Lara Trumps dirty secret

Hmmm. This is a story that makes you wonder, This woman is apparently thick as shit so why is she being touted for a job that surely requires some skills ?

Loyalty to brand trump might explain it. An ability to sign chqs every day to trump lawyers cant be underestimated,

But I think not.

Is it possible that Lara holds some cards of her own. Perrhaps she is sitting on some information that might be harmful to the pussy grabber ? Who can say for sure ?

Perhaps trumpy got a little too friendly with her after a family function ? Maybe a christening or even a funeral. Its not so long since they buried Ivana in the tax break burial.

Maybe the excitement of dodging tax got to Donny and he crossed a fatherly line ?

A lot of people are asking the same question.

I think we should be told. I dont think that fucking his daughter in law would bother maga voters. In fact they would probably cheer him on. They are probably at it themselves.
Lara Trump is way smarter than Welsh Sheep farmer.

You mean a biblical one of a man his wife and some skank feom the office ? Like we teach the kids ?

Some skank at the office? Or a successful woman from the office who's not only well educated, but also has a sex drive? Or the wife's friend.

Having a 3some doesn't make anyone a bad person. Since when did sex become a bad thing?

Hmmm. This is a story that makes you wonder, This woman is apparently thick as shit so why is she being touted for a job that surely requires some skills ?

Loyalty to brand trump might explain it. An ability to sign chqs every day to trump lawyers cant be underestimated,

But I think not.

Is it possible that Lara holds some cards of her own. Perrhaps she is sitting on some information that might be harmful to the pussy grabber ? Who can say for sure ?

Perhaps trumpy got a little too friendly with her after a family function ? Maybe a christening or even a funeral. Its not so long since they buried Ivana in the tax break burial.

Maybe the excitement of dodging tax got to Donny and he crossed a fatherly line ?

A lot of people are asking the same question.

I think we should be told. I dont think that fucking his daughter in law would bother maga voters. In fact they would probably cheer him on. They are probably at it themselves.
Trump is incapable of screwing his daughter in law.

Forum List

Back