Lara Logan admits liberal media bias

No it doesn't. The two are far from synonymous. It only does when you're desperate for a reason to discount what she says because you can't refute it. She has far more credibility on the subject than you do.

no, she really doesn't. She doesn't like her coworkers because she got fired for her gross incompetence. That makes anything she says suspect.

These may be the two stupidest posts of all time. 99% of Jews are Zionists.

Um, no. Most Jews don't live in Israel. 70% of them vote Democratic in this country. For most Jews, Zionism is Crazy Uncle who screams at your Goyim Friends at your bat-mitzvah. "Uncle Moshe, you are embarrassing me in front of my friends!!!!" the little Princess whines.

Islam is not a religion but an evil ideology.

Actually, every religion has lots of evil ideology, every religion has some good stuff in it. But since there are no magic fairies in the sky, it doesn't really matter.

You be dumb. He he he. Stupid little man. Let’s debate some more. Pick any topic you like. This is fun. I love Debating idiots.

If this is your idea of a stunning retort, it's really not worth my time. Don't go full retard.

No it doesn't. The two are far from synonymous. It only does when you're desperate for a reason to discount what she says because you can't refute it. She has far more credibility on the subject than you do.

no, she really doesn't. She doesn't like her coworkers because she got fired for her gross incompetence. That makes anything she says suspect.

Um, no. Most Jews don't live in Israel. 70% of them vote Democratic in this country. For most Jews, Zionism is Crazy Uncle who screams at your Goyim Friends at your bat-mitzvah. "Uncle Moshe, you are embarrassing me in front of my friends!!!!" the little Princess whines.

Actually, every religion has lots of evil ideology, every religion has some good stuff in it. But since there are no magic fairies in the sky, it doesn't really matter.

You be dumb. He he he. Stupid little man. Let’s debate some more. Pick any topic you like. This is fun. I love Debating idiots.

If this is your idea of a stunning retort, it's really not worth my time. Don't go full retard.

1) Facts don’t care about your feelings.
90% of Israeli Jews call themselves Zionists, Herzl Day poll finds
American and Israeli Jews: Twin Portraits From Pew Research Center Surveys

I am a Jew and a proud Zionist. My parents voted Left too as did I until that party betrayed us.

2) Nice try. Many religions have a bad sect but Islam is 90% bad. Even moderates believe women are 2nd class citizens and hate dogs. You cannot name only mostly Moslem country that is not either a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. The safest place in the Middle East for Moslem woman is Israel.

3) Many Jews still vote Democrat because that is how they were raised. Doesn’t mean that will continue as the party has gone insane.

Let’s keep going this is fun. You feel humiliated yet?

Last edited:

I don't care if she's angry or not, she's been in the business while you have not. I'll believe her word over yours.

2) Nice try. Many religions have a bad sect but Islam is 90% bad. Even moderates believe women are 2nd class citizens and hate dogs. You cannot name only mostly Moslem country that is not either a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. The safest place in the Middle East for Moslem woman is Israel.

Uh, guy, Two Islamic countries (Pakistan and Indonesia) have elected female heads of state. That's something this country can't seem to do without pissing itself.

3) Many Jews still vote Democrat because that is how they were raised. Doesn’t mean that will continue as the party has gone insane.

Actually, they probably will.

I am a Jew and a proud Zionist. My parents voted Left too as did I until that party betrayed us.

By making you face reality that you have to share the land with the people who are there? I'm curious about this, because, frankly, both parties live in terror of AIPAC, and that's part of the problem.

For rank and file Jews, Israel is more and more of an embarrassment. It's why the Zionists have changed their pitch to Evangelical dipshits who think Jesus is coming back.

Uh, guy, Two Islamic countries (Pakistan and Indonesia) have elected female heads of state. That's something this country can't seem to do without pissing itself.

Actually, they probably will.

By making you face reality that you have to share the land with the people who are there? I'm curious about this, because, frankly, both parties live in terror of AIPAC, and that's part of the problem.

For rank and file Jews, Israel is more and more of an embarrassment. It's why the Zionists have changed their pitch to Evangelical dipshits who think Jesus is coming back.

So you use Pakistan as your example? You’re a real winner. Zionists just believe Israel has the right to exist. You really are a complete dumbass. Sorry. Indonesia. LMAO. Dude you don’t know history, current events or geography. Again name ONE mostly Muslim country...at least 75% that is not either a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. I’ll wait patiently.

So you use Pakistan as your example? You’re a real winner. Zionists just believe Israel has the right to exist. You really are a complete dumbass. Sorry. Indonesia. LMAO. Dude you don’t know history, current events or geography. Again name ONE mostly Muslim country...at least 75% that is not either a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. I’ll wait patiently.

Guy, how many times are you going to try to move the goal Posts?

your claim was that women are treated as second class citizens in Islamic Countries.. I pointed out TWO Muslim countries have elected female heads of state. Compared to the US, that would rather elect a crazy Nazi Game Show Host than put a woman in charge.

Zionists don't just believe Israel has the right to exist. They believe they have the right to take someone else's land to create it. This is why the Muslims hate you, not because of your religion, but because you took their shit.

Guy, how many times are you going to try to move the goal Posts?

your claim was that women are treated as second class citizens in Islamic Countries.. I pointed out TWO Muslim countries have elected female heads of state. Compared to the US, that would rather elect a crazy Nazi Game Show Host than put a woman in charge.

Zionists don't just believe Israel has the right to exist. They believe they have the right to take someone else's land to create it. This is why the Muslims hate you, not because of your religion, but because you took their shit.

Two out of 800 mil. LOL

Nope. Zionists just believe Israel has the right to exist. Who is someone else? What land? Muslims hate each other, Christians, Hindus, gays, women, dogs, etc.

Trump is a Nazi with a Jewish daughter and grandchildren? This is fun. Really and truly is. In KSA women just started driving and cannot go to a sporting event without a man. Is that the Jews fault too?

This is fun. Let’s keep going. I am still waiting for you to answer me, Leftist, name one mostly Moslem country that is not either a humanitarian, military or economic disaster. I am still waiting.

So far all I have learned from you is that you don’t know what the word phobia means.

Nope. Zionists just believe Israel has the right to exist. Who is someone else? What land? Muslims hate each other, Christians, Hindus, gays, women, dogs, etc.

Funny, I've never had a Muslim bother me once in my life. I've been cheated by Jews a number of times, but I've never held that against you guys collectively.

Trump is a Nazi with a Jewish daughter and grandchildren? This is fun. Really and truly is. In KSA women just started driving and cannot go to a sporting event without a man. Is that the Jews fault too?

Wow, you do get you can be a Nazi without hating the jews, right? So he scratched out Jews and put in Mexicans...

This is fun. Let’s keep going. I am still waiting for you to answer me, Leftist, name one mostly Moslem country that is not either a humanitarian, military or economic disaster. I am still waiting.

Why, I already trounced you on the whole Women Head of State thing. Indonesia is a wealthy country. So is Saudi Arabia.

So far all I have learned from you is that you don’t know what the word phobia means.

Uh, guy, you haven't learned a fucking thing... I hope you got a laundry tag when they brainwashed you.

Funny, I've never had a Muslim bother me once in my life. I've been cheated by Jews a number of times, but I've never held that against you guys collectively.

Wow, you do get you can be a Nazi without hating the jews, right? So he scratched out Jews and put in Mexicans...

Why, I already trounced you on the whole Women Head of State thing. Indonesia is a wealthy country. So is Saudi Arabia.

Uh, guy, you haven't learned a fucking thing... I hope you got a laundry tag when they brainwashed you.

“Chested by Jews”. You earlier said you had no problem with Jews? Gotcha! Antisemite

“Chested by Jews”. You earlier said you had no problem with Jews? Gotcha! Antisemite

I have nothing against them, but they clearly cheated me.

Dude, I saw through you immediately and now you’ve been caught. You’re a typical ignorant, cowardly, antisemite. Aka typical Leftist punk. You also likely believe Jews were behind 9/11 and that the Holocaust never happened. I laugh at your expense, little man.

Dude, I saw through you immediately and now you’ve been caught. You’re a typical ignorant, cowardly, antisemite. Aka typical Leftist punk. You also likely believe Jews were behind 9/11 and that the Holocaust never happened. I laugh at your expense, little man.

Yawn, guy... you guys can keep playing those "poor little us" cards, but people are getting weary of it.

I don't care if she's angry or not, she's been in the business while you have not. I'll believe her word over yours.

And she was fired for incompetence at her job... so really, nothing she says has any value.

And you were never in the business at all, which is why you won't comment about what she said and will only attack her.

Yawn, guy... you guys can keep playing those "poor little us" cards, but people are getting weary of it.

Don’t deflect. There is no “poor us” that is made up by you just like you made up Islamaphobia because you didn’t know what the word phobia meant.

Let’s keep going this is fun. I have utterly embarrassed you yet again.

And you were never in the business at all, which is why you won't comment about what she said and will only attack her.

What she said was kind of stupid. She didn't follow the basic rules of her profession, which is to verify a story before you run with it. That means she really can't criticize the professionals who actually verify stories.

This is the problem you guys don't get. Reality has a liberal bias, not the media. The problem with modern conservatism is that it wants to paint it's own reality. Don't like that we'd need more government regulation to control global warming. Well that's simple. Just pretend that 95% of Climate Scientists are plain old wrong.

Don’t deflect. There is no “poor us” that is made up by you just like you made up Islamaphobia because you didn’t know what the word phobia meant.

Dude, I'm sort of done with you, unless you have something of substance to add to the conversation.

Dude, I ve utterly embarrassed you so of course you are going to tuck your tail and run. Typical coward. And you’re wrong about the climate scientists too. At least you are consistently incorrect and stupid.

What she said was kind of stupid. She didn't follow the basic rules of her profession, which is to verify a story before you run with it. That means she really can't criticize the professionals who actually verify stories.

This is the problem you guys don't get. Reality has a liberal bias, not the media. The problem with modern conservatism is that it wants to paint it's own reality. Don't like that we'd need more government regulation to control global warming. Well that's simple. Just pretend that 95% of Climate Scientists are plain old wrong.

Dude, I'm sort of done with you, unless you have something of substance to add to the conversation.

You can't deny the press has an obvious liberal bias when reporting political news, so you attack her, hoping to distract attention away from her contention.

Forum List

Back