Lara Logan admits liberal media bias

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Not a shock of course, as anyone with a brain knows there is a bias. It is a shock however to see this kind of admission.

60 Minutes' Lara Logan slams the 'mostly liberal' media for its coverage of Trump which she calls a 'distortion' of real life, as the award-winning CBS journalist admits she is 'committing professional suicide'

Famed 60 Minutes correspondent Lara Logan has broken ranks with mainstream media, claiming news outlets are now 'mostly liberal' and have become ‘propagandists’ while covering President Trump.

The South African-born foreign affairs journalist said that most of the American press is biased against Trump because journalists are overwhelmingly Democrats.

‘You say the media is mostly liberal,’ Logan told Mike Ritland on his Mike Drop podcast.

‘I agree with you. It’s true. Why can I say that with certainty?
CBS's Lara Logan says she is committing 'professional suicide', admits the media Is 'mostly liberal' | Daily Mail Online

Not a shock of course, as anyone with a brain knows there is a bias. It is a shock however to see this kind of admission.

60 Minutes' Lara Logan slams the 'mostly liberal' media for its coverage of Trump which she calls a 'distortion' of real life, as the award-winning CBS journalist admits she is 'committing professional suicide'

Famed 60 Minutes correspondent Lara Logan has broken ranks with mainstream media, claiming news outlets are now 'mostly liberal' and have become ‘propagandists’ while covering President Trump.

The South African-born foreign affairs journalist said that most of the American press is biased against Trump because journalists are overwhelmingly Democrats.

‘You say the media is mostly liberal,’ Logan told Mike Ritland on his Mike Drop podcast.

CBS's Lara Logan says she is committing 'professional suicide', admits the media Is 'mostly liberal' | Daily Mail Online
Good for her.

I can think of three (3) people in my 18 years in that business who were conservative. I can picture their faces.

Baby steps. Somebody has to create, and then sustain, a momentum on this stuff.

Good for her.

I can think of three (3) people in my 18 years in that business who were conservative. I can picture their faces.

Has it occurred to you that conservatives are largely too stupid to be journalists? You have to understand Science and History and stuff.

Heck Logan was a liberal until she wandered into the middle of a riot and some brown people copped a feel.

I agree with whatever she says
953703.jpg

Nonsense.

Logan expresses a subjective, baseless, and wrong opinion.

Laura Logan sounds like Spiro Agnew,Trump. Rush, Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson, Beck, Gingrich, and most of the GOP.

Trump Falls Under the Shadow of Spiro Agnew
I
n August 7, 1973, the Wall Street Journal published a startling story: Spiro Agnew, elected in 1968 as Richard Nixon’s Vice-President, was under investigation for tax evasion, bribery, and various corrupt practices, most dating back to 1967, when Agnew became the governor of Maryland. Agnew’s first reaction was a relatively restrained statement: “I am under investigation for possible violations of the criminal statutes,” he said, adding, “I am innocent of any wrongdoing.”

Get the best of The New Yorker every day

It was so sad when the Left resisted condemning the mob of Muslim men who raped her in public in Egypt. The Democrats value Muslim rapist more than they do their innocent women victims. Just look how differently the Left Wing Press treated the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi compared to how they treated Lara Logan's rape.

Last edited:
Good for her.

Has it occurred to you that conservatives are largely too stupid to be journalists? You have to understand Science and History and stuff.

Heck Logan was a liberal until she wandered into the middle of a riot and some brown people copped a feel.
and this is why you have trump as a president.

while i appreciate it, it really changes nothing. you already have 2 people in this thread insulting everything cause it goes against THEIR line of thinking. but she is an award winning journalist with cred to back it up. if you want to insult her because she also feels the media is a tool anymore, then you're the reason she likely feels that way and the media *has* become a tool.

trouble is, the left insulting her spent far too much of their time saying NO! THE MEDIA IS NOT LIKE THAT AND NOT BIASED!!! well, except for FAUX NEWS LOL LOL!!!

and this flies in the face of their carefully constructed house of cards. it's the wind that could knock it over so you must stop it by any means necessary.

good for her. the only think i want from our media is the truth you find with named sources and honest diligence to uncover the story.

Nonsense.

LOL !!! "Wrong" opinion.
Jesus Christ are you blind !!!

She exposes the truth some of us have known for decades. For this, the Left will denigrate her.

Nonsense.

yo - homeslice.

news is not an "opinion" - those are editorials.

now you at least illustrated why she left that shit. you want your opinion validated. i want the truth.

Nonsense.

yo - homeslice.

news is not an "opinion" - those are editorials.

now you at least illustrated why she left that shit. you want your opinion validated. i want the truth.
They have been conditioned to accept opinions as news, after decades of biased opinionated reporting. So, they can’t tell the difference.

it can be difficult to not "get biased"; ad hominems affect us on political boards; even the Press was "left speechless" when They were accused of manufacturing "fake news".

On political boards, the Press would have been proclaiming: "we are the ones with Press credentials".

Forum List

Back