Why should I vote for Romney?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Againsheila, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    Give it to me straight, no exaggerations, no lies, no reasons not to vote for Obama, why exactly should I vote for Romeny? What is he going to do for ME?

2. Truthseeker420

Truthseeker420 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    If you make a lot of money he will cut your taxes to almost nothing.

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,030
    There are basically only 2 choices. Romney or Obama. Look back at what Obama and the Democrats have NOT accomplished. Look at the failed plans, the failed legislation, the increase in debt ( Obama has spent as much in 4 years as Bush did in 8)and the illegal Health Care law we are saddled with.

So your choices are Romney who thinks he may be able to cut the deficit and fix the economy. Or more of Obama's failures and mistakes and lack of leadership.

We KNOW what we get if we reelect Obama, more of the same. If you are happy with that then you vote for him. If not then how about giving Romney the chance to try his plan?

Further it is likely the Congress will be Republican. Obama has proven he can not and will not compromise or work with Republicans. His idea of leadership is " do it my way or go away" Romney was Governor of Mass. I has proven he can work with Democrats.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,889
    Cut social programs.

5. Truthseeker420

Truthseeker420 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    Reading comprehension isn't for you. How did you make it through the military?

6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,030
    Hey dumb ass? She has a thread on why she should vote for Obama. Go explain to her why she should other then, Cause he is the second coming.

As for reading comprehension you failed that with both your posts here. I am ON TOPIC. Perhaps you could try that?

7. BreezeWood

BreezeWood VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +475
    no reason to whatsoever ...

8. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,220
    Our nations is at a crossroads. We are at a brink of financial collapse. 16 trillions in debt. Our money is decreasing in value. Businesses arent investing because of the uncertainty of taxes, government intereference, Obamacare, etc. We have some real problems.

Romney is uniquely experienced to deal with these problems. He made a fortune taking failing companies, turning them around, eliminating waste, and making them turn a profit. He took the Olympics which was deep in debt and scandal and turned it around. He balanced the budgets in Mass. We need a leader with experience doing exactly what Mitt Romney has done his entire adult life in order to turn this nation around. To balance our budgets. To eliminate government corruption. To assure the free market that it will remain free and that the government will get out of our lives.

Not only that, but Romney has demonstrated that he is a man of impecable values. He has served his community, ministered to others, comforted those who needed comfort, mourned with those who mourned, lifted up people. He does this without bragging about it. Most of his service is completely unknown by the general public.

After the last 20 years, isnt about time we had a good moral man willing to serve His community in the White House?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
  9. Some Guy

Some Guy Deregulated User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +380
    For the simple fact that Romney isn't anti-business. You can be fairly certain that Romney doesn't want to tax the shit out of you or businesses considering he's a business guy. That bodes well for getting some more economic activity and private sector hiring going on.

I wish there was a better, viable choice than both of these guys though.

10. Sinjorri

Sinjorri Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    heck of a post. very informative.