Why should I vote for Romney?

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Give it to me straight, no exaggerations, no lies, no reasons not to vote for Obama, why exactly should I vote for Romeny? What is he going to do for ME?

Give it to me straight, no exaggerations, no lies, no reasons not to vote for Obama, why exactly should I vote for Romeny? What is he going to do for ME?

There are basically only 2 choices. Romney or Obama. Look back at what Obama and the Democrats have NOT accomplished. Look at the failed plans, the failed legislation, the increase in debt ( Obama has spent as much in 4 years as Bush did in 8)and the illegal Health Care law we are saddled with.

So your choices are Romney who thinks he may be able to cut the deficit and fix the economy. Or more of Obama's failures and mistakes and lack of leadership.

We KNOW what we get if we reelect Obama, more of the same. If you are happy with that then you vote for him. If not then how about giving Romney the chance to try his plan?

Further it is likely the Congress will be Republican. Obama has proven he can not and will not compromise or work with Republicans. His idea of leadership is " do it my way or go away" Romney was Governor of Mass. I has proven he can work with Democrats.

There are basically only 2 choices. Romney or Obama. Look back at what Obama and the Democrats have NOT accomplished. Look at the failed plans, the failed legislation, the increase in debt ( Obama has spent as much in 4 years as Bush did in 8)and the illegal Health Care law we are saddled with.

So your choices are Romney who thinks he may be able to cut the deficit and fix the economy. Or more of Obama's failures and mistakes and lack of leadership.

We KNOW what we get if we reelect Obama, more of the same. If you are happy with that then you vote for him. If not then how about giving Romney the chance to try his plan?

Further it is likely the Congress will be Republican. Obama has proven he can not and will not compromise or work with Republicans. His idea of leadership is " do it my way or go away" Romney was Governor of Mass. I has proven he can work with Democrats.

Reading comprehension isn't for you. How did you make it through the military?

Reading comprehension isn't for you. How did you make it through the military?

Hey dumb ass? She has a thread on why she should vote for Obama. Go explain to her why she should other then, Cause he is the second coming.

As for reading comprehension you failed that with both your posts here. I am ON TOPIC. Perhaps you could try that?

Our nations is at a crossroads. We are at a brink of financial collapse. 16 trillions in debt. Our money is decreasing in value. Businesses arent investing because of the uncertainty of taxes, government intereference, Obamacare, etc. We have some real problems.

Romney is uniquely experienced to deal with these problems. He made a fortune taking failing companies, turning them around, eliminating waste, and making them turn a profit. He took the Olympics which was deep in debt and scandal and turned it around. He balanced the budgets in Mass. We need a leader with experience doing exactly what Mitt Romney has done his entire adult life in order to turn this nation around. To balance our budgets. To eliminate government corruption. To assure the free market that it will remain free and that the government will get out of our lives.

Not only that, but Romney has demonstrated that he is a man of impecable values. He has served his community, ministered to others, comforted those who needed comfort, mourned with those who mourned, lifted up people. He does this without bragging about it. Most of his service is completely unknown by the general public.

After the last 20 years, isnt about time we had a good moral man willing to serve His community in the White House?

For the simple fact that Romney isn't anti-business. You can be fairly certain that Romney doesn't want to tax the shit out of you or businesses considering he's a business guy. That bodes well for getting some more economic activity and private sector hiring going on.

I wish there was a better, viable choice than both of these guys though.

Our nations is at a crossroads. We are at a brink of financial collapse. 16 trillions in debt. Our money is decreasing in value. Businesses arent investing because of the uncertainty of taxes, government intereference, Obamacare, etc. We have some real problems.

Romney is uniquely experienced to deal with these problems. He made a fortune taking failing companies, turning them around, eliminating waste, and making them turn a profit. He took the Olympics which was deep in debt and scandal and turned it around. He balanced the budgets in Mass. We need a leader with experience doing exactly what Mitt Romney has done his entire adult life in order to turn this nation around. To balance our budgets. To eliminate government corruption. To assure the free market that it will remain free and that the government will get out of our lives.

Not only that, but Romney has demonstrated that he is a man of impecable values. He has served his community, ministered to others, comforted those who needed comfort, mourned with those who mourned, lifted up people. He does this without bragging about it. Most of his service is completely unknown by the general public.

After the last 20 years, isnt about time we had a good moral man willing to serve His community in the White House?

heck of a post. very informative.

If you're satisfied with the way things are now, they you should vote for Obama, but if you're concerned about slow economic growth, high unemployment, dangerously escalating debt, rapidly escalating health care costs, etc., then you should consider that fact that Romney is a pragmatist who has spent his entire career, an outstandingly successful career, turning around troubled businesses, a troubled Olympics and a troubled state government.

Its not illegal.

Its not illegal.

Just because 5 Justices said so only makes it currently legal, however those Justices are wrong. The Constitution is clear, the federal Government has no authority to force American citizens to BUY insurance. In fact Obama argued it both ways on one day claiming it was a tax and the next day denying it was a tax and instead a fee.

That's great he can do that in business... But he didn't do that in government when he had the chance. In fact if he was graded on a curve with the other 49 states he was in the bottom... Beat out I think it was three states for job creation... I mean he didn't do any better than half of them. How the hell can you say he's good at job creation in regards to government?

Well... With a straight face?

Its not illegal.

Just because 5 Justices said so only makes it currently legal, however those Justices are wrong. The Constitution is clear, the federal Government has no authority to force American citizens to BUY insurance. In fact Obama argued it both ways on one day claiming it was a tax and the next day denying it was a tax and instead a fee.
I agree. I also believe that the Justices are wrong.

I also agree that it's not currently illegal. But I think it should be.

That's great he can do that in business... But he didn't do that in government when he had the chance. In fact if he was graded on a curve with the other 49 states he was in the bottom... Beat out I think it was three states for job creation... I mean he didn't do any better than half of them. How the hell can you say he's good at job creation in regards to government?

It is not Governments job to "create Jobs" it is however their job to balance the budget and bring down the Debt, Which Romney DID in Mass. And he did so with a Democratic legislature.

He has proven he can tackle the budget and the debt and that he can work with the other side. Obama has not ONCE worked with Republicans, he ignored them for 2 years and has allowed Reid to ignore them for 2 more.

Its not illegal.

Just because 5 Justices said so only makes it currently legal,

Right. Like I said. It is not illegal.

It is not Governments job to "create Jobs" it is however their job to balance the budget and bring down the Debt, Which Romney DID in Mass. And he did so with a Democratic legislature.
I agree with you. But that's not the point she made was it?

I will voice my opinion and stances against anyone that I disagree with. No matter who says it. That is why I consider myself an independent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back