Laided back kind of Sunday...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It's Sunday morning. My favorite day of the week. It's so quiet and peaceful this time of the day. What's everybody up to today? Around 9:30 it'll be breakfast with friends at The Pines. Then come home and toss some clothes into the traveling bag cause I'm leaving for Door County, WI early tomorrow morning. Will be gone until Friday. Drag racing comes on at 3:00 pm and it's football and NASCAR in between. I'll probably be on the board off and on for awhile today to keep in touch with all the peeps. So, what's up in your world today?

pouring rain here but we need it badly....slow morning....laid in bed till the cats took over....
my son and i plan on going to see mom today...we would like to take her to lunch....if not we will take her out to shop or whatever..

Nice day here - a tad overcast but nice enough for England. So, I got up around 0600, did some work, went for a ride, came back, woke my brother up, dragged his ass to Mass, then made him a nice breakfast - pancakes, bacon, toast, OJ and coffee. This afternoon, I'll do some more work.

I have a list of Korean video I want to catch up on ("Call of the Country" and "My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox") then I have to go to school to do my SQL homework there. SQL at the level my professor wants requires tutoring.

Forum List

Back