Lady dies in cop custody when they try to remove her forcibly from a hospital

He's right....BUT...im different in saying the setup we have is not a bad thing. We live better lives in America than any living creature in the history of the solar system.
We don't don't even live better lives than many other people on this planet, let alone what else is out there which we have no fucking clue about. Stop repeating dogma...

The 15 Countries With The Highest Quality Of Life
The US is number 6 with the highest population on the list. Of the countries that scored higher, none has even 10% of the population of America nor anything close to its racial diversity.. You are an idiot.
So, the darkies are keeping us from being #1 there my little Hitler Youth?
Look at your own link and conclude. Given the world-wide facts and the existence of East-Asians, you are a bit of a self-righteous prick.

He's right....BUT...im different in saying the setup we have is not a bad thing. We live better lives in America than any living creature in the history of the solar system.
We don't don't even live better lives than many other people on this planet, let alone what else is out there which we have no fucking clue about. Stop repeating dogma...

The US is number 6 with the highest population on the list. Of the countries that scored higher, none has even 10% of the population of America nor anything close to its racial diversity.. You are an idiot.
Look at your own link and conclude. Given the world-wide facts and the existence of East-Asians, you are a bit of a self-righteous prick.
Ah, the old Blame the Darkies routine. Got it, thanks, Adolf Jr....
Hitler%20youth%20on%20parade.jpg

Listen asshole, don't you get that cowering behind the alters of self-righteousness and political correctness is no longer a winning proposition?

Selective self-righteous indignation is not much of a proposition these days.

That is exact;y why Trump is a bit of fresh air in a staid and choking political culture. Enough s enough.

Listen asshole, don't you get that cowering behind the alters of self-righteousness and political correctness is no longer a winning proposition?

That is exact;y why Trump is a bit of fresh air in a staid and choking political culture. Enough s enough.
I don't do PC, my little Nazi. I wouldn't be calling those people you hate darkies if I did...

I don't do PC, my little Nazi. I wouldn't be calling those people you hate darkies if I did...
You called them "darkies:, not I. You're a fucking race pimp whose day has come and gone.

You called them "darkies:, not I. You're a fucking race pimp whose day has come and gone.
Sweetcheeks, the fact that you are too PC to call them darkies can't be helped. It's exactly what you meant by: "Of the countries that scored higher, none has even 10% of the population of America nor anything close to its racial diversity..". AKA, if we were only ______, and didn't have those ******* and beaners. we'd be #1.

Your douchebag militarized brownshirts are busy these days:

Florida Woman Dies While Being Forcibly Removed From Hospital
OH, and for some funny reason the OP left out the doctors released her and wanted her out.
So? The doctors were wrong. And the chick died when the cops manhandled her. She didn't want to go because she knew she was still in danger.
Manhandled her? Now you're just making shit up.

Last edited:

Sweetcheeks, the fact that you are too PC to call them darkies can't be helped. It's exactly what you meant by: "Of the countries that scored higher, none has even 10% of the population of America nor anything close to its racial diversity..". AKA, if we were only ______, and didn't have those ******* and beaners. we'd be #1.
Thank you. The racial diversity of countries has an undeniable effect on the quality of lives of its inhabitants. This is not a radical porposition, it is indeed fact. Take a look at your own link.

At some point the abject stupidity of political correctness and its obvious fallacy will have to be addressed.

The time is nigh.

Thank you. The racial diversity of countries has an undeniable effect on the quality of lives of its inhabitants. This is not a radical porposition, it is indeed fact.
Really? We're number six. How many countries below us also have what you desire, a racially homogeneous population? Oh right, all but the UK.

So, well look at that, guess it doesn't actually matter or the US and the UK wouldn't even make the list eh? Above us is what you want, and below us, many below us, is also what you want. What does that look like then? Oh right, you just blaming the darkies, as usual.

Thank you. The racial diversity of countries has an undeniable effect on the quality of lives of its inhabitants. This is not a radical porposition, it is indeed fact.
Really? We're number six. How many countries below us also have what you desire, a racially homogeneous population? Oh right, all but the UK.

So, well look at that, guess it doesn't actually matter or the US and the UK wouldn't even make the list eh? Above us is what you want, and below us, many below us, is also what you want. What does that look like then? Oh right, you just blaming the darkies, as usual.
I have learned that political correctness is a monolithic dogma that cannot be argued with. If you accept its tenants, there is no amount of proof which contradicts it which is acceptable to its adherents. There is no point to furthering this exchange.

If you want to believe that race has nothing to do with the quality of life then you will do so, and continue to be wrong as a matter of dogma rather than fact.

It was a hospital screw up not a police issue. The hospital wanted her removed. The police were doing their job. Since she was being treated for difficulty breathing and collapsed and died from a blood clot in her lungs, it sounds to me like her estate has a good medical malpractice case, but no case against the police.
No, it's not the job of cops to kill patients that the hospital should be treating.

Welcome to obamacare, the militarized version.
Koshergirl, don't be stupid. It's the Docs wearing the brown shirts, not the cops. When a hospital calls to have a person removed, it is reasonable for police to assume the patient is capable. This is just another case of dumping responsibility on those not qualified to make the call, like schools who have to do more parenting than parents. Now you think cops should make a medical diagnosis?

You're a Trump supporter, aren't you?

It was a hospital screw up not a police issue. The hospital wanted her removed. The police were doing their job. Since she was being treated for difficulty breathing and collapsed and died from a blood clot in her lungs, it sounds to me like her estate has a good medical malpractice case, but no case against the police.
No, it's not the job of cops to kill patients that the hospital should be treating.

Koshergirl, don't be stupid. It's the Docs wearing the brown shirts, not the cops. When a hospital calls to have a person removed, it is reasonable for police to assume the patient is capable. This is just another case of dumping responsibility on those not qualified to make the call, like schools who have to do more parenting than parents. Now you think cops should make a medical diagnosis?

OT

good afternoon winkle

how is the weather

we are looking down the barrel of 4 to 8 inches in the next day or so

--LOL

Putting her in handcuffs did not kill her.

That had nothing at all to do with Obamacare, Sweetcheeks. And Reagan signed the law that said the ER had to treat everyone...

Yep. Two separate illegal medical laws.one from wach party. Both proce their authors abd signers have no idea wgat the Constitution says about Government powers.

OT

good afternoon winkle

how is the weather

we are looking down the barrel of 4 to 8 inches in the next day or so

--LOL
Cold sunshine, biting wind, but above freezing. How's the family? That grandbaby must have all 2nd teeth by now.

Putting her in handcuffs did not kill her.

The point is..what the fuck are cops putting patients, who are demanding treatment at a hospital, in cuffs in the first place? That's straight up insane, and if you don't get it, you're the problem.

Cops are NOT hired goons for the state. Well, they aren't supposed to be. She was being turned out because she couldn't get approved for treatment...and the pigs have absolutely no business strong arming anybody for such a piddly ass reason. They exist to increase our SAFETY..not to harass, intimidate, and collect for corporations or the feds.

Forum List

Back