Lady dies in cop custody when they try to remove her forcibly from a hospital

Your douchebag militarized brownshirts are busy these days:

Florida Woman Dies While Being Forcibly Removed From Hospital

It was a hospital screw up not a police issue. The hospital wanted her removed. The police were doing their job. Since she was being treated for difficulty breathing and collapsed and died from a blood clot in her lungs, it sounds to me like her estate has a good medical malpractice case, but no case against the police.
No, it's not the job of cops to kill patients that the hospital should be treating.

Welcome to obamacare, the militarized version.

Putting her in handcuffs did not kill her.
You're right! It was denying her clotbuster meds and turning her away from professional care that killed her. I'm trying to figure out how you connect the dots to 'Obamacare' though. Can you enlighten me?

It was a hospital screw up not a police issue. The hospital wanted her removed. The police were doing their job. Since she was being treated for difficulty breathing and collapsed and died from a blood clot in her lungs, it sounds to me like her estate has a good medical malpractice case, but no case against the police.
No, it's not the job of cops to kill patients that the hospital should be treating.

Koshergirl, don't be stupid. It's the Docs wearing the brown shirts, not the cops. When a hospital calls to have a person removed, it is reasonable for police to assume the patient is capable. This is just another case of dumping responsibility on those not qualified to make the call, like schools who have to do more parenting than parents. Now you think cops should make a medical diagnosis?

You're a Trump supporter, aren't you?

OT

good afternoon winkle

how is the weather

we are looking down the barrel of 4 to 8 inches in the next day or so

--LOL
Cold sunshine, biting wind, but above freezing. How's the family? That grandbaby must have all 2nd teeth by now.

all good getting the pontoon ready for the river

the mrs she had a close call but everything turned out ok

The point is..what the fuck are cops putting patients, who are demanding treatment at a hospital, in cuffs in the first place? That's straight up insane, and if you don't get it, you're the problem.

Cops are NOT hired goons for the state. Well, they aren't supposed to be. She was being turned out because she couldn't get approved for treatment...and the pigs have absolutely no business strong arming anybody for such a piddly ass reason. They exist to increase our SAFETY..not to harass, intimidate, and collect for corporations or the feds.
Koshergirl, You are not very familiar with what cops have to put up with every shift of every day, are you? I wasn't there, but I am pretty sure they didn't walk into ER with cuffs in hand. The lady objected, probably with unkind nasty words, and since she didn't want to leave, and they were tasked with removing her...the cuffs came out. Most cops don't want the hassle of a 'scene', so I suspect the cuffs were a last resort. And I can guarantee they didn't know she was close to sudden death. We don't have cops for that, we have docs... who are supposed to figure those things out, especially in an ER that deals with trauma as business as usual. And if it wasn't an ER, they are still the experts, not the guys they call to haul away their 'problems'.

The point is..what the fuck are cops putting patients, who are demanding treatment at a hospital, in cuffs in the first place? That's straight up insane, and if you don't get it, you're the problem.

Cops are NOT hired goons for the state. Well, they aren't supposed to be. She was being turned out because she couldn't get approved for treatment...and the pigs have absolutely no business strong arming anybody for such a piddly ass reason. They exist to increase our SAFETY..not to harass, intimidate, and collect for corporations or the feds.
Koshergirl, You are not very familiar with what cops have to put up with every shift of every day, are you? I wasn't there, but I am pretty sure they didn't walk into ER with cuffs in hand. The lady objected, probably with unkind nasty words, and since she didn't want to leave, and they were tasked with removing her...the cuffs came out. Most cops don't want the hassle of a 'scene', so I suspect the cuffs were a last resort. And I can guarantee they didn't know she was close to sudden death. We don't have cops for that, we have docs... who are supposed to figure those things out, especially in an ER that deals with trauma as business as usual. And if it wasn't an ER, they are still the experts, not the guys they call to haul away their 'problems'.

I know as well as many, and more than most. I'm sick to fucking death of cops ignoring the law themselves, blatantly LYING (over and over and over again)...harassing non-violent citizens and being put to use by the corrupt government to collect revenue and oppress and intimidate the citizenry. They have created a culture where they believe they only answer to EACH OTHER, and they have forgotten that they don't exist to act as fucking thugs for politicians and big money. They exist to PROTECT us from the very actions that they engage in against us.

It's a shame that everybody hates them. If they did their fucking JOBS instead of simply engaging in criminal actions under the shield of their badges, then people would probably care a little more that they're running into more and more people who view them as the enemy. Because right now, they are the enemy. They'd better internalize that and make an effort to come to heel, or it's going to get a LOT hotter for them.

I know as well as many, and more than most. I'm sick to fucking death of cops ignoring the law themselves, blatantly LYING (over and over and over again)...harassing non-violent citizens and being put to use by the corrupt government to collect revenue and oppress and intimidate the citizenry. They have created a culture where they believe they only answer to EACH OTHER, and they have forgotten that they don't exist to act as fucking thugs for politicians and big money. They exist to PROTECT us from the very actions that they engage in against us.

It's a shame that everybody hates them. If they did their fucking JOBS instead of simply engaging in criminal actions under the shield of their badges, then people would probably care a little more that they're running into more and more people who view them as the enemy. Because right now, they are the enemy. They'd better internalize that and make an effort to come to heel, or it's going to get a LOT hotter for them.
Let's say everybody hates them, minus one...me. I know there are cops that abuse authority, and I do not excuse them, nor do I think they should escape prosecution. But I have worked with several police agencies for over 15 years and only met one I would condemn, a hot shot who got himself fired before he shamed the force he worked for, thank God! So I think of those few aberrant cops as anomalies. As for you and your bitterness toward them all, next time you need help, call your Mom or some other civilian. You'll feel safer!

Let's say everybody hates them, minus one...me. I know there are cops that abuse authority, and I do not excuse them, nor do I think they should escape prosecution. But I have worked with several police agencies for over 15 years and only met one I would condemn, a hot shot who got himself fired before he shamed the force he worked for, thank God! So I think of those few aberrant cops as anomalies. As for you and your bitterness toward them all, next time you need help, call your Mom or some other civilian. You'll feel safer!

I don't call the cops when I need help. They don't do anything except make a bad situation a thousand times worse. Because they aren't focused on protecting people. They're focused on beefing up their own egos, connecting with important people, and whatever else it is that compels them to act like pigs.

I don't call the cops when I need help. They don't do anything except make a bad situation a thousand times worse. Because they aren't focused on protecting people. They're focused on beefing up their own egos, connecting with important people, and whatever else it is that compels them to act like pigs.

They are not required to Protect or Serve you, despite what their vehicles may suggest. The SCOTUS has made it clear their job is to respond to crimes, investigate them, arrest the criminals and assist in prosecution. Nothing more.

They are not required to Protect or Serve you, despite what their vehicles may suggest. The SCOTUS has made it clear their job is to respond to crimes, investigate them, arrest the criminals and assist in prosecution. Nothing more.
I don't give a shit what the SCOTUS says. And who are they "protecting" when they cuff women who are suffering from an aneurysm? Exactly who was she *endangering*? What *crime* did she commit?

I don't give a shit what the SCOTUS says. And who are they "protecting" when they cuff women who are suffering from an aneurysm? Exactly who was she *endangering*? What *crime* did she commit?

She was deemed to be trespassing on private property. Whether she was ill or not, she has no right to trespass abd in my mind has no right to medical service either.

That had nothing at all to do with Obamacare, Sweetcheeks. And Reagan signed the law that said the ER had to treat everyone...

And he should have been strung up on the Mall for it.

That had nothing at all to do with Obamacare, Sweetcheeks. And Reagan signed the law that said the ER had to treat everyone...
Looks like Barrypuppetcare had limitations, eh, douchebag? If this was an illegal that was removed from a hospital? You stupid fucks would be soiling yourselves with indignant outrage and scream "racist!!!"....it's what your kind do the best.
Obamacare is a mess, but it's a start in the right direction. It also has not a thing to do with this. Hospitals release people who later died because they were misdiagnosed all the time. Most of them just don't go tits up, literally, as fast as she did. She really was sick eh?

Start in the right direction? It was a healthcare bill written by insurance companies FOR insurance companies and since USA.INC owes controlling shares in not only the big healthcare insurance companies but big pharma as well, it's in their best interest to require people to purchase something with huge deductibles and high premiums while subsidizing a few to make it appear that it is a benevolent program. I can see right through this scam. If you need critical care and you are being subsidized, your options are limited and you are going to wait in line for minimal care with treatment that will have to be signed off by a panel of pencil pushers that will decide what type of treatment you are allowed to have. If you think I am wrong, check out the problem the Vets are having getting treatment from the V.A where they are put on huge waiting lists to be treated. They were required to take unsafe vaccines that is totally fucking them up and yet they can't get decent treatment...but if you are an illegal? You can walk into any emergency room and get treated for free...and fuck you about Reagan...what makes you think I am a fan of his? Don't EVEN try and pigeonhole me...I have no use for either political party because I know the truth. I live and breathe this shit. Everyday is an education on how this debt slavery system works....you couldn't handle the shit that I know.
You are a loon, I couldn't care less what you think because you think you were born a slave, sold like a bond by the US government (a corporation), but it's all a huge secret extra-secret that every judge in the country is in a national conspiracy to hide from the people.

I would not expect the Insane (you) to understand why we need Universal Single-Payer healthcare like other modern nations.
So, are you are saying that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA wasn't incorporated in 1871? (yes, the all caps is significant)....go ahead and make a public declaration that I am wrong......PLEASE!!!! Brace yourself for an asskicking of monumental proportions for the masses to witness. THEN tell me that the Bankruptcy of this corporate entity on March 9th of 1933 did not have serious implications and that we were not made surety on the debt....bring it on. When all this happened, most of the country was illiterate and didn't have access to news and the banking oligarchs bought up 25 of the most influential newspapers in the country...that is also a fact. Bring it on, ya stupid POS....you don't have a prayer. I will fucking BURY you with link after link validating what I say is 100 percent true along with the acts, statutes and codes that put this debt slavery into place....try me....I dare you.

Hey, Dale...your new outfit is in...
6-d%20ring%20straight%20jacket.jpg

The woman was very obese. It is possible that she died from positional asphyxiation after the cop handcuffed her.

Tortured to death by being squeezed so forcefully that she could not breathe enough to sustain the required amount of oxygen in her blood.

Last edited:

She would not leave, thus she was trespassing. Thus, the police were called. This is NOT complicated.

Florida still hasn't expanded medicare..last time I checked.

Looks like Barrypuppetcare had limitations, eh, douchebag? If this was an illegal that was removed from a hospital? You stupid fucks would be soiling yourselves with indignant outrage and scream "racist!!!"....it's what your kind do the best.
Obamacare is a mess, but it's a start in the right direction. It also has not a thing to do with this. Hospitals release people who later died because they were misdiagnosed all the time. Most of them just don't go tits up, literally, as fast as she did. She really was sick eh?

Start in the right direction? It was a healthcare bill written by insurance companies FOR insurance companies and since USA.INC owes controlling shares in not only the big healthcare insurance companies but big pharma as well, it's in their best interest to require people to purchase something with huge deductibles and high premiums while subsidizing a few to make it appear that it is a benevolent program. I can see right through this scam. If you need critical care and you are being subsidized, your options are limited and you are going to wait in line for minimal care with treatment that will have to be signed off by a panel of pencil pushers that will decide what type of treatment you are allowed to have. If you think I am wrong, check out the problem the Vets are having getting treatment from the V.A where they are put on huge waiting lists to be treated. They were required to take unsafe vaccines that is totally fucking them up and yet they can't get decent treatment...but if you are an illegal? You can walk into any emergency room and get treated for free...and fuck you about Reagan...what makes you think I am a fan of his? Don't EVEN try and pigeonhole me...I have no use for either political party because I know the truth. I live and breathe this shit. Everyday is an education on how this debt slavery system works....you couldn't handle the shit that I know.
You are a loon, I couldn't care less what you think because you think you were born a slave, sold like a bond by the US government (a corporation), but it's all a huge secret extra-secret that every judge in the country is in a national conspiracy to hide from the people.

I would not expect the Insane (you) to understand why we need Universal Single-Payer healthcare like other modern nations.
So, are you are saying that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA wasn't incorporated in 1871? (yes, the all caps is significant)....go ahead and make a public declaration that I am wrong......PLEASE!!!! Brace yourself for an asskicking of monumental proportions for the masses to witness. THEN tell me that the Bankruptcy of this corporate entity on March 9th of 1933 did not have serious implications and that we were not made surety on the debt....bring it on. When all this happened, most of the country was illiterate and didn't have access to news and the banking oligarchs bought up 25 of the most influential newspapers in the country...that is also a fact. Bring it on, ya stupid POS....you don't have a prayer. I will fucking BURY you with link after link validating what I say is 100 percent true along with the acts, statutes and codes that put this debt slavery into place....try me....I dare you.

Hey, Dale...your new outfit is in...
6-d%20ring%20straight%20jacket.jpg
:ahole-1:

So, the darkies are keeping us from being #1 there my little Hitler Youth?
Look at your own link and conclude. Given the world-wide facts and the existence of East-Asians, you are a bit of a self-righteous prick.
Ah, the old Blame the Darkies routine. Got it, thanks, Adolf Jr....
Hitler%20youth%20on%20parade.jpg
Listen asshole, don't you get that cowering behind the alters of self-righteousness and political correctness is no longer a winning proposition?

Selective self-righteous indignation is not much of a proposition these days.

That is exact;y why Trump is a bit of fresh air in a staid and choking political culture. Enough s enough.
I don't do PC, my little Nazi. I wouldn't be calling those people you hate darkies if I did...
You called them "darkies:, not I. You're a fucking race pimp whose day has come and gone.

he is a racist through and through

PaintMyHouse getting his ass handed to him again haha. Pass the popcorn please....
Don't tell me that you also believe this moronic paranoid bullshit? Sigh, it would make sense if you did however.

Start here kiddos...

Sovereign Citizens: A Growing Domestic Threat to Law Enforcement

soverniegn citizen - Google Search

I'm just saying he's kicking your ass in the debate. My personal opinion aside.....if this was a courtroom battle...he'd be crushing you. You just aren't good at debating.
Posting his paranoid shit is not "debate". The OP is about a misdiagnosed woman who died while in police custody. It's has nothing at all do do with Obamacare and really nothing to do with that batshit nonsense he believes in because he thinks he was born a slave and the united states government is a corporation.

PaintMyHouse getting his ass handed to him again haha. Pass the popcorn please....
Don't tell me that you also believe this moronic paranoid bullshit? Sigh, it would make sense if you did however.

Start here kiddos...

Start here kiddos...

The sovereign movement is not the same as the pre-14th amendment paperwork required to get you out from under the UCC and I told you that earlier but you conveniently failed to mention that because you believed that you could lamely attempt to discredit me when I left the site. That makes you a chickenshit but it's hardly surprising coming from the likes of a coward like you. I have paid my dues to learn the things I have. I disconnected from the matrix by ridding myself of the te-lie-vision set and instead started reading books from researchers like Eustace Mullins, Ezra Pound, Antony Sutton, Dr.John Coleman, etc, etc. I have done my due diligence. I download lectures and documentaries from people that know a helluva a lot more than you do and download them to my I-Pod so I can listen to them at work...I jot down notes for later vetting and their facts bear out because I do the proper legwork. You, on the other hand, watch MSNBC and think you are "hip" as to what is going on and you clutch your rainbow colored "demcrat flag like Linus does his blanket. You are an uneducated flaming douchebag.. It's not "paranoia" I suffer from, it's called being awake and being aware as to what is REALLY going on. None of this stuff is that complicated and putting the pieces together wasn't hard because I have always been a critical thinker...it is required for the job that I do. What I had to get past was my preconceived notions of how I thought things worked because I had been programmed to believe what the corporate media told me. Disconnect for 4 years and spend 14 to 16 hours a day every day really researching the things that I have and put in the work to do the proper vetting and then get back to me. The more I learn, the more I want to know and I attack every issue from every side...until then, you are just a petulant baby that can't stand it when I point out that you are wrong.......can ya dig it?

Forum List

Back