Lady dies in cop custody when they try to remove her forcibly from a hospital

Your douchebag militarized brownshirts are busy these days:

Florida Woman Dies While Being Forcibly Removed From Hospital

It was a hospital screw up not a police issue. The hospital wanted her removed. The police were doing their job. Since she was being treated for difficulty breathing and collapsed and died from a blood clot in her lungs, it sounds to me like her estate has a good medical malpractice case, but no case against the police.
No, it's not the job of cops to kill patients that the hospital should be treating.

Welcome to obamacare, the militarized version.
That had nothing at all to do with Obamacare, Sweetcheeks. And Reagan signed the law that said the ER had to treat everyone...
Looks like Barrypuppetcare had limitations, eh, douchebag? If this was an illegal that was removed from a hospital? You stupid fucks would be soiling yourselves with indignant outrage and scream "racist!!!"....it's what your kind do the best.
Obamacare is a mess, but it's a start in the right direction. It also has not a thing to do with this. Hospitals release people who later died because they were misdiagnosed all the time. Most of them just don't go tits up, literally, as fast as she did. She really was sick eh?

Start in the right direction? It was a healthcare bill written by insurance companies FOR insurance companies and since USA.INC owes controlling shares in not only the big healthcare insurance companies but big pharma as well, it's in their best interest to require people to purchase something with huge deductibles and high premiums while subsidizing a few to make it appear that it is a benevolent program. I can see right through this scam. If you need critical care and you are being subsidized, your options are limited and you are going to wait in line for minimal care with treatment that will have to be signed off by a panel of pencil pushers that will decide what type of treatment you are allowed to have. If you think I am wrong, check out the problem the Vets are having getting treatment from the V.A where they are put on huge waiting lists to be treated. They were required to take unsafe vaccines that is totally fucking them up and yet they can't get decent treatment...but if you are an illegal? You can walk into any emergency room and get treated for free...and fuck you about Reagan...what makes you think I am a fan of his? Don't EVEN try and pigeonhole me...I have no use for either political party because I know the truth. I live and breathe this shit. Everyday is an education on how this debt slavery system works....you couldn't handle the shit that I know.

It's just another reason to vote against Democrats.
And one less Democrat voter.

she was probably one of yours
Fat - Check
Ugly - Check
Black - Check

You lose one vote in a swing state!

you think fat and ugly make them democrats? go to one of your red state wal-marts

:rofl:

you aren't the least bit honest.

10983683_909987135690494_328394770_n.jpg

Last edited:

Fat - Check
Ugly - Check
Black - Check

you think fat and ugly make them democrats?

:rofl:

you aren't the least bit honest.

10983683_909987135690494_328394770_n.jpg

You think that Wal-Mart shoppers bother to vote for the next CEO of USA.INC? Most are too busy trying to decide which new shiny thing that they are going to buy with their next "gubermnit" check. They are as politically astute as a fly's fart and they don't give a shit just so long as the "gubermint" subsidies and entitlement checks keep coming. Seriously, Jillian, you are the quintessential clueless and stupid liberal klunt......I bet you wake up in the morning thinking "How fucking stupid can I come across to the cyber-world today?" while thinking up ways to raise the bar to come across dumber than the day before...it has to be taxing on you. I certainly would not want to be faced with that particular challenge....

Fat - Check
Ugly - Check
Black - Check

Life will go on (just not for her)...
If you hate all people so much, why don't just kill yourself.
It was a hospital screw up not a police issue. The hospital wanted her removed. The police were doing their job. Since she was being treated for difficulty breathing and collapsed and died from a blood clot in her lungs, it sounds to me like her estate has a good medical malpractice case, but no case against the police.
No, it's not the job of cops to kill patients that the hospital should be treating.

That had nothing at all to do with Obamacare, Sweetcheeks. And Reagan signed the law that said the ER had to treat everyone...
Looks like Barrypuppetcare had limitations, eh, douchebag? If this was an illegal that was removed from a hospital? You stupid fucks would be soiling yourselves with indignant outrage and scream "racist!!!"....it's what your kind do the best.
Obamacare is a mess, but it's a start in the right direction. It also has not a thing to do with this. Hospitals release people who later died because they were misdiagnosed all the time. Most of them just don't go tits up, literally, as fast as she did. She really was sick eh?

Start in the right direction? It was a healthcare bill written by insurance companies FOR insurance companies and since USA.INC owes controlling shares in not only the big healthcare insurance companies but big pharma as well, it's in their best interest to require people to purchase something with huge deductibles and high premiums while subsidizing a few to make it appear that it is a benevolent program. I can see right through this scam. If you need critical care and you are being subsidized, your options are limited and you are going to wait in line for minimal care with treatment that will have to be signed off by a panel of pencil pushers that will decide what type of treatment you are allowed to have. If you think I am wrong, check out the problem the Vets are having getting treatment from the V.A where they are put on huge waiting lists to be treated. They were required to take unsafe vaccines that is totally fucking them up and yet they can't get decent treatment...but if you are an illegal? You can walk into any emergency room and get treated for free...and fuck you about Reagan...what makes you think I am a fan of his? Don't EVEN try and pigeonhole me...I have no use for either political party because I know the truth. I live and breathe this shit. Everyday is an education on how this debt slavery system works....you couldn't handle the shit that I know.
What about the moon landing, 9/11 and Darth Cheney?

You are a loon, I couldn't care less what you think because you think you were born a slave, sold like a bond by the US government (a corporation), but it's all a huge secret extra-secret that every judge in the country is in a national conspiracy to hide from the people.

I would not expect the Insane (you) to understand why we need Universal Single-Payer healthcare like other modern nations.

You are a loon, I couldn't care less what you think because you think you were born a slave, sold like a bond by the US government (a corporation), but it's all a huge secret extra-secret that every judge in the country is in a national conspiracy to hide from the people.

I would not expect the Insane (you) to understand why we need Universal Single-Payer healthcare like other modern nations.
So, are you are saying that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA wasn't incorporated in 1871? (yes, the all caps is significant)....go ahead and make a public declaration that I am wrong......PLEASE!!!! Brace yourself for an asskicking of monumental proportions for the masses to witness. THEN tell me that the Bankruptcy of this corporate entity on March 9th of 1933 did not have serious implications and that we were not made surety on the debt....bring it on. When all this happened, most of the country was illiterate and didn't have access to news and the banking oligarchs bought up 25 of the most influential newspapers in the country...that is also a fact. Bring it on, ya stupid POS....you don't have a prayer. I will fucking BURY you with link after link validating what I say is 100 percent true along with the acts, statutes and codes that put this debt slavery into place....try me....I dare you.

PaintMyHouse getting his ass handed to him again haha. Pass the popcorn please....

So, are you are saying that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA wasn't incorporated in 1871? (yes, the all caps is significant)....go ahead and make a public declaration that I am wrong......PLEASE!!!!
You, are an Insane Little Man, who believes Insane Little Things, said by other Insane Little People...

It's why your kind ends up either dead or in prison, hopefully before they kill a cop like these two other morons who believed that utter horseshit you do: Sovereign Citizens Movement

PaintMyHouse getting his ass handed to him again haha. Pass the popcorn please....
Don't tell me that you also believe this moronic paranoid bullshit? Sigh, it would make sense if you did however.

Start here kiddos...

Sovereign Citizens: A Growing Domestic Threat to Law Enforcement

soverniegn citizen - Google Search

I'm just saying he's kicking your ass in the debate. My personal opinion aside.....if this was a courtroom battle...he'd be crushing you. You just aren't good at debating.

Don't tell me that you also believe this moronic paranoid bullshit? Sigh, it would make sense if you did however.

Start here kiddos...

I'm just saying he's kicking your ass in the debate. My personal opinion aside.....if this was a courtroom battle...he'd be crushing you. You just aren't good at debating.
Posting his paranoid shit is not "debate". The OP is about a misdiagnosed woman who died while in police custody. It's has nothing at all do do with Obamacare and really nothing to do with that batshit nonsense he believes in because he thinks he was born a slave and the united states government is a corporation.

Start here kiddos...

Law enforcement are a growing domestic threat to citizens. As the dead sick lady can attest.
They were doing their job, and nothing wrong it seems. She was really sick and look at that, she is really dead. That's on the docs, not the cops, you little dumbfuck.

Start here kiddos...

Posting his paranoid shit is not "debate". The OP is about a misdiagnosed woman who died while in police custody. It's has nothing at all do do with Obamacare and really nothing to do with that batshit nonsense he believes in because he thinks he was born a slave and the united states government is a corporation.

He's right....BUT...im different in saying the setup we have is not a bad thing. We live better lives in America than any living creature in the history of the solar system.

But what he's saying about the banks and medical/insurance lobby is true.

He's right....BUT...im different in saying the setup we have is not a bad thing. We live better lives in America than any living creature in the history of the solar system.
We don't don't even live better lives than many other people on this planet, let alone what else is out there which we have no fucking clue about. Stop repeating dogma...

The 15 Countries With The Highest Quality Of Life

We don't don't even live better lives than many other people on this planet, let alone what else is out there which we have no fucking clue about. Stop repeating dogma...

The US is number 6 with the highest population on the list. Of the countries that scored higher, none has even 10% of the population of America nor anything close to its racial diversity.. You are an idiot.

The US is number 6 with the highest population on the list. Of the countries that scored higher, none has even 10% of the population of America nor anything close to its racial diversity.. You are an idiot.
So, the darkies are keeping us from being #1 there my little Hitler Youth?

Forum List

Back