Ladies . . .

They make my feet hurt looking at them. Actually, my eyes as well. Yuck. Sorry. :(

As far as hair styles go, I think straightening your hair is going to be out and a more natural "beachy" wavy look will be the in thing this summer.

images

There are several hair care products that can help you attain this look, such as this line of products from Redken.

388263ddf4571a1b5449066b69c21b91.jpg

Blue is is good for ChrisL

I hate to admit this, but my girly cousin made me read this thing on face shapes, hairlines, and skin tone and clothes colors a long time ago.

As I wear camo shorts and a blue shirt. :banana:

For those of us who have curly/wavy hair that gets frizzy during the humid weather of summer, I would highly recommend Moroccanoil. Their products are just amazing. Pricey though.

6682_heromobile_curlproducthero_2.jpg

I don't know about you all, but I prefer to put creams in my hair rather than gels or mousses. This stuff is really great.

1127014-2.jpg

And another great product which was specifically designed for people with curly hair is DevaCurl.

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

The offer shampoos that are "low poo" or "no poo" (no jokes please - :D).

The lather is what opens up the hair cuticles which, in turn, causes frizzy hair. Therefore, DevaCurl has shampoos that either only have a little bit of lather or no lather at all. Now, a lot of people have a psychological issue with this, feeling that if there is no lather then the hair is not getting clean. It is cleaning the hair though. :) It's kind of like washing your hair with conditioner. Several manufacturers carry shampoos with low or little lather and that is what you should look for.

Forum List

Back