Ladies . . .

Now these are shoes I will wear! :D I actually have a pair of red ones very similar to these.

a-113.jpg

Welll since I am going to be living where I am going to be living...I won't be wearing much...LOL I liked a lot that has been posted, but some, not so much.

yellow-easter-egg-clip-art-mVy9R2-clipart_zpsytccthin.png

And..I don't want to buy too much because I don't know where I will be. Mountains..or beach. Hopefully the latter.

Shoes. I wear flip flops. Can't do heels any more, or enclosed shoes unless they are Uggs.

One thing I will miss about winter is boots! I love my boots, and I love the ankle booties too and bootie socks. I'm going to have to start looking at some sandals though. So far, I haven't seen any that I've been really impressed with.

I'd like to have one like that, but middle length. Like I said...older gals need to hide things. :lol:

I had jersey long skirts, knitted long vests over tank tops. Earthtones. But..they all went to the thrift store when we moved. I have to refurbish..once I know where I am going to be once into deep summer. Don't wanna wear beachwear in the mountains....skeeters!

Forum List

Back