Ladies . . .

Women-Print-Floral-Summer-Shorts-with-Black-Lace-Trim-Elastic-Waist-Belt-Girls-Fashion-2017-Beachwear.jpg

I don't know about you all, but I prefer to put creams in my hair rather than gels or mousses. This stuff is really great.

1127014-2.jpg

And another great product which was specifically designed for people with curly hair is DevaCurl.

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

The offer shampoos that are "low poo" or "no poo" (no jokes please - :D).

The lather is what opens up the hair cuticles which, in turn, causes frizzy hair. Therefore, DevaCurl has shampoos that either only have a little bit of lather or no lather at all. Now, a lot of people have a psychological issue with this, feeling that if there is no lather then the hair is not getting clean. It is cleaning the hair though. :) It's kind of like washing your hair with conditioner. Several manufacturers carry shampoos with low or little lather and that is what you should look for.

I prefer to put this thing in my hair called "shampoo". :rock:

I don't know about you all, but I prefer to put creams in my hair rather than gels or mousses. This stuff is really great.

1127014-2.jpg

And another great product which was specifically designed for people with curly hair is DevaCurl.

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

The lather is what opens up the hair cuticles which, in turn, causes frizzy hair. Therefore, DevaCurl has shampoos that either only have a little bit of lather or no lather at all. Now, a lot of people have a psychological issue with this, feeling that if there is no lather then the hair is not getting clean. It is cleaning the hair though. :) It's kind of like washing your hair with conditioner. Several manufacturers carry shampoos with low or little lather and that is what you should look for.

Well, so as to not leave out you poor guys. :) There are more and more products coming out for men every day!

Products-for-black-men-hair-care-1.jpg

1127014-2.jpg

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

Well, so as to not leave out you poor guys. :) There are more and more products coming out for men every day!

I'll be aight. So...when's the return to tube tops and parachute pink n purple short shorts? :eusa_dance:

What am i going to use to wash pollen out of my hair? Oh yeah, Suave shampoo and conditioner in 1. :D

1127014-2.jpg

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

I'll be aight. So...when's the return to tube tops and parachute pink n purple short shorts? :eusa_dance:

And roller skates? :lol:

1127014-2.jpg

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

Why not? :dunno: Healthier than iPhones.

1127014-2.jpg

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

Why not? :dunno:

Ahem . . . tacky! :D

Why not? :dunno:

Ahem . . . tacky! :D

I meant Urethane-wheel ones. :tongue-44:

Anyways, about hair care products, there really is a big difference between professional salon quality products and something you might pick up at Walmart for $5. Most of the cheap hair care products are just stripping your hair of essential oils and nutrients. While you might be able to find something that works for you, a lot of them are just damaging to your hair and loaded with unnecessary chemicals too. There is a reason why professional salons don't use Pantene in your hair! :)

1127014-2.jpg

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

What am i going to use to wash pollen out of my hair? Oh yeah, Suave shampoo and conditioner in 1. :D

Suave?? Good grief! :( You haven't listened to a THING I've said or any of my beauty tips!

1127014-2.jpg

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

Suave?? Good grief! :( You haven't listened to a THING I've said or any of my beauty tips!

All dat beauty stuff ain't for me. :scared1:

1127014-2.jpg

DevaCurl-full-line.jpg

All dat beauty stuff ain't for me. :scared1:

You know you want to look beautiful! :lol:

Forum List

Back