Ladies, Lets go Shopping!

I was hoping to add something new with color to my wardrobe with this next purchase. It's so hard when all you are use to buying is Black! I didn't realize it until this morning when I was going through my inventory to find something...and became frightened. I need so much help.

I'm not a lady, but here you go, Victoria's Secret - What's New
you expect me to view every page on that link? Exactly which item were you looking at? OH I dont' have the breast of those woman...remember I'm small woman. LOL

You'd probably look good in any of those outfits.
Thank you but not true...skinny woman are hard to shop for as much as obese woman. Add to that my age and trying to find age appropriate clothes is a nightmare.

Small bust, small butt, and long inseam 32...tough tough tough to find anything.

I was hoping to add something new with color to my wardrobe with this next purchase. It's so hard when all you are use to buying is Black! I didn't realize it until this morning when I was going through my inventory to find something...and became frightened. I need so much help.

i have so many black dresses.. lol.. and skirts.. and tops...

but this summer i actually went out and got a bunch of colorful stuff... it's growing on me.

and i was so bad for a while with only buying black that my husband and father would each go out and bring me back things in red.. lol...

you expect me to view every page on that link? Exactly which item were you looking at? OH I dont' have the breast of those woman...remember I'm small woman. LOL

Thank you but not true...skinny woman are hard to shop for as much as obese woman. Add to that my age and trying to find age appropriate clothes is a nightmare.

Small bust, small butt, and long inseam 32...tough tough tough to find anything.

Face it, you are just going to have to go nude and make the bride jealous.

Face it, you are just going to have to go nude and make the bride jealous.
I don't think Jealous would be the key word if I did that. :lol:

You know just thought of something else. I'll probably have to only buy from a store near me because shopping online with my body won't work.

How many times I've seen something and wanted to buy, tried it on, and omg how bad it was however; shopping online gives me the idea's of what to look for before I go to the store. I'm so dreading to go shopping by myself!

You know just thought of something else. I'll probably have to only buy from a store near me because shopping online with my body won't work.

How many times I've seen something and wanted to buy, tried it on, and omg how bad it was however; shopping online gives me the idea's of what to look for before I go to the store. I'm so dreading to go shopping by myself!

I'll go shopping with you, but you have to let me go into the changing room with you. :evil:

not to derail your thread but do you think it is alright to wear yoga pants to a kids birthday party?
I have to go to one in an hour and it is laundry day.

not to derail your thread but do you think it is alright to wear yoga pants to a kids birthday party?
I have to go to one in an hour and it is laundry day.
I do not see why not, but I would take special care as to what top you select.

just a tank top, it is hot here and we are going to a spray pad.
what is a spray pad? And normally children's bday parties are very casual so what ever you select to wear will be appropriate well except the obvious MM would select. *laugh*

just a tank top, it is hot here and we are going to a spray pad.
what is a spray pad? And normally children's bday parties are very casual so what ever you select to wear will be appropriate well except the obvious MM would select. *laugh*

they discovered kiddie pool breed bacteria and diseases here so in all the parks we know have they pads with spray features. They are like a little kid fountain/spinkler that is permnant.
My son loves the one by my house and they don't need a lifeguard.

Well, if you take hubby, be careful. Bored husbands can create havoc on shopping trips.

Letter: Mrs. Fenton, our store is considering banning your family from ever shopping with us unless your husband stops his antics. Below is a list of offenses over the past few months all verified by our surveillance cameras.

Re: Mr. Bill Fenton - Complaints - 15 Things Mr. Bill Fenton has done while his spouse/partner is shopping:

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares..... and watched what happened.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. September 14: Moved a 'Caution - Wet Floor' sign to a carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. September 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to cry and asks Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department, practiced his "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browse through, yelled Pick Me!" "Pick Me!"

14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal position and screams "No! No! It's those voices again!!!!"

15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door and waited a while; then, yelled, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

Forum List

Back