Ladies, Lets go Shopping!

I like it, too!
But something tells me if I wear that people will think I'm trying to look younger or that style is too young for me even if my body can pull it off...lol...Contacts are a must with this dress.

Oh my hair isn't long anymore either...I need to go get a new style too. HAIR SHOPPING? :lol:

Never fret, wear something you like and all the pieces will come together.

Hair shopping :lol:

I like it, too!
But something tells me if I wear that people will think I'm trying to look younger or that style is too young for me even if my body can pull it off...lol...Contacts are a must with this dress.

Oh my hair isn't long anymore either...I need to go get a new style too. HAIR SHOPPING? :lol:

Never fret, wear something you like and all the pieces will come together.

Hair shopping :lol:
Girllllllllllllll...that link I posted of the pictured with my head cropped off? I had a very bad hairdo...looks like I'm a cone head!

I'm gong to order this dress; and if it looks good on me I'll wear it at the dinner the night before. OK I still need a dress or pants or something for wedding day. LOL

V258434_S85.jpg

Ok, so I didn't read the whole thread so I'm sure this has been mentioned.

Little black dress. Classic and classy. Dress it up w/jewelry - or not. Little blue dress or little red dress, etc. might be better if black isn't your first choice. Brown is the new black. Blue is the new green. Yellow is ugly on most people.

Little black dress. Classic and classy. Dress it up w/jewelry - or not. Little blue dress or little red dress, etc. might be better if black isn't your first choice. Brown is the new black. Blue is the new green. Yellow is ugly on most people.

If I am ever caught wearing yellow, I am either dead, or someone stole all my other clothes

I went to pick up a co worker for work one day. When she got in my car, I said. "You look like a bumble bee".

She had black hair, a yellow 2 piece suit with a mini skirt, a pair of yellow stilletos, her fingernails and eyelashes were also yellow. I also made a comment that she looked like a jaundiced hooker :lol: She just laiughed :lol:

Needless to say, I walked far behind her, giggling all the way

Last edited:

If I am ever caught wearing yellow, I am either dead, or someone stole all my other cloths

I went to pick up a co worker for work one day. When she got in my car, I said. "You look like a bumble bee".

She had black hair, a yellow 2 piece suit with a mini skirt, a pair of yellow stilletos, her fingernails and eyelashes were also yellow. I also made a comment that she looked like a jaundiced hooker :lol: She just laiughed :lol:

Even your loincloth?

If I am ever caught wearing yellow, I am either dead, or someone stole all my other clothes

Even your loincloth?

Clothes, a typo, oops,

I don't do loin cloths well, how about yours. Is is yellow :tongue:

Needless to say, I walked far behind her, giggling all the way

LOL I can relate kind of. Long ago I had a small type mini skirt with a yellow tank that went with it, I only wore it when I went to the grocery store or something and my friend told me I looked like a banana so that was the last time I wore that. :lol:

Zoom, my entire closet it black and brown. I was hoping to do something a little more with color but not to the extreme. Just posting pictures really does help me to narrow down what I'm looking for. I am doing homework and I'm cheating by having ou all help me. :lol:

Even your loincloth?

Clothes, a typo, oops,

I don't do loin cloths well, how about yours. Is is yellow :tongue:

It is made from a lion, so it's sort of yellowish.

Forum List

Back