Where would you move?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
If you had a chance to live anywhere in the world where would you choose and why?

I've been to Seattle. I would not want to live there I don't think. It's wet rainy and chilly. Europe overall does not give a specific place. A few friends have said New Zealand would be their choice.

I could go for a place like this...

new-zealand-cove.jpg

I chose the place I live in. I never dreamed I'd be able to actually land a job here, but I did.

I was given a call back for a job with the feds in Oklahoma City, but I got this job first. I wasn't all that interested in living in Oklahoma City.

I'd stay right where I am. It's one of the best places to live in the United States. It's growing. There are plenty of jobs. There's entertainment: sports, outdoor activities, music, art, etc. The people here are really friendly, and it's a great place to raise a family.

Really, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

If I had the money I would buy a lot of land in Wyoming away from big cities. I would build a compound and prepare for the coming chaos and disasters. I would try and get a small community going that was kind of self sufficient.

Forum List

Back