Ladies and gentleman: This is a black hole

just because "we know of no other"....only brings what we don't know into sharp relief.
No, that's retarded. We also know of no other way to produce a glowing mass at the center of our solar system, other than a star. But you are free to regale us with your alternative explanations for the glowing mass at the center of our solar system.

You don't seem to grasp the fact that those relativistic effects are purely theoretical...and that black holes are purely theoretical.
Both of those statements are wrong. The relativistic effects of gravity have been co firmed many times over. And black holes have been confirmed.

But regardless, you dont understand these things. And you clearly don't want to learn about them. You asked a question, and I gave you a simple, clear explanation. You then ignored it.

Your ignorance is showing...that didn't take long...did it?

You don't seem to grasp the fact that those relativistic effects are purely theoretical...and that black holes are purely theoretical.
Both of those statements are wrong. The relativistic effects of gravity have been co firmed many times over. And black holes have been confirmed.

But regardless, you dont understand these things. And you clearly don't want to learn about them. You asked a question, and I gave you a simple, clear explanation. You then ignored it.

Your ignorance is showing...that didn't take long...did it?

Neato.

Do you want to understand the image and why you were wrong to call it an eclipse, or don't you? Yes/no will suffice.

They are wrong.

And you "know" this how?

We have a picture of a black hole.

And I guess somehow the Higgs is responsible for this "weak" black hole too. One step in cosmic physics - the other step in quantum mechanics a short time ago. Makes curious what's really going on within the universe, isn't it? ... One, two, three - what are we hunting for ...

Last edited:
You don't seem to grasp the fact that those relativistic effects are purely theoretical.
There have been many observed, repeatable, experimental measurements that verify the theory of relativity.

There is an absolute difference between the visible spectrum and the invisible spectrum.
I was referrimg to there being no difference in the observations. We detect electromagnetic waves by one means or another,but the same image results.

Difference: Only wavelength. Or energy, or frequency, but that's all redundant. You dont have to tell me, i understand these things.

Now, what was the point of your question?

Last edited:
Is this visible spectrum light or computer generate radio waves interpretation?
Those two things are not different.
There is an absolute difference between the visible spectrum and the invisible spectrum. They are both parts of the overall spectrum of waves, but there is a difference. I'll let you take one guess as to what that may be.

There's no difference. The darkness is full of light. I heard when the visible spectrum would be an octave at a normal keyboard (7 white and 5 black keys) then the whole size of the electromagnetic spectrum would be a keyboard in the length of 23 meters (25 yards).

Last edited:
You don't seem to grasp the fact that those relativistic effects are purely theoretical.
There have been many observed, repeatable, experimental measurements that verify the theory of relativity.

There have been many experiments..some were successes...some weren't...relativity is still a question mark.

They are wrong.

And you "know" this how?

So you know that is a picture of a black hole because it is a picture of a black hole? Do you often think in circles?

I hate this form to "discuss" neverending always the same from the beginning. Read again what I wrote here about what's the difference between perception, intersubjective knowledge and objective truth in context of the methodology of natural science. You spoke here about intellectual heavyweights in astrophysics, who deny black holes. What's their or your explanation for the 6.5 billion sun-masses of this black hole in this galaxy?

By the way - what could be a nice name for this black hole? "The measured and pictured monster of Loch Galaxy Messier" or perhaps much shorter: "Messie"?

Last edited:
They are wrong.

And you "know" this how?

So you know that is a picture of a black hole because it is a picture of a black hole? Do you often think in circles?
I explained to you why it is a black hole.

Actually you posted a theory by someone else which satisfied you...but then we know how low your bar for satisfaction is based on your statements on climate change.

Actually you posted a theory by someone else which satisfied you.
No, it's the explanation. And you ignored it. And everyone here is quite aware by now that you understand none of this material. So, your opinion is pretty worthless, at this point.

Actually you posted a theory by someone else which satisfied you.
No, it's the explanation. And you ignored it. And everyone here is quite aware by now that you understand none of this material. So, your opinion is pretty worthless, at this point.

Of course I didn't ...I listened, but it was less than convincing. And certainly wasn't evidence...it was an opinion piece...

Forum List

Back