lack-of-investment-stifling-global-economy

And what exactly did you do to help? Did you invest your hard earned money and put that money at risk?
Or did you demand more goodies?
I dont know why a Republican would ever hire a lefty like you. You are the enemy.
You vote for policy that hurts them and expect to be welcomed with open arms.:cuckoo:

She will ignore you. It doesn't "do" questions. :D

She never tires of being wrong. To tell you the truth,I think she enjoys the abuse.:whip:
Remember when Detroit and Gm went broke? The first ones Obama robbed were the investors, he gave them something like ten cents on the dollar and it cannot understand why investors don't like to do business with progressives. :D

She will ignore you. It doesn't "do" questions. :D

She never tires of being wrong. To tell you the truth,I think she enjoys the abuse.:whip:
Remember when Detroit and Gm went broke? The first ones Obama robbed were the investors, he gave them something like ten cents on the dollar and it cannot understand why investors don't like to do business with progressives. :D

Wow! A whole ONE corporation's investors (not very smart people since they SHOULD have known how poorly run GM was...Oop! I forgot, all investors are GENIUSES!) lost out.

How many Directors and CEOs lost out?
10?

Lack of investment isn't a cause; it's a symptom.

The root cause is a decline in the Western Values that foster market based capitalist activities which lead to growth.

Lack of investment isn't a cause; it's a symptom.

The root cause is a decline in the Western Values that foster market based capitalist activities which lead to growth.

English translation...
Asia is dirt poor and between lower investment costs and low wages and selling to the much higher wage US consumer, my Capital will multiply much faster than if I invest in the nation that will eventually buy my products.

Problem...the nation that is supposed to buy my products can no longer pay the original target price.

your economic theory of corprations first did NOT pan out to be true.

They do what they want and do give a rats ass about the America n people

What theory is that, sweetie?

Please explain it in your own words.

Wow! A whole ONE corporation's investors (not very smart people since they SHOULD have known how poorly run GM was...Oop! I forgot, all investors are GENIUSES!) lost out.

10?

He trashed and ran out of business the dealerships too. A lot of people lost out.

Dealerships, investors, shareholders all lost out. You know who made out? UNIONS. I don't buy Government motor cars. I buy Toyota!

10?

He trashed and ran out of business the dealerships too. A lot of people lost out.

Dealerships, investors, shareholders all lost out. You know who made out? UNIONS. I don't buy Government motor cars. I buy Toyota!

This happened to a poorly run entity.
All the non-Union people involved KNEW GM was poorly run.
The assembly line workers don't make business decisions.

How about complaining about the 7 MILLION workers who lost their jobs in 2009 to business visas and illegals whilst the business owners and management got thier raises and bonuses.
God forbid you should mention THAT.

10?

The wife and I have been die hard Toyota drivers for years. Her 4 Runner is going on 250,000 miles with nothing but scheduled maintenance,and my FJ gets beaten to death offroad and always comes back for more.
When Ford can build a vehicle that can do that I'll buy it. But I wouldnt buy a chevy for any reason.

10?

This happened to a poorly run entity.
All the non-Union people involved KNEW GM was poorly run.
The assembly line workers don't make business decisions.

How about complaining about the 7 MILLION workers who lost their jobs in 2009 to business visas and illegals whilst the business owners and management got thier raises and bonuses.
God forbid you should mention THAT.

She's bitching about why investors don't invest and I'm giving her an example of why investors don't invest. They get screwed. That's why. Progressives are anti success, anti 1%, well the investors are the 1%'ers. Deal with it. Or knot! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

10?

The wife and I have been die hard Toyota drivers for years. Her 4 Runner is going on 250,000 miles with nothing but scheduled maintenance,and my FJ gets beaten to death offroad and always comes back for more.
When Ford can build a vehicle that can do that I'll buy it. But I wouldnt buy a chevy for any reason.

I drive an Avalon a 2000 model it's just as good as the day I bought it. And like yours only scheduled maintenance. Then one day some asswipe youth blew through a stop sign and t boned me. I had her fixed up though and she's still running flawlessly. :eusa_clap:

So maybe Obama's downgraded Food Stamp "You didn't Built that!" economy is NOT the way to go?

So maybe Obama's downgraded Food Stamp "You didn't Built that!" economy is NOT the way to go?

McDonalds and Walmart workers need food stamps just to survive. Kind of cold of you... :(

Thank god for regulations preventing corporations from doing as they damn well please. Not that I don't support corporations as they do a great deal of our nations innovations...But capitalism that is unrestricted is truly the opposite of communism. Opposites like base to a acid can both be very bad for you.

McDonalds and Walmart workers need food stamps just to survive. Kind of cold of you... :(

Thank god for regulations preventing corporations from doing as they damn well please. Not that I don't support corporations as they do a great deal of our nations innovations...But capitalism that is unrestricted is truly the opposite of communism. Opposites like base to a acid can both be very bad for you.

Yes, it was regulations and not American Free enterprise and entrepreneurship that propelled us to world's number 1 economy in record time

Clearly

Blaming Obama is politically motivated nonsense.

The economy is stalling because of the slow down in consumption growth which is a direct result of growing income inequality.

And Da Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!!!!

Forum List

Back