lack-of-investment-stifling-global-economy

• Banned
why don't they do what you claim they will do if we deregulate EVERYTHING?

why are they NOT investing?

• Banned
so they make record profit under him yet don't trust him ?

your not making sense

• Banned
so if the CORPS don't like who we the people pick as our leader in government they CORPS will screw us up on purpose?

wow

that is pretty shitty of them

• Banned
Now that I have PROVEN how failed your deregulation claims are what will you now?

• Banned
why wont they invest any of their money?

you guys lied to us about how they would help the economy

Like I said.They dont know what he's going to pull next. Obammy care is being delayed to protect dems in an election year. What happens when it really kicks in? I got a feeling they're going to need every dime to make up the difference.
What do you expect from them when they have a president who is hostile to their existence?
You stupid fucks cry about being mistreated by employers and do everything you can to fuck them over and then you wonder why they dont feel obligated to kiss your ass.
You are some stupid MFers.

why have they done so well under him fro years now?

why would that make them fearful?

you see claiming he has harmed them WHILE they make record profits is insane

He has helped them earn massive profits with his policy huh?

How does that make them hold back investments?

your whole theory is failed

They are punishing the American people for NOT PICKING who THEY wanted them to pick.

tax the hell out of them and invest it in infrastructure

Blaming Obama is politically motivated nonsense.

The economy is stalling because of the slow down in consumption growth which is a direct result of growing income inequality.

corps don't CREATE great economies.

they create great monopolies that run everything

Obama helped the corps to the best profits ever and they rewarded the American people by holding back until they get what they want which is the power to do whatever they want.

tax the hell out of them and go all teddy on their butts

Like I said.They dont know what he's going to pull next. Obammy care is being delayed to protect dems in an election year. What happens when it really kicks in? I got a feeling they're going to need every dime to make up the difference.
What do you expect from them when they have a president who is hostile to their existence?
You stupid fucks cry about being mistreated by employers and do everything you can to fuck them over and then you wonder why they dont feel obligated to kiss your ass.
You are some stupid MFers.

You should know that it's much easier conversing with a brick wall. Just sayin :D

this one article disproves the whole right wing economic theory guys

Do you want corporations to make bad investments?

Why do you want corporations to fail?

Why do you hate America?

They are playing games with the profits we set them up to obtain so the economy would get better.

They took our gift and are now whipping us for more gifts

Forum List

Back