Labour's Sadiq Khan elected mayor of London

Currently Muslims make up 2.6 percent of UK's population. Indian Hindus and black people from the Caribbean make up 5.3 percent. Whitey still makes up 87 percent.

United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When I was born it was 95% white, and now the rest of Europe has changed so much that 87% is above average for a European country.

Your statistics only confirm the supposed "paranoia" of white nationalists. It is time for white guilt and white liberalism to die.
Why is colour such a big deal for you ?
The irony of your ridiculous question....

Non-white advocacy groups whine and whine about things that aren't even serious while government always takes up their cases sooner or later, but the minute white people want to talk about trying to get together to fix the problems in our communities we are treated like we want to re-institute slavery with no consideration to ANYTHING we say. Why are you faux left wing assholes so obsessed with what white people are doing? Why do you all fear us so much that you would blatantly reject and attack our right to speak and assemble?
I still dont understand why it is such a big deal. It isnt part of my culture thank God. Problems in our community affect everybody in our community and not just oe group or other.
You must not be white then.

When you are a shrinking, aging global minority that is constantly being lectured about your "privilege" you either bend over and take it like a good little bitch, or you fight anything and everything that dares to mention those nonexistent "privileges" to the last like every other race already does.
You are sick.

When I was born it was 95% white, and now the rest of Europe has changed so much that 87% is above average for a European country.

Your statistics only confirm the supposed "paranoia" of white nationalists. It is time for white guilt and white liberalism to die.
Why is colour such a big deal for you ?
The irony of your ridiculous question....

Non-white advocacy groups whine and whine about things that aren't even serious while government always takes up their cases sooner or later, but the minute white people want to talk about trying to get together to fix the problems in our communities we are treated like we want to re-institute slavery with no consideration to ANYTHING we say. Why are you faux left wing assholes so obsessed with what white people are doing? Why do you all fear us so much that you would blatantly reject and attack our right to speak and assemble?
I still dont understand why it is such a big deal. It isnt part of my culture thank God. Problems in our community affect everybody in our community and not just oe group or other.
You must not be white then.

When you are a shrinking, aging global minority that is constantly being lectured about your "privilege" you either bend over and take it like a good little bitch, or you fight anything and everything that dares to mention those nonexistent "privileges" to the last like every other race already does.
You are sick.
You are an idiot.

The majority in that area are Muslim...do the math. Of course he wins.
No they arent. Nowhere near it.

In the UK people dont vote by religion or race. they vote by party. There are senior Muslim politicians in all the leading parties.

You know that Mr Khan is the embodiment of the American Dream , albeit in the UK. The son of an immigrant living in a rougher area of the City. He did well in school and well in college.
Qualified as a solicitor and did important human rights work
He was elected as an MP after serving as a local Cllr. He held Ministerial posts under Gordon Brown whilst also serving as Chair of Civil liberties group Liberty.

You should really be applauding a man who has battled the odds and won.

He's Labour Party; a fucking wanker by definition. And no; one does not vote "Party" in the UK; one votes for a person to represent YOU in Parliament.
Idiot!!

Greg

Exposed: Sadiq Khan's family links to extremist organisation
EXCLUSIVE: Mayoral contender’s former brother-in-law took part in Trafalgar Square rally

4sadiqkhan1202d.jpg

Makbool Javaid speaking out against non-muslim “kufr” at a rally in Trafalgar Square in 1997

The links of mayoral hopeful Sadiq Khan’s former brother-in-law to one of the UK’s most notorious extremist organisations are revealed today.

Top London lawyer Makbool Javaid was married to the Labour Party candidate’s sister Farhat Khan until 2011.

In the Nineties Mr Javaid took part in events in London with the extremist group Al-Muhajiroun while he was Mr Khan’s brother-in-law, having married the Labour politician’s sister in 1989.

He appeared alongside some of the country’s most notorious hate preachers, including the now banned cleric Omar Bakri, in 1997 and 1998.

Mr Javaid’s name appeared on a fatwa in 1998 calling for a “full-scale war of jihad” against Britain and the US.

Exposed: Sadiq Khan's family links to extremist organisation

In the UK people dont vote by religion or race. they vote by party. There are senior Muslim politicians in all the leading parties.

You know that Mr Khan is the embodiment of the American Dream , albeit in the UK. The son of an immigrant living in a rougher area of the City. He did well in school and well in college.
He was elected as an MP after serving as a local Cllr. He held Ministerial posts under Gordon Brown whilst also serving as Chair of Civil liberties group Liberty.

He's Labour Party; a fucking wanker by definition. And no; one does not vote "Party" in the UK; one votes for a person to represent YOU in Parliament.
Idiot!!

Greg
Nope , once again you are wrong. Labour could put up a carrot in some places and get elected. Why dont you do some research before making yourself look like the dickhead you are ?

So, taking a moderate size group to England and Scotland in a few weeks I have asked myself what, if anything needs be done differently than originally planned.

Since we'll be only an aggregate of five days in London the changes will be small.

Primarily I'll avoid using the larger tube stations in favour of nearby less crowded ones. It will mean some extra walking but might be touch safer. The only other likely change is in rescheduling visits to major museums, opting for days/hours which are normally less crowded.

In fairness, probably things I should have done anyway....things in the world being as they are. This election doesn't seem to really change anything but it does cause reflection.

So, taking a moderate size group to England and Scotland in a few weeks I have asked myself what, if anything needs be done differently than originally planned.

Since we'll be only an aggregate of five days in London the changes will be small.

Primarily I'll avoid using the larger tube stations in favour of nearby less crowded ones. It will mean some extra walking but might be touch safer. The only other likely change is in rescheduling visits to major museums, opting for days/hours which are normally less crowded.

In fairness, probably things I should have done anyway....things in the world being as they are. This election doesn't seem to really change anything but it does cause reflection.
Only if you are a wanker.

Idiot!!

Greg
Nope , once again you are wrong. Labour could put up a carrot in some places and get elected. Why dont you do some research before making yourself look like the dickhead you are ?

They already put up carrots in most electorates; in the others they put up brainless flat headed dull eyed tossers. YOU VOTE FOR A PERSON TO REPRESENT YOU!!! Idiot!!

1104-iw8zrp.png

Greg

Ch1D28tW0AAgraT.jpg

Interesting pic of Paul Golding second from the left. He is the "Britain First" leader and managed 30,000 votes. he turned his back on Mr Khan during his acceptance speech. Absolute wanker.

Britain First Man Lashed For Turning Back On Khan

OR, Mr Golding's a decent patriot, who was disgusted at Khan's success, to say nothing about his self-serving propagandising .. ?
Oh dear. Didnt see you in the neo nazi camp Drummond. Say it aint so.

Ch1D28tW0AAgraT.jpg

Interesting pic of Paul Golding second from the left. He is the "Britain First" leader and managed 30,000 votes. he turned his back on Mr Khan during his acceptance speech. Absolute wanker.

OR, Mr Golding's a decent patriot, who was disgusted at Khan's success, to say nothing about his self-serving propagandising .. ?

It ain't so. And nobody's smearing attempts will gain traction .... sorry .......

Ch1D28tW0AAgraT.jpg

It ain't so. And nobody's smearing attempts will gain traction .... sorry .......
Its just that describing Golding as anything but "a piece of shit" is weird.

Forum List

Back