Movement to remove Sadiq Khan as London Mayor.

Too much of a pussy to debate me so you gotta bring families into it? Blah indeed.
Debate you on what ya twat? What position have I postured in this thread?

Here's a hint.......NONE.

Go hump someone elses leg skank

Guess you were too drunk to remember the chauvinist remark you made, that has since been removed. Here it is again:

"Pretty close, with occasional exceptions of course.

Hysterics and emotions rule the day".

That is what you said about women. THAT is a position, drunk loser.
I wasn't drunk and you're still a bitch.
Let me know if you want to continue this childish shit and I'll happily put you on ignore like all the men in the real world did to you before you became a dyke.

K,thanks,bye

So senile, got it. Please, by all means put me on ignore...then everyone except you can see me spank you again and again.

It's really, really ironic that YOU posted this about women...

"Hysterics and emotions rule the day".
Now carry on with your emotional tantrum. :lol:
Read your responses to me in this thread and TRY to tell me that wasn't correct lol

My response was factual. Your comment was chauvinist. The guy prior to you was a woman hating incel POS. Your comment was only chauvinist. I just call the balls and strikes. You, however, countered with nothing but non sequiturs and ad homenims. THAT is "hysterics and emotions ruling the day"

The guy prior to you was a woman hating incel POS. Your comment was only chauvinist

Wow, that's quite the list you have there. What comes after incel? If I had the I hate men handbook I could figure it out for myself but I didn't take how to be a leftist loser in college so I will have to defer to your expertise

The guy prior to you was a woman hating incel POS. Your comment was only chauvinist. … You, however, countered with nothing but non sequiturs and ad homenims [sic].

MNYJGUEN4YPFKK43QCOYI2AQEI.png

MoronMike lied that Khan hadn't even made a public announcement. Mayor Khan was on television condemning the terrorism, and lauding the heroism of the bystanders who took attacked the terrorist and disarmed him, before the police arrived and shot him.

And then had that hero put on a terror watch list, and forced to undergo “deradicalism” brainwashing.

Lies and slander is all you’ve got.

Once again his racism involved spitting in the faces of innocent people. His "punishment" was not linked to any actions he took against terrorists nor did it have anything to do with Sadiq Khan.

You keep persevering with this bullshit. Please show us how Sadiq Khan was involved in the limited actions taken against this drug dealing football hooligan? I am keen to learn how this is possible.

The sole reason stated, in any article I've seen, both for the forced brainwashing of Mr. Larner, and his inclusion on a terrorist watch list, was that “Authorities claimed that they feared Larner was at risk for extremist behaviors because he had been contacted by individuals with ties to anti-Islamic groups.” No accusation of any actual crime (unless, in the UK, it is a crime merely to have been contacted by someone that the authorities deem suspicious), and no indication that any kind of proper due process was involved.

Other than that, the only other indication of bad behavior that I've seen reported on Mr. Larner's part involved an altercation between Mr. Larner and a neighbor who happens to be black, but there's no indication in any report I've seen as to what the altercation was over, who instigated it, nor anything else that would be useful in judging how much culpability Mr. Larner himself had regarding that altercation. Certainly nothing that ties the forced brainwashing or the terror listing to that incident.

And again, nothing justifies the sort of forced brainwashing that was imposed on Mr. Larner. Nothing. And no civilized individual would even think of trying to make excuses for it. That's one of the deepest human rights violations that is possible.

Anyway, the connection is clear; the pattern is clear.

Mr. Larner bravely risked his life, to foil a terrorist attack carried out by a violent Islamist, in a city that is run by a mayor who openly sides with these violent Islamists. And now, he's being subject to horrendous and inexcusable violations of his human rights, over supposed fears that he might have something against violent Islamists.

You may be too willfully blind, or too willfully stupid, or (more likely, both) to connect the dots, but the rest of us are not.

Once again, you remind us Americans why we kicked you degenerate British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.
And I still dont see any link to Sadiq Khan. Perhaps you missed that ?

Once again his racism involved spitting in the faces of innocent people. His "punishment" was not linked to any actions he took against terrorists nor did it have anything to do with Sadiq Khan.

You keep persevering with this bullshit. Please show us how Sadiq Khan was involved in the limited actions taken against this drug dealing football hooligan? I am keen to learn how this is possible.

The sole reason stated, in any article I've seen, both for the forced brainwashing of Mr. Larner, and his inclusion on a terrorist watch list, was that “Authorities claimed that they feared Larner was at risk for extremist behaviors because he had been contacted by individuals with ties to anti-Islamic groups.” No accusation of any actual crime (unless, in the UK, it is a crime merely to have been contacted by someone that the authorities deem suspicious), and no indication that any kind of proper due process was involved.

Other than that, the only other indication of bad behavior that I've seen reported on Mr. Larner's part involved an altercation between Mr. Larner and a neighbor who happens to be black, but there's no indication in any report I've seen as to what the altercation was over, who instigated it, nor anything else that would be useful in judging how much culpability Mr. Larner himself had regarding that altercation. Certainly nothing that ties the forced brainwashing or the terror listing to that incident.

And again, nothing justifies the sort of forced brainwashing that was imposed on Mr. Larner. Nothing. And no civilized individual would even think of trying to make excuses for it. That's one of the deepest human rights violations that is possible.

Mr. Larner bravely risked his life, to foil a terrorist attack carried out by a violent Islamist, in a city that is run by a mayor who openly sides with these violent Islamists. And now, he's being subject to horrendous and inexcusable violations of his human rights, over supposed fears that he might have something against violent Islamists.

You may be too willfully blind, or too willfully stupid, or (more likely, both) to connect the dots, but the rest of us are not.

Once again, you remind us Americans why we kicked you degenerate British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

A trick question.

Nevertheless, it's all part of "living in a big city".

:04:

I bet Tommy Tainant is right in on this one! Hey Tommy! Have you signed that list yet??? Bet you are at top of the list!

I doubt if Tainted Tommy would support this. Removing the Islamist mayor of London would be a big step toward bringing other instances of Islamist extremism under control, including the child-rape gangs that Tommy Tainant so loves.

Sadiq Khan should not have been elected in the first place. Can't stand the man.

Yours faithfully, one of those pieces of filth you kicked out. The filthier the better.

:4_13_65:

A trick question.

Its not a trick question. Your Islamaphobia is truly sickening.

A trick question.

You lying moron.

You're not even capable of a coherent thought.

The guy prior to you was a woman hating incel POS. Your comment was only chauvinist

Wow, that's quite the list you have there. What comes after incel? If I had the I hate men handbook I could figure it out for myself but I didn't take how to be a leftist loser in college so I will have to defer to your expertise

Nothing. Incel is the lowest of the low. You're not at that level if that's what you're worried about.

Nothing. Incel is the lowest of the low. You're not at that level if that's what you're worried about.
Gee thanks!

Gee thanks!

Anytime.

A trick question.

Tommy likes Muzzies because:
A). They attacked America
B). They haven't attacked England overtly (yet)​

And I still dont [sic] see any link to Sadiq Khan. Perhaps you missed that ?

Your willful, stubborn blindness is still not my responsibility.

Its [sic] not a trick question. Your Islamaphobia [sic] is truly sickening.

There's your problem. You think that being opposed to the sexual abuse, up to and including outright rape, of young children; and also that being opposed to violent, murderous acts of of terrorist, is something to be condemned as “islamaphobia” [sic], (which you cannot even spell correctly). And you support that subhuman piece of shit mayor of London, because he agrees with you on that point.

Last edited:
Tommy likes Muzzies because:
A). They attacked America
B). They haven't attacked England overtly (yet)​

He's too blind to see how his own country is being attacked. The attack on America was rather difficult to miss. The way Britain is being attacked is much more subtle, similar to the way America is being attacked through Mexico. I guess Tainted Tommy can be excused for not seeing how his own country is being attacked, given that many Americans are similarly ignorant or in willful denial about how our own country is being attacked, and in fact, some in open, treasonous collaboration with our attackers.

Last edited:

There's your problem. You think that being opposed to the sexual abuse, up to and including outright rape, of young children; and also that being opposed to violent, murderous acts of of terrorist, is something to be condemned as “islamaphobia” [sic], (which you cannot even spell correctly). And you support that subhuman piece of shit mayor of London, because he agrees with you on that point.
I dont have a problem. I am enjoying toying with islamophobes. You hate Khan because he is a Muslim. There is no other reason for your idiocy. You started by making dumb accusations and have been asked repeatedly and politely to back them up. You have been unable to do so and you are now throwing around shit in the hope that some of it will stick..
You are a very limited idiot who cannot see how stupid you are looking.

I dont have a problem. I am enjoying toying with islamophobes. You hate Khan because he is a Muslim. There is no other reason for your idiocy. You started by making dumb accusations and have been asked repeatedly and politely to back them up. You have been unable to do so and you are now throwing around shit in the hope that some of it will stick..
You are a very limited idiot who cannot see how stupid you are looking.

No, you are the very limited idiot. No one hates Khan because he is a Muslim, you twit. People hate Jeremy Corbyn, who is not a Muslim.

There are actually Muslims in the Cabinet.

Can you support that claim?

Last edited:

I dont have a problem. I am enjoying toying with islamophobes.
You have a big problem Tommy. It is that huge point on your head. The Muslims love Dhimmis like you who blindly support, protect and defend them! You are the kind of person who'd send your own child to tutoring with a pedophile because THAT particular person hadn't yet molested your boy so you didn't want to indiscriminately lump him in with other pedos!

Would you buy a car if the brand had a history of always breaking down in costly repairs? I dare say no, but you turn a blind eye to the fact that every Muslim swears an oath to not only take you over, but they consider it a holy duty to lie, cheat, steal any way they have to to win because you are after all an infidel.

Or are you?

Forum List

Back