London Mayor Sadiq Khan calls Donald Trump 'a 20th century facist'

Not my mayor.

^Just hours after demanding the government rescinds its invite to President Trump over his travel ban, Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive.While dining with 11 diplomats whose countries have done the same for years…

Yet Khan still beat his right wing opponent, and is still mayor. Get over it

Get over what?

He ran a better campaign than his rival, but as mayor, he's useless,. Concentrating on the wrong things, the knife crime is soaring, London is a dangerous place.

Not my mayor.

^Just hours after demanding the government rescinds its invite to President Trump over his travel ban, Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive.While dining with 11 diplomats whose countries have done the same for years…

Winning with a heavy influx of muslims that have no intention of assimilating isn't exactly something to "crow" about. Of course leftards cheer on muslim extremists if'n they are totalitarian.

I wouldn't say it's because he's a Muslim. He's just a useless twit.

The Home Secretary Sajid Javid is also a Muslim, and he's the one who stripped the jihadi bride Shamima Begum of her British citizenship, thus preventing her from re entering the United Kingdom.

upload_2019-6-4_7-31-22.jpeg

The white race is one of efficient killing. Whites are the only race that kills for sport.
There is no such thing as a 'white race', there are Caucasians, is that the race you are referring to? If so then I think you are too broad, and could center it more on the Indo-European linguistic group, which also includes the Persians, and Hindis of India.

I read once that the word 'Aryan' was derived from an ancient language and meant 'Those not to be killed on sight'.

It might not be literally fact, but is still speaks to a lot of Truth.

Indo-Europeans are violent by nature and need less training to learn to kill. I suspect it derives from a dichotomy that we are taught from childhood related to justifiable slaying and unjustifiable slaying; killing vrs murder.

Mayor Khan's radical rhetoric fuels the Islamic hate and terror
Annual Iranian-backed, anti-Semitic Al-Quds rally to take place in London
The Al-Quds rally was established in Tehran by Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to call for Israel’s annihilation. It is also held in several cities around the world, including Toronto and Berlin, where last year anti-Semitic signs comparing Zionism with Nazism and calling for a boycott of Israel were widely distributed.
Trump is Right: Sadiq Khan is a Stone Cold Loser.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me......

There can be no doubting Khan’s aspirations. He wants to be Prime Minister. So Britons ought to be grateful Trump is assailing him now, since our own political parties and representatives are failing to. Without pushback, he’s a dead cert as a Labour Party leader post Corbyn.

And there’s plenty to assail Khan on. But somehow the Conservative Party’s mayoral candidate Shaun Bailey ends up saying stupid things instead. It’s also far too quixotic to countenance a Brexit Party mayor of London. It is a mostly Remain-dominated city. Six out of eight Members of the European Parliament just elected in London were anti-Brexit.

So it falls to Trump to call out Khan.​

Violent crime in London is at all time highs. Traffic and congestion in the capital is horrendous. The Tube is creaking. Massive public projects like Crossrail are delayed and over budget. Homelessness is rife.

London is turning into a shithole under Sadiq Khan. And he knows it.

I'm sure that lots of pin head trump supporters agree with you.
Khan is only half the size of De-Blasio and twice as stupid? That's pretty short and stupid!

Sadiq Khan brands Donald Trump 'a 20th century facist' and attacks him for backing Boris Johnson | Daily Mail Online
Mayor Khan knows that the Nazi Party and the Islamist allied together during WWII.
He’s the real fascist, not President Trump.
Trump and Mayor Khan clashed in June 2017 when President Trump called Khan's response to the London Bridge Islamist terror attack 'pathetic' after Mayor Khan said that Muslim mass murder attacks in London were just “life in the city”
Hundreds of thousands of protesters are expected in central London when Trump comes to meet Prime Minister Theresa May in Downing Street.
Trump was being kind when he called Khan "pathetic".
View attachment 263499
View attachment 263496

one day white people in western europe are gonna snap .

I look forward to that day

Dr. Walter Lübcke ist tot:
02.06.19 18:24

1330782925-bild-bild-gbYcjunVxa7.jpg

+
Starb im Alter von 65 Jahren: Regierungspräsident Dr. Walter Lübcke.
© Andreas Fischer

Kassels Regierungspräsident Walter Lübcke tot - Nachruf | Kassel

shot dead

German politican and Merkel ally Walter Lübcke who said to Germans "If you don't agree with our refugee migration policies, you are free to leave the country" ...WAS FOUND DEAD. SHOT IN THE HEAD. click on CC for English

View attachment 263623
Bonus nazi footage

Alpha PHENIX
4 weeks ago
Note to self - Do not attempt to break into a self-employed german engineer's house.

When white people get pissed off countries are conquered and maps are redrawn.

There is a reason for this. The white race is one of efficient killing. Whites are the only race that kills for sport. It is what we share with the average house cat.

This is why what the British are allowing in their own country is so puzzling. The Btitish have always been the most dispassionate and bloodthirsty of people.

The global elites are following Albert Pike's Three World Wars and the event of establishing a zionist state. William Guy Carr wrote about in the 1950's called "Pawns In The Game". Pike's letter to Mazzini in 1871 was seen by former MI5/MI6 intel operative Dr.John Coleman and the original letter was in a British museum that was bought out by the Rothschilds in 1973. The story that a French hoaxer was bandied about in a lame attempt to discredit William Guy Carr and those like Myron Fagan and others. They were always accused of being anti-semitic and anti-communist to the extreme.

Alas, those like Joe McCarthy was 100 percent correct about the communist influence in this country. The biggest naysayers are commies themselves.

The truth is out there! I believe people should do their best to get along and even help those who need it with all the help going to the people. But the leaders of this world government have different motives. I can not say I agree with everything, but the direction is the same.

Sadiq Khan brands Donald Trump 'a 20th century facist' and attacks him for backing Boris Johnson | Daily Mail Online
Mayor Khan knows that the Nazi Party and the Islamist allied together during WWII.
He’s the real fascist, not President Trump.
Trump and Mayor Khan clashed in June 2017 when President Trump called Khan's response to the London Bridge Islamist terror attack 'pathetic' after Mayor Khan said that Muslim mass murder attacks in London were just “life in the city”
Hundreds of thousands of protesters are expected in central London when Trump comes to meet Prime Minister Theresa May in Downing Street.
Trump was being kind when he called Khan "pathetic".
View attachment 263499
View attachment 263496
I had to look up who Boris Johnson is. I admit I do not know how londoners choose the mayor but I am pretty sure there is an election

This is very telling that a mayor can actually lower himself to thinking like the progressives who are complete fools.

Calling trump a fascist is a thoughtless knee jerk response with no intelligent thought about trump or fascism but that is what progressives do.

It is an indicator that the speaker has no valid opposition or argument

Left Wing asshole Muslim Mayor. What could possibly go wrong?

The UK is just as bad with the inner city ghetto shitheads picking dumbasses for mayors as the US.

Actually I think the US is worse.

Not my mayor.

Get over what?

He ran a better campaign than his rival, but as mayor, he's useless,. Concentrating on the wrong things, the knife crime is soaring, London is a dangerous place.

But he did win, right? You're just pouting because the right winger didn't win. Get over it.

That stupid Muslim jackoff Mayor loved that Obama asshole who told the Brits he would punish them for Brexit by cutting them off from trade. Meanwhile Trump is promising the Brits a great trade deal.

I think the Muslim commie has the wrong priorities. Typical for a Left Wing asshole, isn't it?

But the U.S. likes not-so-good beer and men who look like horses. American men are not so fine in the looks department, and a lot of their manners aren't so hot.

That sounds like the confession of a woman who never had what it takes to attract a decent man.

Somehow, I find myself not wondering why.

You apparently do not know the difference between a confession and an observation. Duh.

Not my mayor.

Get over what?

But he did win, right? You're just pouting because the right winger didn't win. Get over it.

No problem with a left winger, if Khan was different, and started running London properly and responsibly.

You obviously don't understand British politics.

Queen Elizabeth has ‘declined to invite Khan’ to Trump’s state dinner, snubbing London’s top administrator Sadist Khunt.

He was left out of the party!!!!! He was NOT invited. Period.

Bravo Madame!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!:2up:

:muahaha:

CoFbRGk.jpg

The Lord Mayor of London was there.

The Queen didn't want to invite him....and I don't blame her!

Why would you invite somebody who has done so much harm to your city?

No way.

bts7kYi.jpg
If the Queen didn't want to invite someone they would not be invited. The same way the muslim wasn't invited.

But the U.S. likes not-so-good beer and men who look like horses. American men are not so fine in the looks department, and a lot of their manners aren't so hot.

That sounds like the confession of a woman who never had what it takes to attract a decent man.

Somehow, I find myself not wondering why.

You apparently do not know the difference between a confession and an observation. Duh.
My profound sympathies that you are too low class to get anybody decent.

Raheem Kassam; a Muslim supporter of Farage and Trump.

In January 2018, Kassam received media coverage for stating during a Sky News interview that London had become "a shithole" under Mayor Sadiq Khan, intentionally mirroring similar alleged comments U.S. President Trump made on immigration shortly before.

It isn't Trump who’s a big baby – it’s Sadiq
Sadiq Khan’s insults against Trump were historically illiterate and dangerously coarse.

If you want to see just how entitled and arrogant Britain’s chattering classes have become, look no further than their indignation over Donald Trump’s tweets calling London mayor Sadiq Khan a ‘stone cold loser’ and mocking his diminutive stature. Trump posted his Sadiqphobic tweets (I’m amazed the PC set hasn’t started using the word ‘Sadiqphobia’ yet) as Air Force One was readying to land in London.

The tweets were an outrage against morality, decency, diplomacy and the United Kingdom itself, the hissy-fit-havers insist. ‘How dare Trump attack the lovely, progressive Sadiq?’, they cry in unison, as they accuse the orange oaf they love to loathe of demeaning the office of the president, weakening the special relationship, and coarsening public discourse.

Read all of it:

It isn’t Trump who’s a big baby – it’s Sadiq

Not my mayor.

Get over what?

No problem with a left winger, if Khan was different, and started running London properly and responsibly.

You obviously don't understand British politics.
Well, yes, but to be perfectly fair to bulldog, he doesn't understand much of anything else, either.

Forum List

Back