London Mayor Sadiq Khan calls Donald Trump 'a 20th century facist'

Mayor Khan's radical rhetoric fuels the Islamic hate and terror
Annual Iranian-backed, anti-Semitic Al-Quds rally to take place in London
The Al-Quds rally was established in Tehran by Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to call for Israel’s annihilation. It is also held in several cities around the world, including Toronto and Berlin, where last year anti-Semitic signs comparing Zionism with Nazism and calling for a boycott of Israel were widely distributed.
Trump is Right: Sadiq Khan is a Stone Cold Loser.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me......

There can be no doubting Khan’s aspirations. He wants to be Prime Minister. So Britons ought to be grateful Trump is assailing him now, since our own political parties and representatives are failing to. Without pushback, he’s a dead cert as a Labour Party leader post Corbyn.

And there’s plenty to assail Khan on. But somehow the Conservative Party’s mayoral candidate Shaun Bailey ends up saying stupid things instead. It’s also far too quixotic to countenance a Brexit Party mayor of London. It is a mostly Remain-dominated city. Six out of eight Members of the European Parliament just elected in London were anti-Brexit.

So it falls to Trump to call out Khan.​

Violent crime in London is at all time highs. Traffic and congestion in the capital is horrendous. The Tube is creaking. Massive public projects like Crossrail are delayed and over budget. Homelessness is rife.

London is turning into a shithole under Sadiq Khan. And he knows it.
He wants it. Make London so bad that the British leave making the city fully sharia.

Sure, why not? Is one child rape somehow less wrong than another? WHITE AMERICAN MEN PRACTICE CANNIBALISM!!!!
images
The gay ones certainly. Dahmer was gay you know.

10 of the world's grizzliest cannibal cases from Jeffrey Dahmer to Luka Magnotta

What is it about homosexuality in men that leads them to cannibalism? Most but not all cannibals are gay. All over the world. And, of course, there are some blackies in there too. But they might just be interested in authentic homeland cuisine.

So you admit that horrendous behavior is distributed through nationalities and religions. I guess that's a significant first step for you.

Sure, why not? Is one child rape somehow less wrong than another? WHITE AMERICAN MEN PRACTICE CANNIBALISM!!!!
images
The gay ones certainly. Dahmer was gay you know.

10 of the world's grizzliest cannibal cases from Jeffrey Dahmer to Luka Magnotta

What is it about homosexuality in men that leads them to cannibalism? Most but not all cannibals are gay. All over the world. And, of course, there are some blackies in there too. But they might just be interested in authentic homeland cuisine.

So you admit that horrendous behavior is distributed through nationalities and religions. I guess that's a significant first step for you.
Now move on to which horrendous behavior is culturally acceptable and you might get a glimmer of understanding.

And I love it the way President Trump compares Sadiq Khan to Bill de Blasio! :laugh: :clap2::clap2:

A6aXBlc.jpg

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

· 19h

.@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me......

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

5:51 PM - Jun 3, 2019

The controversial Mayor of London has sunk to even greater depths. You’d think with stabbings, robberies and burglaries through the roof, and a murder rate at decade highs, that he’d have his hands full. Instead of attempting to do his job, he wrote the other day about President Trump, whose state visit began today – welcome Mr President.

“Donald Trump is just one of the most egregious examples of a growing global threat”, is just one of the absurd claims in Khan’s piece. Even if you agree with what Khan says (get help, quick), Khan is still a disgrace.

What he’s doing is talking to his crowd. He’s raising his own profile on the ultra-left on the back of President Trump. But the president is here primarily to mark the 75th anniversary of D-Day. This is not a political visit. It is a state visit to mark the beginning of the British/American/Canadian liberation of Europe from the last attempt to unify it.

Khan’s people weren’t involved. Our people did the fighting and liberating. So the Mayor can shut his impertinent mouth.

Update: Oh now …

A Tangled Web

But the U.S. likes not-so-good beer and men who look like horses. American men are not so fine in the looks department, and a lot of their manners aren't so hot.

That sounds like the confession of a woman who never had what it takes to attract a decent man.

Somehow, I find myself not wondering why.

Not my mayor.

^Just hours after demanding the government rescinds its invite to President Trump over his travel ban, Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive.While dining with 11 diplomats whose countries have done the same for years…

Not my mayor.

^Just hours after demanding the government rescinds its invite to President Trump over his travel ban, Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive.While dining with 11 diplomats whose countries have done the same for years…

Yet Khan still beat his right wing opponent, and is still mayor. Get over it

Not my mayor.

Yet Khan still beat his right wing opponent, and is still mayor. Get over it

Winning with a heavy influx of muslims that have no intention of assimilating isn't exactly something to "crow" about. Of course leftards cheer on muslim extremists if'n they are totalitarian.

Queen Elizabeth has ‘declined to invite Khan’ to Trump’s state dinner, snubbing London’s top administrator Sadist Khunt.

He was left out of the party!!!!! He was NOT invited. Period.

Bravo Madame!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!:2up:

:muahaha:

CoFbRGk.jpg

Khan is what happens with sufficient population replacement.

Trump is in England as a guest of Queen Elizabeth. As a subject of the crown Khan should respect his monarch. Instead he presumes to pass judgment on her invitations. Just like a muzz.

Queen Elizabeth has ‘declined to invite Khan’ to Trump’s state dinner, snubbing London’s top administrator Sadist Khunt.

CoFbRGk.jpg
The Lord Mayor of London was there.

CoFbRGk.jpg

The Lord Mayor of London was there.

The Queen didn't want to invite him....and I don't blame her!

Why would you invite somebody who has done so much harm to your city?

No way.

bts7kYi.jpg

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135453891326238721

.@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me......

3:51 AM - Jun 3, 2019

the euros have been using America and American presidents as distractions forever

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135453891326238721

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135453895277203458
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

....Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

INDEED SIR

Sadiq Khan brands Donald Trump 'a 20th century facist' and attacks him for backing Boris Johnson | Daily Mail Online
Mayor Khan knows that the Nazi Party and the Islamist allied together during WWII.
He’s the real fascist, not President Trump.
Trump and Mayor Khan clashed in June 2017 when President Trump called Khan's response to the London Bridge Islamist terror attack 'pathetic' after Mayor Khan said that Muslim mass murder attacks in London were just “life in the city”
Hundreds of thousands of protesters are expected in central London when Trump comes to meet Prime Minister Theresa May in Downing Street.
Trump was being kind when he called Khan "pathetic".
View attachment 263499
View attachment 263496

one day white people in western europe are gonna snap .

I look forward to that day

Dr. Walter Lübcke ist tot:
02.06.19 18:24

1330782925-bild-bild-gbYcjunVxa7.jpg

+
Starb im Alter von 65 Jahren: Regierungspräsident Dr. Walter Lübcke.
© Andreas Fischer

Kassels Regierungspräsident Walter Lübcke tot - Nachruf | Kassel

shot dead

German politican and Merkel ally Walter Lübcke who said to Germans "If you don't agree with our refugee migration policies, you are free to leave the country" ...WAS FOUND DEAD. SHOT IN THE HEAD. click on CC for English

View attachment 263623
Bonus nazi footage

Alpha PHENIX
4 weeks ago
Note to self - Do not attempt to break into a self-employed german engineer's house.

When white people get pissed off countries are conquered and maps are redrawn.

There is a reason for this. The white race is one of efficient killing. Whites are the only race that kills for sport. It is what we share with the average house cat.

This is why what the British are allowing in their own country is so puzzling. The Btitish have always been the most dispassionate and bloodthirsty of people.

Sadiq Khan brands Donald Trump 'a 20th century facist' and attacks him for backing Boris Johnson | Daily Mail Online
Mayor Khan knows that the Nazi Party and the Islamist allied together during WWII.
He’s the real fascist, not President Trump.
Trump and Mayor Khan clashed in June 2017 when President Trump called Khan's response to the London Bridge Islamist terror attack 'pathetic' after Mayor Khan said that Muslim mass murder attacks in London were just “life in the city”
Hundreds of thousands of protesters are expected in central London when Trump comes to meet Prime Minister Theresa May in Downing Street.
Trump was being kind when he called Khan "pathetic".
View attachment 263499
View attachment 263496

one day white people in western europe are gonna snap .

I look forward to that day

Dr. Walter Lübcke ist tot:
02.06.19 18:24

1330782925-bild-bild-gbYcjunVxa7.jpg

+
Starb im Alter von 65 Jahren: Regierungspräsident Dr. Walter Lübcke.
© Andreas Fischer

Kassels Regierungspräsident Walter Lübcke tot - Nachruf | Kassel

shot dead

German politican and Merkel ally Walter Lübcke who said to Germans "If you don't agree with our refugee migration policies, you are free to leave the country" ...WAS FOUND DEAD. SHOT IN THE HEAD. click on CC for English

View attachment 263623
Bonus nazi footage

Alpha PHENIX
4 weeks ago
Note to self - Do not attempt to break into a self-employed german engineer's house.

When white people get pissed off countries are conquered and maps are redrawn.

There is a reason for this. The white race is one of efficient killing. Whites are the only race that kills for sport. It is what we share with the average house cat.

This is why what the British are allowing in their own country is so puzzling. The Btitish have always been the most dispassionate and bloodthirsty of people.

The global elites are following Albert Pike's Three World Wars and the event of establishing a zionist state. William Guy Carr wrote about in the 1950's called "Pawns In The Game". Pike's letter to Mazzini in 1871 was seen by former MI5/MI6 intel operative Dr.John Coleman and the original letter was in a British museum that was bought out by the Rothschilds in 1973. The story that a French hoaxer was bandied about in a lame attempt to discredit William Guy Carr and those like Myron Fagan and others. They were always accused of being anti-semitic and anti-communist to the extreme.

Alas, those like Joe McCarthy was 100 percent correct about the communist influence in this country. The biggest naysayers are commies themselves.

europe-terrorism.jpg

It's an insult to the Star Trek Khan who was powerful. Not Sadiq Khan who is a POS.

CoFbRGk.jpg

Or is it that he didn't want to come to the dinner in the first place.

Forum List

Back