Labour's Sadiq Khan elected mayor of London

It seems like there were some irregularities in the vote.

Correct ! 'The wrong voter lists had been supplied', in one London borough, meaning that many genuine voters were refused the right to vote ! This just 'happened' to involve a borough with a sizeable Jewish community within it ... and the Chief Rabbi also refused his OWN freedom to vote ..... get a load of this ...

Barnet Voting Chaos After Council Botches Voter Registration Lists
You are barking up the wrong tree. The local tory council outsourced all of it to Crapita who fucked up. (as they do on everything) Barnet has a labour mp as well so Mr Khan would have got a bigger majority.

Ch1D28tW0AAgraT.jpg

Interesting pic of Paul Golding second from the left. He is the "Britain First" leader and managed 30,000 votes. he turned his back on Mr Khan during his acceptance speech. Absolute wanker.

Britain First Man Lashed For Turning Back On Khan

OR, Mr Golding's a decent patriot, who was disgusted at Khan's success, to say nothing about his self-serving propagandising .. ?
Oh dear. Didnt see you in the neo nazi camp Drummond. Say it aint so.

It ain't so. And nobody's smearing attempts will gain traction .... sorry .......
Its just that describing Golding as anything but "a piece of shit" is weird.

To you, maybe. A pity that it proves how closed-minded this shows you to be. Golding has every right to his views.

Ch1D28tW0AAgraT.jpg

Interesting pic of Paul Golding second from the left. He is the "Britain First" leader and managed 30,000 votes. he turned his back on Mr Khan during his acceptance speech. Absolute wanker.

Britain First Man Lashed For Turning Back On Khan

OR, Mr Golding's a decent patriot, who was disgusted at Khan's success, to say nothing about his self-serving propagandising .. ?

It ain't so. And nobody's smearing attempts will gain traction .... sorry .......

To you, maybe. A pity that it proves how closed-minded this shows you to be. Golding has every right to his views.
To all polite society. My Taid fought a war against his sort.

Oh gee. Look what happened to Mrs. Khan! Before the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-575x325.jpg

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

London Muslim Mayor Puts Wife in Hijab AFTER Election
The Right, in the US, wish they had that power against women.
I suspect she put the Hijab on of her free will.

You must be kidding?

Look PJ I'm conservative and I have been fighting for womens rights in the ME for over two freaking decades now and to see an assinine post like this makes me want to bazooka barf.

Her own free will? Yeah like the dancing boys in Afghanistan like getting it up their asses too by tribal leaders of their own free will. Or all those baby girls just line up to get cut for an FGM ritual of their own free will.

You are a certified left wing lunatic now.

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

The Muslim "left" in America does have that power....

But yet you vote for the same party.

What's sad is they don't even see it in themselves. For all the money spent on illegals and spent fighting for illegal rights if the left when they have been in power for so many years really cared about women in America they would take all that $$$$$$$$$$$$ spent on non citizens and set up programs that would assist single mothers on welfare to get an at home degree or start in an apprenticeship program for example.

I hope Trump figures it out and kicks programs like that into gear.

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

You must be kidding?

Look PJ I'm conservative and I have been fighting for womens rights in the ME for over two freaking decades now and to see an assinine post like this makes me want to bazooka barf.

Her own free will? Yeah like the dancing boys in Afghanistan like getting it up their asses too by tribal leaders of their own free will. Or all those baby girls just line up to get cut for an FGM ritual of their own free will.

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

UK: EXCLUSIVE: Record 13 Muslim MPs elected, 8 of them women - The Muslim News

These oppressed girls are just some of the Muslim women who are now MPs.

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

You must be kidding?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

ISIS and the radical "left" Muslims in the west will have a lot more people to stone without prejudice now....

H'mm. To be clear ... did your grandfather fight AGAINST those wishing to crush free speech ? ... Did he think it a worthwhile endeavour to fight FOR the cause of freedom, and free expression ? Was it his opinion that only his own brand of thinking should win out on this planet of ours .. ?

Please clarify (preferably without any more smear tactics coming to bear ..). Thank you ....

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

You must be kidding?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

... and their true loyalties lie, where .. ? What do they hope to achieve, with the power they hope to wield ?

Currently Muslims make up 2.6 percent of UK's population. Indian Hindus and black people from the Caribbean make up 5.3 percent. Whitey still makes up 87 percent.

United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When I was born it was 95% white, and now the rest of Europe has changed so much that 87% is above average for a European country.

Your statistics only confirm the supposed "paranoia" of white nationalists. It is time for white guilt and white liberalism to die.
Why is colour such a big deal for you ?
The irony of your ridiculous question....

Non-white advocacy groups whine and whine about things that aren't even serious while government always takes up their cases sooner or later, but the minute white people want to talk about trying to get together to fix the problems in our communities we are treated like we want to re-institute slavery with no consideration to ANYTHING we say. Why are you faux left wing assholes so obsessed with what white people are doing? Why do you all fear us so much that you would blatantly reject and attack our right to speak and assemble?
I still dont understand why it is such a big deal. It isnt part of my culture thank God. Problems in our community affect everybody in our community and not just oe group or other.
You must not be white then.

When you are a shrinking, aging global minority that is constantly being lectured about your "privilege" you either bend over and take it like a good little bitch, or you fight anything and everything that dares to mention those nonexistent "privileges" to the last like every other race already does.

He's an old white guy if he's his avatar.

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

Umm... that's not his wife.

Looks like Jim Hoft already realized that, and took your link down. But it's good to know that PT Barnum's rule is still in effect.

What are the odds that you're going to ignore this, rather than apologize for spreading mindless hatred?

Here's a tweet from the woman in the hijab:

Sarah Joseph on Twitter

Last edited:

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

You must be kidding?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

... and their true loyalties lie, where .. ? What do they hope to achieve, with the power they hope to wield ?

A better life, a better country?

You know Khan has a Fatwa on his head? Do you know why he has a Fatwa on his head?

H'mm. To be clear ... did your grandfather fight AGAINST those wishing to crush free speech ? ... Did he think it a worthwhile endeavour to fight FOR the cause of freedom, and free expression ? Was it his opinion that only his own brand of thinking should win out on this planet of ours .. ?

Please clarify (preferably without any more smear tactics coming to bear ..). Thank you ....
He fought Nazis because he recognised that they were evil.He voted Tory all his life and despised all of the nazi derivatives.National Front was his main bugbear.He had fought a war and these slime were now walking up and down the streets as if they were legitimate. Goldings views lead directly to the gas chamber. He is a stain on humanity.

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

You must be kidding?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

Hmmmm. Starting to show through now.

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

You must be kidding?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

You know Khan has a Fatwa on his head? Do you know why he has a Fatwa on his head?
Because Islam is the most dangerous religion in the world and Khan is apparently "too moderate" for the vast majority of Muslims....

Well, I supose that explains this Right wing media frenzy abour "anti-Semitism" in the Labour Party; anything to stop a "Mooslim" becoming Mayor of London; better to have a scion of a Jewish banking family that helped cause one of the worst recessions of modern times.
Don't know many Jews blowing themselves up, or hosing down recruiting stations.

London marches ahead ....oblivious to everything....on its way to self destruction.

Brits will have their long awaited Sharia Law very soon.

Churchill must be turning in his grave at what Britain has become!
Another ignorant rightwing bigot chimes in.
Another ignorant leftwing bigot chimes in.

After the election.

sadiq-khan-wife-1.jpg

You must be kidding?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

Is that a rolling fart?

Forum List

Back