Once again, the GOP just doesn't get it.....read on.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Out of sheer frustration over no longer having control over conservative white voters...The GOP is now considering running a 3rd party candidate, anything but Trump. Its as though they're so convinced that their GOP zombies, whom they have molded all these years; if they had something better to vote for, they would, because God forbid they allow them to think for themselves.

But..... Am I missing something here? They had something better, his name was John Kasick and they chose Trump.

This is a prime example of why their zombies are pissed....THE BASE DOESN'T LISTEN TO THEM!! They have treated conservative voters like mindless retards for years and now that their retarded children have chosen a new low, they're perplexed and confused???

Its time the GOP understand, your base simply isn't into you anymore.....adjust. Your retards have spoken>>>>>>>>>

r-TRUMP-huge.jpg

"Direct democracy didn’t just elect Congress and the president anymore; it expanded the notion of who might be qualified for public office. Once, candidates built a career through experience in elected or Cabinet positions or as military commanders; they were effectively selected by peer review. That elitist sorting mechanism has slowly imploded. In 1940, Wendell Willkie, a businessman with no previous political office, won the Republican nomination for president, pledging to keep America out of war and boasting that his personal wealth inoculated him against corruption: “I will be under obligation to nobody except the people.” He lost badly to Franklin D. Roosevelt, but nonetheless, since then, nonpolitical candidates have proliferated, from Ross Perot and Jesse Jackson, to Steve Forbes and Herman Cain, to this year’s crop of Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, and, of course, Donald J. Trump. This further widening of our democracy — our increased openness to being led by anyone; indeed, our accelerating preference for outsiders — is now almost complete." Andrew Sullivan

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html

• Banned
"Direct democracy didn’t just elect Congress and the president anymore; it expanded the notion of who might be qualified for public office. Once, candidates built a career through experience in elected or Cabinet positions or as military commanders; they were effectively selected by peer review. That elitist sorting mechanism has slowly imploded. In 1940, Wendell Willkie, a businessman with no previous political office, won the Republican nomination for president, pledging to keep America out of war and boasting that his personal wealth inoculated him against corruption: “I will be under obligation to nobody except the people.” He lost badly to Franklin D. Roosevelt, but nonetheless, since then, nonpolitical candidates have proliferated, from Ross Perot and Jesse Jackson, to Steve Forbes and Herman Cain, to this year’s crop of Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, and, of course, Donald J. Trump. This further widening of our democracy — our increased openness to being led by anyone; indeed, our accelerating preference for outsiders — is now almost complete." Andrew Sullivan

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html

Very informative, thank you. But this is what I don't understand, its not the person, its the party and the party's message that conservatives can't grasp. The GOP regardless of whom they chose, never have a message, never addresses real issue that face this nation, its all about scaring mf's into votes, lying like dogs and catering to the rich..... Its not always about corporate America. Those days of relying on Big Corpra, to take the lead and lead this country into prosperity ended decades ago....When you have a legacy of greed, helped by politicians solely to enhance profits and fuck american workers, you have failed policies and until we began focusing ON THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY AND THIER NEEDS AND WHAT'S BEST FOR ALL..... the GOP, the DNC will forever be parties of WTF?

• Banned
Scared eh? Leave the country.

Donald Dumb does not scare me, Hillary scares me more than Trump. I personally would love to see this country implode on its ignorance and finally become the cesspool of hypocritical dog shit, that it has long long deserved and I'm grateful to God to live long enough to wittness the end of modern civilization

Mr Tiggered59, you have exposed yourself as an idiot in your second sentence. The GOP is NOT, and NEVER HAS, and is INCAPABLE OF running a "third party" candidate. The Republican party is one of the two recognized major parties, so by definition, it CANNOT run a "third party" candidate.

The Trump phenomenon was (and is) the result when some populist blowhard who is enthusiastically supported by about 1/4 of the common voters, enters a race with a dozen arguably qualified competitors, none of whom can accumulate as many supporters simply because of the size of the field. I have long maintained that up until a month or so ago, any one of the dozen Republican candidates could have beaten Trump in a one-on-one race, but that could never play out. As Trump accumulated wins with about a third of the votes, it devolved into a tidal wave of inertia that brought him the nomination - or so it seems.

And now we have a situation where only a smattering of Conservatives in the Republican party are content with the results, but we are stuck with them. If it were not for a vital senate race here in Pennsylvania I would not even bother to vote on November 1.

America is SALIVATING with the desire to see Trump get his privileged, ignorant, narcissistic, "New-York-Values," ass kicked in November, by the worst democrat candidate in several generations...so we Americans can collectively call him a LOSER!

• Banned
Mr Tiggered59, you have exposed yourself as an idiot in your second sentence. The GOP is NOT, and NEVER HAS, and is INCAPABLE OF running a "third party" candidate. The Republican party is one of the two recognized major parties, so by definition, it CANNOT run a "third party" candidate.

The Trump phenomenon was (and is) the result when some populist blowhard who is enthusiastically supported by about 1/4 of the common voters, enters a race with a dozen arguably qualified competitors, none of whom can accumulate as many supporters simply because of the size of the field. I have long maintained that up until a month or so ago, any one of the dozen Republican candidates could have beaten Trump in a one-on-one race, but that could never play out. As Trump accumulated wins with about a third of the votes, it devolved into a tidal wave of inertia that brought him the nomination - or so it seems.

And now we have a situation where only a smattering of Conservatives in the Republican party are content with the results, but we are stuck with them. If it were not for a vital senate race here in Pennsylvania I would not even bother to vote on November 1.

America is SALIVATING with the desire to see Trump get his privileged, ignorant, narcissistic, "New-York-Values," ass kicked in November, by the worst democrat candidate in several generations...so we Americans can collectively call him a LOSER!

Chill the fuck out, I get my news the same way Trump gets his...I listen.

Out of sheer frustration over no longer having control over conservative white voters...The GOP is now considering running a 3rd party candidate, anything but Trump. Its as though they're so convinced that their GOP zombies, whom they have molded all these years; if they had something better to vote for, they would, because God forbid they allow them to think for themselves.

But..... Am I missing something here? They had something better, his name was John Kasick and they chose Trump.

This is a prime example of why their zombies are pissed....THE BASE DOESN'T LISTEN TO THEM!! They have treated conservative voters like mindless retards for years and now that their retarded children have chosen a new low, they're perplexed and confused???

Its time the GOP understand, your base simply isn't into you anymore.....adjust. Your retards have spoken>>>>>>>>>

r-TRUMP-huge.jpg

But....unlike Democrats....in the GOP it's THE PEOPLE who get to pick...and we have. You slaves on the left can vote for Bernie all you want...but the Democrat Party has the "super delegate" system in place so their party establishment can overrule the vote of you lefties.

Enjoy the chains of the Democrat party!!!

America Has Never Been So Ripe for Tyranny

Very informative, thank you. But this is what I don't understand, its not the person, its the party and the party's message that conservatives can't grasp. The GOP regardless of whom they chose, never have a message, never addresses real issue that face this nation, its all about scaring mf's into votes, lying like dogs and catering to the rich..... Its not always about corporate America. Those days of relying on Big Corpra, to take the lead and lead this country into prosperity ended decades ago....When you have a legacy of greed, helped by politicians solely to enhance profits and fuck american workers, you have failed policies and until we began focusing ON THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY AND THIER NEEDS AND WHAT'S BEST FOR ALL..... the GOP, the DNC will forever be parties of WTF?

Trump has no message. He has as sales pitch.

Oh, like hope and change?

r-TRUMP-huge.jpg

But....unlike Democrats....in the GOP it's THE PEOPLE who get to pick...and we have. You slaves on the left can vote for Bernie all you want...but the Democrat Party has the "super delegate" system in place so their party establishment can overrule the vote of you lefties.

Enjoy the chains of the Democrat party!!!

Your winner take all policy, thus far has given you Bush jr.:banana:Mitt Robme :banana: John Insane and Sarah Payme:banana: and now Trump:ack-1:....I wouldn't be so fast to brag....dumb fuck!!:banghead:

Hate on Obama all the fuck you want to....but guess what, the shit you lice lickers are all whinning about....Nafta....all man made by a fuck head, called the Contract on America...you fucks voted IN!!! Everything you bastards touch and vote for ruins this country...and them is facts, mf!!!

Hate on Obama all the fuck you want to....but guess what, the shit you lice lickers are all whinning about....Nafta....all man made by a fuck head, called the Contract on America...you fucks voted IN!!! Everything you bastards touch and vote for ruins this country...and them is facts, mf!!!
Sell your nigga stuff elsewhere. And while your at it find a country more to your liking and if you need moving expenses start a thread.

Sell your nigga stuff elsewhere. And while your at it find a country more to your liking and if you need moving expenses start a thread.
If there was such a place where white people don't exist, I'd love to give a try...I was thinking about Africa all over again, but white trash Barbie has cornered that market already...you people just can't keep still, now can ya!!

Exactly. Empty platitudes to gain power. They'll say whatever the mouth-breathers want to hear.

If there was such a place where white people don't exist, I'd love to give a try...I was thinking about Africa all over again, but white trash Barbie has cornered that market already...you people just can't keep still, now can ya!!
Please! Keep looking.

Try Jamaica.

Try Jamaica.
Fit right in with the bobsleders I'd say.

Try Jamaica.

Or Somalia. Or Zimbabwe. Or Rwanda. Or Liberia.

Or, to DOUBLE your pleasure, Ni6er, or Ni6eria.

Forum List

Back