la county deputy tosses woman on ground

.... so you think it is ok to slam an elderly black woman to the ground just because she is recording.
No, I think it is equally OK to slam women and blacks to the ground for the same offense as white men ..... if slamming is required in the first place. "Get on the ground, put your hands behind your back, stop resisting, you are being detained".

He must live in yours as well, since you have posted just as many times to his posts as I have.
I debated on the merits of the topic and try to never get personal,,

you would be surprised how much progress can be made if you check your emotions and avoid making it personal,,,

No, I think it is equally OK to slam women and blacks to the ground for the same offense as white men ..... if slamming is required in the first place. "Get on the ground, put your hands behind your back, stop resisting, you are being detained".
So show me Dickhead where the police are slamming an elderly white woman to the ground for recording them. What am I be detained for? Recording the police. That isn't against the Law, so why are you detaining me?

So show me Dickhead where the police are slamming an elderly white woman to the ground for recording them. What am I be detained for? Recording the police. That isn't against the Law, so why are you detaining me?
are you serious??

I can show a lot old white women getting slammed,,

I've read your response here and I've come to the conclusion that between the two of us, only one is a racist ... and It ain't me. :aug08_031:

Forum List

Back