la county deputy tosses woman on ground

Can either one of you 2 racist explain to us how her filming what was happening equates to interfering with the cops.
I dont know if it was illegal or not, as I have told you many times

But disobeying police instructions is against the law

You know I’m right but are just too stubborn to admit it
right about what??
you said its against the law to not obey a cops orders even when not under arrest,, now you refuse to produce that law,,

that sounds like you know youre wrong and are running away as fast as you can,,

right about what??
you said its against the law to not obey a cops orders even when not under arrest,, now you refuse to produce that law,,

that sounds like you know youre wrong and are running away as fast as you can,,
Yet you know as well as i that we are legally bound to obey the police as I illustrated when they try to stop you for speeding

Yet you know as well as i that we are legally bound to obey the police as I illustrated when they try to stop you for speeding
I dont know anything of the kind,,

so just post the law that says we have to follow instructions when not under arrest,,

and enough of this speeding ticket crap,, when they are pulling you over for speeding you are under arrest,,
but even then you are only required to present your DL and other connected documents and thats it,,

if theres a passenger in the car they dont have to even give their name unless its been articulated theyve committed a crime,,

and enough of this speeding ticket crap,, when they are pulling you over for speeding you are under arrest,,
Wrong

You are merely detained while the cop deals with your driving infraction

But if you refuse to stop that is s crime

Forum List

Back