Kyle will be judged, as not guilty, thoughts.

Bullshit. The trial has provided ample evidence that your pedo friend was threatening LOTS of people. He was stalking Kyle for hours. This is KNOWN.

So, once again, you present opinion that has already been PROVEN false.

He was stalking Kyle for "hours"? Armed with what? A plastic bag of meds. Rittenhouse knew he was unarmed.

I can't find anything in the testimony stTing Rosenbaum stalked Rittenhouse "for hours".

He was stalking Kyle for "hours"? Armed with what? A plastic bag of meds. Rittenhouse knew he was unarmed.

I can't find anything in the testimony stTing Rosenbaum stalked Rittenhouse "for hours".

There is video of your pedo pal, following Kyle around like a mad dog. Multiple hours of video has been posted to youtube, you can see the pedo in almost every frame that Kyle is in.

There is video of your pedo pal, following Kyle around like a mad dog. Multiple hours of video has been posted to youtube, you can see the pedo in almost every frame that Kyle is in.
Where are these hours of video showing your pedo pal following him?

Where are these hours of video showing your pedo pal following him?

On youtube, they were also presented in the trial. Amazingly enough Kyle was videotaped A LOT. In almost every video, the pedo is there.

On youtube, they were also presented in the trial. Amazingly enough Kyle was videotaped A LOT. In almost every video, the pedo is there.
So what are the time intervals? Where were the videos? Multiple videos, same locations? Come on Westwall, if he supposedly “stalked“ him for “hours”, let’s see those videos. The nut case got in the face of a lot of people that, practically begging them to kill him….but no one felt he was a threat.

Show me videos indicating hours of “stalking”.

They do not exist. You see, while westwall can make up lies on the internet with no consequences, there are penalties for lying in court.
There are enough potentially legitimate grounds for a self defense claim without having to make shit up to make the victims seem so bad they deserved killing.

So what are the time intervals? Where were the videos? Multiple videos, same locations? Come on Westwall, if he supposedly “stalked“ him for “hours”, let’s see those videos. The nut case got in the face of a lot of people that, practically begging them to kill him….but no one felt he was a threat.

Show me videos indicating hours of “stalking”.

Now there are thousands of videos that have buried all of the earlier ones. I will try and find them.

There are enough potentially legitimate grounds for a self defense claim without having to make shit up to make the victims seem so bad they deserved killing.

Correct. However the apologists for the pedophile, and the rapist, had no problem calling Kyle all sorts of names, so get used to it. If you people are going to call people a white supremacist, with no evidence, I will call your people out for what they ARE.

The fact that someone had the option to stay home simply does not negate their right to self defense.

If I go to Walmart in a part of town I know is dangerous, and I get car jacked, is that my fault for not going to one in a nicer area? If I shoot the car jacker, is my right to self defense invalid because I had other options?
You'd be a fucking idiot. But then again, most righties on this board are. Note, I say most, not all. You have to take some responsibility for your own actions. To deliberately go to anther state, armed, is just pathetic and you would deserve to take responsibility for your actions. I find it laughable that common sense (ie DON'T go to a dangerous part of town where there is a Walmart) is thrown out the window and that somehow justifies your idiotic actions. I would certainly have a lot less sympathy for you if you were to do so and something bad happened to you.

Correct. However the apologists for the pedophile, and the rapist, had no problem calling Kyle all sorts of names, so get used to it. If you people are going to call people a white supremacist, with no evidence, I will call your people out for what they ARE.
One was as pedo and did his time. The 'rapist' committed no such act. He was mentally ill and charged with hitting his grandmother and brother because they were trying to get him to a mental health institution for evaluation. There is NO evidence he raped anybody. The third victim had an arrest over a firearms violation. On any other thread he'd be a hero to the likes of you....

Next, we analyzed criminal records involving Huber, and determined it also accurate to state he was charged with domestic abuse. We uncovered a Kenosha County criminal complaint that outlined his first serious run-in with law enforcement, in December 2012. And per that complaint, Huber, who was 18 years old at the time, threatened his brother and grandmother at their home with a knife, choked the brother, and demanded that they follow his orders. The complaint said the brother wanted to take Huber to a hospital, apparently for emergency mental health help, but Huber resisted. In the end, he was charged with strangulation and suffocation and false imprisonment, both of which are felony crimes.

On another occasion, about three years later, Huber paid a roughly $150 citation or possessing drug paraphernalia, court records showed. Then, in 2018, Huber was charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor offense, after a fight with his sister at their house, per a criminal complaint by Kenosha prosecutors.

But unlike what many Rittenhouse supporters claimed, we could find no court evidence that Huber had sexually assaulted anyone.

It was interesting what he said when asked why he could shoot a man with a gun but that guy shouldn’t have shot him. He said because he was coming at me.

Well this guy had a gun too and he was running toward a lot of people who might have had guns. Would they have been justified shooting him?

So this prick with a gun had a hard time with someone else having a gun. Interesting.
Criminals shouldn't have guns---and the criminals shot shouldn't have been out committing arson and attacking people. Doing so should have made their lives forfeit even before running across Kyle.

Criminals shouldn't have guns---and the criminals shot shouldn't have been out committing arson and attacking people. Doing so should have made their lives forfeit even before running across Kyle.
Well this isn't the medieval country of your amoral fantasies.

And if an underage illegally armed vigilante wannabe wasn’t there no one would have been killed because none of the mature experienced armed people felt tbe need to shoot.
The judge has ruled he was not illegally armed.

Try again.

There you again. Seriously. Why do this? For one, how about talking about what I say. Not what “you people say”? Novel idea huh?

Second, it doesn’t make a bit of difference what past records any of those people had, they still have the same damn rights as you, me, and Kyle at that point in time! What’s more you you don’t even have it right. Whatever Huber was convicted of, rape was not one of the charges, so why are you so keen on making them as bad as possible (is it to somehow justify extrajudicially killing them?). Rosenbaum was messed up and a pedo (who, for what it’s worth had been victimized by his stepfather as a kid). Huber wasn’t perfect either. But being flawed does not mean you lose your rights or that somebody can take it upon themselves to be judge, jury and executioner.

I can reasonably believe that Rittenhouse believed he was afraid for his life. I also fully believe Huber and Grosskreutz were trying to stop what tbey felt was an active shooter. But every time you go on about how horrible the three people he shot were, you lose me. Because that is irrelevant.

Kyle got himself into a situation he could not handle. Multiple posters here have made the point that when you choose to enter a situation with a firearm that changes both the expectations of responsibility and self defense. None of the other armed men needed to shoot anyone. They weren’t kids. They had good judgement, maturity and experience that Kyle lacked. That is why there are age restrictions on firearms. Kyle is no hero nor is he any great villain. He’s a messed up kid.

And Rosenbaum had a weapon. (According to the testimony of three)
He had the safety chain from the trailer he had set on fire and was swinging it around.

Million dollar question…why in tbe hell is no one blaming the police? Why have curfew that you not only allow protesters to violate but you frigging invite vigilante’s over to violate and even provide refreshments?! If they had done their job, none of this would have happened.

Forum List

Back