Kyle will be judged, as not guilty, thoughts.

I do not follow the Abrahamic Traditions. I know their falseness. I believe in a very different ideal… one where it is the duty of one to fend for themselves, and leave others alone. Under which Mr Kyle should have been at home MINDING HIS OWN DAMN BUSINESS

Same applies to the rioters, without whom, Kyle isn't out walking the streets with a weapon.

Maybe they should have taken the advice that many on this message board are aiming towards Rittenhouse, maybe they should have LEFT THE SCENE and let the actual Police handle it...?
Right. And if Rittenhouse could shoot a guy moving towards him with a gun, anyone with a gun should then have been right to shoot Rittenhouse if he was moving towards them.

This is why they really try to scare CCW holders from EVER pulling their guns out. If you pull it out, it should be to use it. Otherwise, leave it concealed.

Sure sure, whatever you say. :itsok:
The prosecutor asked him that in court and he was speechless. He asked "why did you shoot that guy?" and he said "because he had a gun and was running towards me". So the lawyer asked why the other man or anyone else there with a gun couldn't say the same thing about him. He was running around with a gun too.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in his comment?

If he gets off, it's because the stand your ground laws are sadly flawed.

Papa said he might be found guilty of lesser charges. I'm sorry, but any charges means he was wrong in his actions. And if those wrongs led to death, it's murder. 2nd or 3rd degree. I'd give him 3rd degree murder. 20 years out in 10 with good behavior.

Then he can try that fake crying on his new lover in jail Big Bubba.

The prosecutor asked him that in court and he was speechless. He asked "why did you shoot that guy?" and he said "because he had a gun and was running towards me". So the lawyer asked why the other man or anyone else there with a gun couldn't say the same thing about him. He was running around with a gun too.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in his comment?

If he gets off, it's because the stand your ground laws are sadly flawed.

Papa said he might be found guilty of lesser charges. I'm sorry, but any charges means he was wrong in his actions. And if those wrongs led to death, it's murder. 2nd or 3rd degree. I'd give him 3rd degree murder. 20 years out in 10 with good behavior.

Then he can try that fake crying on his new lover in jail Big Bubba.
Hey dumb ass, he was being attacked by several people. Why would Grosskreutz run up to him holding a handgun? It was to shoot him. He ran up holding his hands up like a little pussy, doing the “hands up don’t shoot” bullshit, but still holding the handgun. He wanted to get close enough then point the gun down and shoot. Kyle saw it and blasted his arm. If Kyle was an “active shooter” just trying to murder people, why did he not shot him again to kill him? Why did he let the one guy who backed off go? Grosskreutz also lied about Kyle “re-racking” his gun. Why did he lie?

It was obvious to the protesters going after Kyle that Kyle was trying to get to the police...the flashing lights and bearcats were often not included in the videos because the lights destroy the picture.

They were trying to enact vigilante justice.

Every charge being brought against Kyle should be levied against the surviving rioters. Especially Mr Grosskreutz.

He was helping the town that he works in. By YOUR definition, he WAS fending for himself
No he wasn't. There was no direct threat to HIM before he showed up, uninvited. It’s his employer’s job to defend the business.

Same applies to the rioters, without whom, Kyle isn't out walking the streets with a weapon
Agreed. They should have all been at home minding their own

No he wasn't. There was no direct threat to HIM before he showed up, uninvited. It’s his employer’s job to defend the business
But he was invited by the crying owner Sam...had his picture taken with the guys who were asked to defend what was left of his business. Kyle was one of those guys.

The guy that pointed a gun at him was clearly self defense, that charge will be dropped. The skateboard guy is a tough one. Kyle had just killed an unarmed man and was running down the street with a riffle. Hard to judge whether the skateboard guy was simply trying to disarm him and protect others. The whole thing is a shitshow
I agree, it is a mess and I have no patience for any of these people, they all should have stayed away from the riots.

Right. And if Rittenhouse could shoot a guy moving towards him with a gun, anyone with a gun should then have been right to shoot Rittenhouse if he was moving towards them.

This is why they really try to scare CCW holders from EVER pulling their guns out. If you pull it out, it should be to use it. Otherwise, leave it concealed.

Yes, because by all means, 'moving towards' is the EXACT SAME as 'chasing after'... I'm never surprised at the level of ignorance displayed by the willfully obtuse.

Hahahaha. No that’s not a logic thing smart guy. It’s a were you there thing? Did you hear what he heard thing… see what he saw thing… get it?

Oh, I got it long ago.
No he wasn't. There was no direct threat to HIM before he showed up, uninvited. It’s his employer’s job to defend the business.

Agreed. They should have all been at home minding their own

Ahhhh, there's the rub. It wasn't just the business. It was the whole section of town under attack.

Burn enough of a town down, and it dies. Look what's happening in the other riot torn towns.

They are all losing population as people move away.

And, Kyle wasn't looking for trouble. He was there to help his friends. He was carrying a rifle because legally he could.

He could not carry a concealed weapon.

I see him as Trump`s running mate in 2024 unless Derek Chauvin gets out of jail before then. So many great Republicans to choose from. "Only the best people".

I see him as Trump`s running mate in 2024 unless Derek Chauvin gets out of jail before then. So many great Republicans to choose from. "Only the best people".
How many more incestuous perverts do the Democrats have besides Biden? I bet there are a few.

Oops, I forgot the whore that is his VP. Only the best, best dick suckers.

Last edited:
Hey dumb ass, he was being attacked by several people. Why would Grosskreutz run up to him holding a handgun? It was to shoot him. He ran up holding his hands up like a little pussy, doing the “hands up don’t shoot” bullshit, but still holding the handgun. He wanted to get close enough then point the gun down and shoot. Kyle saw it and blasted his arm. If Kyle was an “active shooter” just trying to murder people, why did he not shot him again to kill him? Why did he let the one guy who backed off go? Grosskreutz also lied about Kyle “re-racking” his gun. Why did he lie?
We know now that he wasn't an "active shooter" in the strictest sense of the word but in some ways, he was.

What is this the wild west? You condone this behavior?

Good points, but he's negligent of a homicide. Not everyone who takes their gun out and shoots someone is guilty, but this guy is guilty. Like George Zimmerman.

We know now that he wasn't an "active shooter" in the strictest sense of the word but in some ways, he was.

What is this the wild west? You condone this behavior?

Good points, but he's negligent of a homicide. Not everyone who takes their gun out and shoots someone is guilty, but this guy is guilty. Like George Zimmerman.

He was not an active shooter under ANY definition.

He was running around actively shooting people. 3 right?

No, he was actively putting out fires, and when your assholes decided to murder him for that, he was forced to defend himself.

No, the RIOTERS ACTIONS led to THEIR deaths.

If the rioters weren't there, committing violence, they would still be alive.
And if an underage illegally armed vigilante wannabe wasn’t there no one would have been killed because none of the mature experienced armed people felt tbe need to shoot.

And if an underage illegally armed vigilante wannabe wasn’t there no one would have been killed because none of the mature experienced armed people felt tbe need to shoot.

IF THE ILLEGAL RIOTERS WEREN'T THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, TRYING TO BURN THE FUCKING CITY DOWN, THEY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!

Try using your head for something other than a hat holder.

Forum List

Back