Kyle Rittenhouse weighs in on Daniel Perry defending himself from a BLM mob

1673062796293541.jpg

You made that up
Joseph Rosenbaum - convicted sex offender

Anthony Huber - violent past, woman beater

Wanna apologize now?

And no one would have been shot if your pals didn't surround his car and if Foster didn't point an AK at Perry

Amazing how that works innit?
Several witnesses, who were at the protest demonstration the night Foster died, were called to testify during the first week of the trial. They recalled seeing Perry’s car drive forward into a crowd of protesters. The protesters, which included Foster, became “incensed” at the presence of the vehicle, a witness said.
On July 25, Perry stopped his car and honked at people protesting police brutality while they walked through the street, blocks from the state Capitol. Seconds later, he drove his car into the crowd, police said.
Why stop? If you're determined to shoot one anyway, why not just run them over?
shopping

1681313532603.jpeg

I’m sticking with the law.

Feeling threatened isn’t sufficient. If Garrett Foster didn’t threaten Perry, he has no legal right to shoot him in self defense.
TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

Occupying public property deserves the same punishment as an enemy occupying a country gets. SCROTUS law gave these enemies-within the privilege to do that, proving that judicial supremacy leads to treason.

Hmmm almost as if HE WASNT INTENDING TO HURT ANYONE TIL A GUN WAS PULLED ON HIM FIRST HUH IDIOT
LOL -- You're not even trying anymore.
a series of social media posts and Facebook messages in which made statements that they said indicated his state of mind, such as might “kill a few people on my way to work. They are rioting outside my apartment complex.”

A friend responded, “Can you legally do so?” Perry replied, “If they attack me or try to pull me out of my car then yes.”
He attacked and angered the crowd with his car, stupid.
he ran a red light at an intersection downtown and drove into a Black Lives Matter march before stopping.

Last edited:
Commies at Home Are More of a Threat Because They Are From a Protected Class

Anyone who waits until a rifle is actually pointed at him before taking action is going to die.

In Vietnam, we had a Marine on the flank of the patrol. Because they rushed us through training, he didn't know he wasn't supposed to have his safety on when in that position. A VC popped up out of a hiding place and killed him in the split-second it took the Marine to click off his safety before being able to fire.

Forum List

Back