Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

Wrong MORON. Parking lots are often filled with parked cars.

In this case Rittenhouse was conered in a parking logt next to a building and parked cars.

You are one simple fool

Really, do you have a floor plan that shows that? Or are you just spitballing.

The point is the guy had a dozen options other than shooting the guy... and he shot him.

`````More  guns, less crime Harvard.jpg

Actually, it's a bit of a hike from Antioch to Kenosha, and I've been to both cities.

For what? The first guy was a homeless guy who was angry that the riots were happening where he was trying to sleep. The other guy got shot trying to stop an active shooter.

A real man doesn't shoot a homeless person in the back because he's scared.
That didn't happen.

Here's the video...

Rosenbaum is chasing Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse is retreating while armed.

Was he screaming MOMMIE the whole time?

THere was plenty of places for him to flee to, shooting an unarmed man was not his first best option.
Rittenhouse retreated.

Rosenbaum was the aggressor.

It wasn't as if Rosenbaum couldn't plainly see Rittenhouse was armed.

And he attacked Rittenhouse regardless.

Rittenhouse defended himself AFTER doing his best to retreat.

Also, Rosenbaum wasn't shot in the back... that was a lie.

Rittenhouse retreated.

Rosenbaum was the aggressor.

It wasn't as if Rosenbaum couldn't plainly see Rittenhouse was armed.

And he attacked Rittenhouse regardless.

Rittenhouse defended himself AFTER doing his best to retreat.

Also, Rosenbaum wasn't shot in the back... that was a lie.

I didn't say he was shot in the back.

I did say he was unarmed, much smaller than Rittenhouse, and not really a threat.

My bad. Maybe I should have clarified.

Meanwhile, Rosenbaum suffered multiple gunshot wounds, Kelley said, including to his groin, hand, thigh and back. Kelley testified the gunshot wound to Rosenbaum's back was the lethal injury, with the bullet hitting his lungs and liver. The wound to Rosenbaum's back could prove significant as Rittenhouse's defense team is expected to argue Rittenhouse was acting in self defense.

During cross-examination, Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark Richards, asked Kelley if Rosenbaum's hand was over the barrel of Rittenhouse's AR-15-style rifle when he was first shot.

Kelley said that "makes sense."

Kelley also confirmed Rosenbaum was falling forward, not walking away, when he was shot in the back by Rittenhouse — an important detail as the defense tries to prove Rittenhouse was not chasing Rosenbaum or that Rittenhouse was not shooting as Rosenbaum was fleeing.

Was he screaming MOMMIE the whole time?

THere was plenty of places for him to flee to, shooting an unarmed man was not his first best option.
No there were not

One more time dumbass Rosenbaum chased and cornered him. When Rosenbaum tried to take his gun shootiing him WAS HIT BEST MOVE

I didn't say he was shot in the back.

I did say he was unarmed, much smaller than Rittenhouse, and not really a threat.
He was a threat

He cornered Rittenhouse and attempted to take away his weapon THAT MAKES HIM a threat

Yoiu are a fucking liar you ALWAYS have to ignore facts which prove you are one stupid fool

The point is the guy had a dozen options other than shooting the guy... and he shot him.
It was clearly caiught on video from multiple angles you stupid fool

No he did not have a dozen options Rosenbaum eliminated all other options.

How much of a lying stupid sack of trash are you?

It was caught on video proving everything I am saying is fact and everything you are saying is a fucking lie

Okay, how does any of that justify shooting him in the back when he was down?
No there were not

One more time dumbass Rosenbaum chased and cornered him. When Rosenbaum tried to take his gun shootiing him WAS HIT BEST MOVE

Except the video shows he had plenty of places to run, he just shot the guy. A homeless man half his size in the back.

It was caught on video proving everything I am saying is fact and everything you are saying is a fucking lie
Okay, I must have watched a different video, because the one I saw was a guy shooting someone out in the open.

^ Does this Antifa trash ever get tired of lying?

God, hopefully he gets Rittenhouse’d in the very near future.

Okay, how does any of that justify shooting him in the back when he was down?

Except the video shows he had plenty of places to run, he just shot the guy. A homeless man half his size in the back.

Okay, I must have watched a different video, because the one I saw was a guy shooting someone out in the open.
Bullshit

The video shows he was cornered. He did not just shoot the guy

It doesn't matter what an idiot like JoeB-shit-for-brains thinks. He is suffering from mental illness and never gets anything right.

All that matters is what the jury thought and they determined Kyle acted in self defense.

again, wait till it gets to civil court.. Kyle will be paying Huber and Rosenbaum's families until he's old and gray.

again, wait till it gets to civil court.. Kyle will be paying Huber and Rosenbaum's families until he's old and gray.

Dream on stupid Moon Bat.

If anybody has civil case it is Kyle. He has been maligned by filthy Leftest shitheads and he will reap greatly from their stupidity and hate.

GG's case went out the window the minute he admitted pointing a loaded Glock at Kyle.

It is hard to win a case when you have videos of Kyle being bashed over the head with a skateboard.

Trying to attack a kid on the ground after threatening to kill him ain't going get you a win in a civil case.

It is impossible to win a civil case when you have jury judgement that it was self defense.

You got nutin Moon Bat. Kyle was found innocent and I know that hateful stupid Moon Bats like you that are mentally deranged can't stand it. LOL!

He will live large and get to fuck cuties and he will win settlements and there ain't nothing you can do about it except curse the fates and bitch on the internet about the great injustice.

I've given you this advice several times but you don't have a high enough IQ to understand how valuable it is:

Go take your TDS medications that were prescribed to you and then lie down and take a nap. Maybe when you wake up you won't come across as such a hateful deranged idiot.

Think you can do that this time or are you going to continue to ignore my good advice and be a jackass?

Stop being so obsessed with Kyle. It is not healthy. He is an American hero. You are an idiot.

Do you have any idea what an embarrassment you are? You are even an embarrassment to the other Moon Bats that post on here.

Forum List

Back