Kyle Rittenhouse scheduled to speak at Kent State University tonight, groups protesting his visit

ashlibabbittkentstateprotestersshotdjgdjdjgj.jpg

Yeah they hate he fucked up a couple of their sexual predators.
Its not just that, the police were told to stand down and let the Leftists loons do as they please.

Then he pulled out an AR 15.

Woopsie doodle, there goes the party.

Its not just that, the police were told to stand down and let the Leftists loons do as they please.

Then he pulled out an AR 15.

Woopsie doodle, there goes the party.
IDK man. Him killing the guy that fucked kids really had them tore up. They planned on him to be the next President.

Last edited:

here we go again. maybe it is bad idea to send to liberal colleges . we know how evil they are now.
maybe it is a bad idea to send a high school drop out to speak to college students?

rittenhouse is not being cancelled, though in a sane world the son of sam law might apply.

there are plenty of venues for him to sell his book or whatever he id talking about.

No way the leftists will let Rittenhouse speak at Kent State. They value free speech about as much as a night out with a low end prostitute.

I have to ask what Weepy McFlopsweat has to say to people who were smart enough to get into college when he can't. He couldn't even pass the ASVAB. You have to be a moron not to be able to pass the ASVAB.
You have no proof of either of those claims.
Except for a pic of a printed email... :lol:

If anyone could understand what he went through, you’d like it was the Kent state students
I don’t know that was 50+ years ago. Most students there at that time are now entering into retirement there is a huge disconnect

He survived a lib loon armed mob and they don’t want that to continue to gain attention

Poor Kyle is barely literate. First time I heard him, I thought he had Downs Syndrome. He couldn't even get into the military, that's how slow he is.

That is, he's a very low IQ person, being manipulated by evil fascists.

Forum List

Back