Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

Dream on stupid Moon Bat.

If anybody has civil case it is Kyle. He has been maligned by filthy Leftest shitheads and he will reap greatly from their stupidity and hate.

GG's case went out the window the minute he admitted pointing a loaded Glock at Kyle.
He's probably not the one who has grounds to sue. Huber and Rosenberg's families, do. And it's going to look a lot worse when their co-defendant, the City of Kenosha, throws Kyle under the bus by settling.

You got nutin Moon Bat. Kyle was found innocent and I know that hateful stupid Moon Bats like you that are mentally deranged can't stand it. LOL!
You do realize that the civil courts and the criminal courts are two different things, right.

For instance OJ was acquitted of murder but STILL found liable to pay Fred Goldman for the rest of his life.
The difference between criminal and civil is that the Criminal standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt" and the Civil one is "preponderance of the evidence."

Making this worse for Shooty McFlopsweat is that while Judge Senile excluded all sorts of evidence against him, it's all fair game in a civil trial. THAT jury is going to hear about the Proud boys and the CVS and the girl he beat the snot out of.

He's probably not the one who has grounds to sue. Huber and Rosenberg's families, do. And it's going to look a lot worse when their co-defendant, the City of Kenosha, throws Kyle under the bus by settling.

You do realize that the civil courts and the criminal courts are two different things, right.

For instance OJ was acquitted of murder but STILL found liable to pay Fred Goldman for the rest of his life.
The difference between criminal and civil is that the Criminal standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt" and the Civil one is "preponderance of the evidence."

Making this worse for Shooty McFlopsweat is that while Judge Senile excluded all sorts of evidence against him, it's all fair game in a civil trial. THAT jury is going to hear about the Proud boys and the CVS and the girl he beat the snot out of.

Anthony Huber tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse and Kyle acted in self defense. All the evidence is there just like it was in the criminal trial and only you hate filled shitheads wish otherwise.

His family ain't gonna get nutin.

Anthony Huber tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse and Kyle acted in self defense.

Anthony Huber was trying to apprehend an active shooter. Again, you clearly don't understand how the civil system works.

In criminal court, if you have a 1% chance that it was self-defense (in principle) they have to find you not guilty.

In civil court, they can examine EVERY action you took from Antioch to Kenosha that led to the wrongful death.

Look, man, I realize that Rittenhouse lived your dream of murdering people you don't like.
But the mess his life is going to be is a warning why you shouldn't want that dream.
It seems the mess is your life which is consumed by the Rittenhouse jury verdict.

I never read of any Rittenhouse murder conviction being handed down by a jury. Obsess, agonize and stomp your feet over that. Oh, and post more of your screeching tirades. They're funny.

Anthony Huber was trying to apprehend an active shooter. Again, you clearly don't understand how the civil system works.

In criminal court, if you have a 1% chance that it was self-defense (in principle) they have to find you not guilty.

In civil court, they can examine EVERY action you took from Antioch to Kenosha that led to the wrongful death.
Once again you are lying.

he was NOgt trying to apprehend anyone and there was no active shooter/

Naw, not really. I mean, I think it funny that you guys have invested all your hopes and dreams into the loser who shot two people, and got off on a technicality.

But the end of the day... he'll never get into a college or get a decent job.
Ya' really. I think its funny you leftists have a need to invent conspiracy theories surrounding the Rittenhouse trial in attempts to protect your BLM / antifa heroes and the child molesting misfits you idolize.

What exactly was the 'technicality' that freed Rittenhouse?

None! Exactly.

Yet another of your goofy conspiracy theories that crashes to the ground in flames.

Ya' really. I think its funny you leftists have a need to invent conspiracy theories surrounding the Rittenhouse trial in attempts to protect your BLM / antifa heroes and the child molesting misfits you idolize.

What exactly was the 'technicality' that freed Rittenhouse?

The one where he got evidence excluded that showed he was a racist shit who wanted to kill people. We've been over this.

The one where he got evidence excluded that showed he was a racist shit who wanted to kill people. We've been over this.
Um, yeah. You're pressing that goofy conspiracy theory because the facts of the case upend your adoration of the criminals and misfits you desperately want to defend.

Yes and your claim was systematically taken apart and proven wrong.

There was no evidence excluded.

Um, yeah. You're pressing that goofy conspiracy theory because the facts of the case upend your adoration of the criminals and misfits you desperately want to defend.
If the evidence wasn't damning, then his high-priced lawyers wouldn't have worked so hard to get it excluded.

Yes and your claim was systematically taken apart and proven wrong.

There was no evidence excluded.
Except the video where he said he wished he could shoot a black man running out of a CVS.
Or the pictures of him hanging out with the Proud Boys
Or the video of him beating up a 14 year old girl.

If the evidence wasn't damning, then his high-priced lawyers wouldn't have worked so hard to get it excluded.

Except the video where he said he wished he could shoot a black man running out of a CVS.
None of that was remotely relevant to the case which has been proven

It was not evidence.

You have this impression that your conspiracy theories are relevant.

You might consider launching your own personal jihad to save the legal system from itself. I can't imagine how the Rittenhouse trial actually went to jury without consideration for all the irrelevant piffle that you insist should have been part of trial.

Please email the UN and demand they step in. I'm sure the US legal system should be reconfigured under the Joey, Head Mucky Muck in Charge of the New Social Justice Warrior Model of ....because I say so.

He put himself into a dangerous situation and shot people during a racial demonstration.

The fact he is a racist is very relevant to that.
You're completely oblivious, obviously, but I have to note that it is comedy gold watching you launch yourself into these frantic, sweaty tirades at every instance of the word 'Rittenhouse'.

Your flaming conspiracy theories are next-level, supermarket tabloid quality.

You have this impression that your conspiracy theories are relevant.

You're completely oblivious, obviously, but I have to note that it is comedy gold watching you launch yourself into these frantic, sweaty tirades at every instance of the word 'Rittenhouse'.
Actually, I kind of feel sorry for the kid. He completely fucked up his own life. He will be a social pariah until he is in middle age, probably doing menial jobs with a huge civil settlement around his neck.

Actually, I kind of feel sorry for the kid. He completely fucked up his own life. He will be a social pariah until he is in middle age, probably doing menial jobs with a huge civil settlement around his neck.
Actually, I kind of feel sorry for you. You're completely fucked up with an OCD-like compulsion to invent conspiracy theories centered on a trial judge who suppressed evidence and an invention of events that never took place.

I'd have thought you would have teamed up with the defense council to petition the court for a retrial. But alas, conspiracy theories work best for the lazy and unmotivated.

Forum List

Back