KYConservative - "I say, introduce yourself son!"

Hello and welcome from your TN Conservative neighbor.

Since you brought up the offer, here's my partial list of pols who need to go (not in any particular order):

Barney Frank - NY
Charles Rangel - NY
Chuck Shumer - NY
John Kerry - MA
Nancy Pelosi - CA
Jim Webb - VA
Mark Warner - VA
That other broad from CA who doesn't recognize "military respect" in being called "Ma'am"

I promise you as a New Yorker Barney Frank will not be getting my vote.

welcome KY

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I can tell immediately whom on USMB may be liberals, their minds aren't quite right and it shows in their post!! LOL

For you guys drooling with the "KY" in your hands.....Sorry, I am a heterosexual married man!!

I see alot of user names that I seem to recongnize?? I am sure their are some really good debates and all around camaraderie going on here. I look forward to good debates.

Again Thanks,
KYConservative

Hello,

I am KYConservative, New to this board, but not to political debates. I am obviously from Kentucky and very much a conservative. I am a Married man, mid-forties, retired from the military, a Father and Grandfather, and a Christian.

I am a registered Republican. I don't blindly follow a political Party and think the Republican Party has a LOOOOG way to go in order to regain conservatives trust, respect and support. In the past my wife and I have supported the GOP in donations, volunteer work and helped local and state politicians get elected by campaigning tirelessly for them. Ever since McCain was nominated as the Republican pick, our "beloved" Mitch McConnell went against his constituency in Kentucky and voted FOR the bank bail-outs, AND the GOP decided to move to the left of center by selecting "Democrat" Michael Steele to lead the GOP we suspended our efforts and donations to the Republican Party.

We currently are considering supporting Rand Paul for US Senator from KY.

If a politician is a bad politician I will help shed some light on him/her and work hard to keep that person from ever serving in an elected position again.

I look forward to making new friends and robust political debates. I will always be respectful, never using foul language and would expect the same from others.

KY.jpg

So that's how it is, eh?...

:lol:

Welcome!

:)

peace...

Hello and welcome from your TN Conservative neighbor.

Since you brought up the offer, here's my partial list of pols who need to go (not in any particular order):

Barney Frank - NY
Charles Rangel - NY
Chuck Shumer - NY
John Kerry - MA
Nancy Pelosi - CA
Jim Webb - VA
Mark Warner - VA
That other broad from CA who doesn't recognize "military respect" in being called "Ma'am"

I promise you as a New Yorker Barney Frank will not be getting my vote.

welcome KY

I won't vote for him either...or any of those others. Except for Boxer. Will vote for her....and I'm retired military and it takes more than that to even get near my "bothered" meter.

Morning, KY....you're not a Birther, are you?

Forum List

Back