KY To Build Creationist Theme Park

creationism-globe.jpg

Beshear announces creationism theme park to open in 2014, with $250 million impact | courier-journal.com | The Courier-Journal

Which state is planning to build a theme park for Grimm's Fairy Tales, I wonder? A monument to foolishness....in Kentucky. They must be so proud.

That makes this different from other theme parks how? Next you'll be mocking Cali and Florida for their Disney resorts. :cuckoo:

Could be because, unlike Mickey and Goofy, they expect us to believe that their fantasy is real.

Oh, I guess that's why they have attractions with "real" princesses as well as other characters for small children. Because they want them to think they're not real, so they call them real.

How can hc be constitutional when the government mandates that the citizens buy a product? How is it consitutional that my tax dollars will help fund abortions? We could probably go round and round about how unconstitutional our constitution has become.

Your tax dollars don't fund abortions.

Well..unless you consider killing Iraqis and Afghans "aborting" their full term lives..abortion..you might have a point.

How can hc be constitutional when the government mandates that the citizens buy a product? How is it consitutional that my tax dollars will help fund abortions? We could probably go round and round about how unconstitutional our constitution has become.

Well..unless you consider killing Iraqis and Afghans "aborting" their full term lives..abortion..you might have a point.

I thought the new hc bill stipulated some type of provision where we all have to pay x amount for abortions. Anyway, I hope you're right.

FRANKFORT, Ky. — Gov. Steve Beshear said Wednesday that a creationism theme park, expected to open in Northern Kentucky in 2014, would have a $250 million annual impact on the state’s economy.

Ark Encounter, which will feature a 500-foot-long wooden replica of Noah’s Ark containing live animals such as juvenile giraffes, is projected to cost $150 million and create 900 jobs, Beshear announced at a Capitol press conference.

“Make no mistake about it, this is a huge deal,” he said.

The park, to be located on 800 acres in Grant County off Interstate 75, also will include a Walled City, live animal shows, a replica of the Tower of Babel, a 500-seat special-effects theater, an aviary and a first-century Middle Eastern village.

Beshear announces creationism theme park to open in 2014, with $250 million impact | courier-journal.com | The Courier-Journal

Which state is planning to build a theme park for Grimm's Fairy Tales, I wonder? A monument to foolishness....in Kentucky. They must be so proud.

Hold on one damn minut!

You're making fun of thier faith while you have a faith based sigline AND avi?!

good lord

I thought the new hc bill stipulated some type of provision where we all have to pay x amount for abortions. Anyway, I hope you're right.

You thought wrong, Sallow is correct.

In fact, the HCR bill placed additional restrictions on the funding of abortions.

That makes this different from other theme parks how? Next you'll be mocking Cali and Florida for their Disney resorts. :cuckoo:

Could be because, unlike Mickey and Goofy, they expect us to believe that their fantasy is real.

Oh, I guess that's why they have attractions with "real" princesses as well as other characters for small children. Because they want them to think they're not real, so they call them real.

So, they don't want us to believe that their fantasy is real? It's just another theme park, much like Disneyland, and they really believe in scientific research over superstitions?

Really?

So, they don't want us to believe that their fantasy is real? It's just another theme park, much like Disneyland, and they really believe in scientific research over superstitions?

Really?

Yes, that's exactly what I didn't say. So really.

In obamas 1st or 2nd week in office he singed a bill that used our tax money to pay for abortions in other countries. It was in the news.

Doesn't that make you all warm a fuzzy, knowing that even though we are out of maney we can still pay to have kids killed in the womb?

It doesn't. And there is a law against government funding abortions.

What some are trying to say is that money saved by using insurance can be used for abortions. And some were pushing that ANYONE on insurance is prohibited from getting an abortion.

Really?

If you don't beleive, don't go.

Wingnuts are going to cut govt spending by giving millions to a theme park

It's how wingnuts keep the govt out of the economy

Really?

Yes, that's exactly what I didn't say. So really.

And places like Disneyland and DisneyWorld peddle scientific research over superstition as a rule...:lol:

Forum List

Back