KY To Build Creationist Theme Park

No doubt Mad-o-lyin will insist that we all boycott it.

I don't expect anyone to boycott it. But it does explain why we can't compete internationally in the sciences any more.

And it shouldn't be allowed unless it's bought and paid for by private funds.

horseshit-----using religion as a scapegoat for our failed education system is nonsense unless you have some proof to lay on us.

No doubt Mad-o-lyin will insist that we all boycott it.

I don't expect anyone to boycott it. But it does explain why we can't compete internationally in the sciences any more.

horseshit-----using religion as a scapegoat for our failed education system is nonsense unless you have some proof to lay on us.

So, you would agree that taking organized prayer out of public schools didn't affect our education at all....

So, you would agree that taking organized prayer out of public schools didn't affect our education at all....

When have we ever had organized prayer in our public schools? I started school in '48, and we didn't have it then, nor for the next twelve years.

FRANKFORT, Ky. — Gov. Steve Beshear said Wednesday that a creationism theme park, expected to open in Northern Kentucky in 2014, would have a $250 million annual impact on the state’s economy.

Ark Encounter, which will feature a 500-foot-long wooden replica of Noah’s Ark containing live animals such as juvenile giraffes, is projected to cost $150 million and create 900 jobs, Beshear announced at a Capitol press conference.

“Make no mistake about it, this is a huge deal,” he said.

The park, to be located on 800 acres in Grant County off Interstate 75, also will include a Walled City, live animal shows, a replica of the Tower of Babel, a 500-seat special-effects theater, an aviary and a first-century Middle Eastern village.

Beshear announces creationism theme park to open in 2014, with $250 million impact | courier-journal.com | The Courier-Journal

Which state is planning to build a theme park for Grimm's Fairy Tales, I wonder? A monument to foolishness....in Kentucky. They must be so proud.

That makes this different from other theme parks how? Next you'll be mocking Cali and Florida for their Disney resorts. :cuckoo:

Nobody claims Disney World is true.

Who cares? Morons throw their money away on all sorts of things. Why not murals with Jesus carrying Baby Dinosaur?

:cuckoo:

What an ignorant and useless thing to say.

Was anyone ever marred by seeing someone pray? :eusa_drool:

Funny..

Waste of money.

But funny.

Sad really, but I live in a red state what is a person to do.
And the current guv is a dem. sheesh, not much difference anymore I suppose.

I suppose this is just an extension of the creationist museum where they have dinos and humans side by side.

I wonder if the impact on KY's economy will be negative or positive?
they lost their asses on the World Equestrian Games....

Last edited:
Prayer is not out of school. Organized state-supported prayer is not permitted. Anyone can pray provided that his neighbor is not harassed and the educational process is not disrupted. Who is fool enough to say Man can remove God from the classroom.

To you hard core far right social values conservatives: want a revival? Then revivalize your families and your churches before you worry about everybody else.

Imagine getting to ride a donkey into a little town and watching a make-believe baby Jesus being born? It would be a place where Kentucky's unwed mothers could go to get some pre-birth employment. The newborns could be placed up for adoption in the gift shop.

Imagine getting to ride a donkey into a little town and watching a make-believe baby Jesus being born? It would be a place where Kentucky's unwed mothers could go to get some pre-birth employment. The newborns could be placed up for adoption in the gift shop.

Wanted: Virgins about to give birth. No medical check on actual virginity necessary. Benefits include nice soft hay to lay in while in labor, swaddling clothes provided free, fake star, faux gold, frankencence and murr (whatever that is), and all adoption expenses paid.

Republicans would rather throw money away that only produces ignorance instead of investing money that would produce jobs. 90% and 6%.

Oh, Rdean, you are wrong. The Republican party is "diverse" and "more" than just 6% of scientists are Republican.

You guys can't possibly believe your own bullshit.:dance:Oops, I guess you can.

Creation camp is a lot netter than a FEMA camp.:lol:

FEMA Camps - Debunking FEMA Camp Myths - Popular Mechanics

You know you're a fucking idiot when "Popular Mechanics" laughs at your "bullshit".

This and "magical creation" and "trips costing 200 million dollars a day" are a few of the many reasons the Republican Party is definitely the "party of dumbfuck". What is wrong with you people?

I'm sorry. I hurt your feelings. Well, if Republicans can apologize to BP, then I can apologize for being harsh. But I won't.

Last edited by a moderator:

You know you're a fucking idiot when "Popular Mechanics" laughs at your "bullshit".

This and "magical creation" and "trips costing 200 million dollars a day" are a few of the many reasons the Republican Party is definitely the "party of dumbfuck". What is wrong with you people?
only an idiot would not understand that my comment was meant in jest.

Last edited:

only an idiot would not understand that my comment was meant in jest.

OK, then I'm sorry. Right wing bullshit is so far out, I can't tell the difference between "funny sarcasm" and their "truths". I'm sure there's right wingnuts right this moment, thinking that FEMA camps are nothing to laugh at.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe once its on display people will question it more. its hard to believe such nonsense when its put right in front of you

This forum is the WACKO PARTY. Who are your candidates?

Why would anyone who can still think care if the CREATIONISTS have a park to promote stupidity? They'll blow a few bucks and keep breeding more imbeciles who are allowed to vote for Congress and the President.

Don't you want 60,000,000 imbeciles supporting the Republican Party?

I was told to say the "Lord's Prayer" every day when I started public school in CT. What did that do? Nothing. It softens some people up for this:

THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the
organized habits and opinions of the masses is an
important element in democratic society. Those who
manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute
an invisible government which is the true ruling
power of our country.

http://www.whale.to/b/bernays_h.html

Forum List

Back