KY To Build Creationist Theme Park

paofmaabm.jpg

The horror of capitalism!

How dare they want, want, *gasp*choke*vomit* Profit

eww

I need to clean my hands in boileing chlorine just typing that.

And to think they will hire people to buil and run it! the horror of it all b/c it's faith based

good lord people, try to find the bright side for a friggin change.

eww

And to think they will hire people to buil and run it! the horror of it all b/c it's faith based

Why do they need govt welfare ?

Wingnuts are going to cut govt spending by giving millions to a theme park

It's how wingnuts keep the govt out of the economy

damn you're an idoit.

You don't give a fuck that it will bring money and jobs to the region, just that it's faith based and yes, the STATE government is cutting them slack on taxes to get it built.

with people like you in charge we will go down in flames.

Wingnuts are going to cut govt spending by giving millions to a theme park

It's how wingnuts keep the govt out of the economy

damn you're an idoit.

You don't give a fuck that it will bring money and jobs to the region, just that it's faith based and yes, the STATE government is cutting them slack on taxes to get it built.

with people like you in charge we will go down in flames.

Wingnuts can't start a business without a welfare check from the govt

Suddenly, they admit the govt can create jobs

eww

It ain't really about capitalism because the facts are all in order. It's really just a circus gathering for all the bearded ladies to throw turds at religion.

Your tax dollars don't fund abortions.

Well..unless you consider killing Iraqis and Afghans "aborting" their full term lives..abortion..you might have a point.

I thought the new hc bill stipulated some type of provision where we all have to pay x amount for abortions. Anyway, I hope you're right.

In obamas 1st or 2nd week in office he singed a bill that used our tax money to pay for abortions in other countries. It was in the news.

Doesn't that make you all warm a fuzzy, knowing that even though we are out of maney we can still pay to have kids killed in the womb?

No he didn't.

He restored funding to family planning groups overseas. They cannot use the revenue from US Tax dollars to perform abortions.

Funding Restored to Groups That Perform Abortions, Other Care - washingtonpost.com

Lifting the Mexico City Policy would not permit U.S. tax dollars to be used for abortions, but it would allow funding to resume to groups that provide other services, including counseling about abortions.

eww

Why do they need govt welfare ?

It's a tax break you idiot. Welfare is money for doing nothing.

But you knew that, your just being an idiot on purpose.

I thought the new hc bill stipulated some type of provision where we all have to pay x amount for abortions. Anyway, I hope you're right.

In obamas 1st or 2nd week in office he singed a bill that used our tax money to pay for abortions in other countries. It was in the news.

Doesn't that make you all warm a fuzzy, knowing that even though we are out of maney we can still pay to have kids killed in the womb?

No he didn't.

He restored funding to family planning groups overseas. They cannot use the revenue from US Tax dollars to perform abortions.

Funding Restored to Groups That Perform Abortions, Other Care - washingtonpost.com

Lifting the Mexico City Policy would not permit U.S. tax dollars to be used for abortions, but it would allow funding to resume to groups that provide other services, including counseling about abortions.

The first paragraph

President Obama yesterday lifted a ban on U.S. funding for international health groups that perform abortions, promote legalizing the procedure or provide counseling about terminating pregnancies.

We give money to groups that do abortions, saying that our money can't be spent spcifically on abortions is bullshit. They do abortions, they just spend all our money on everything else and put the money they save from that tward abortions.

So the honest thing to say is;

Our money is paying for abortions in other countries.

Anything less is dishonest.

Just curious. How can it be constitutional to dedicate millions of dollars of taxpayer money to promoting fundie christian beliefs?

Get back to me when you decide to start squealing about how the Dems have taken a dump in the halls of Congress and used The Constitution to clean it up...

Since when do you care about The Constitution?

Just sayin'

Just curious. How can it be constitutional to dedicate millions of dollars of taxpayer money to promoting fundie christian beliefs?

As long as it's the States money, everything is fine.

No it isn't.

The United States Constitution is supreme. It might prohibit this..

I don't see how....it's a commercial enterprise, not technically a religious organization, so as long as it fits the Commonwealth's criteria for tourist development, and hasn't received any special treatment/favors, I don't see any Constitutional issues (and the Kentucky Constitution is more explicit about not supporting religion than the US Constitution).

Get back to me when you decide to start squealing about how the Dems have taken a dump in the halls of Congress and used The Constitution to clean it up...

Since when do you care about The Constitution?

Just sayin'

Is there some special reason you feel the constitution should only protect your interests, The Infidel?

Forum List

Back