What Would YOU Do: Today I was approached by a woman with a food stamp card...

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
I was in a grocery store and she wondered if I would use the card to buy my groceries and give her the cash equivalant back. I told her that it was illegal to do that and she better be careful who she approaches with that deal. She could lose the use of the card for a year or more.

Now its not really all that bad considering that she might have needed the money for gas or some other necessity. They stopped handing out money years ago (except for extreme cases) when the system was being abused. But it is illegal and it violates the rules, like millions of Mexicans do in the US everyday.

What Would You Do????

I was in a grocery store and she wondered if I would use the card to buy my groceries and give her the cash equivalant back. I told her that it was illegal to do that and she better be careful who she approaches with that deal. She could lose the use of the card for a year or more.

Now its not really all that bad considering that she might have needed the money for gas or some other necessity. They stopped handing out money years ago (except for extreme cases) when the system was being abused. But it is illegal and it violates the rules, like millions of Mexicans do in the US everyday.

What Would You Do????
If I was you, I'd learn to spell Bullshitter, properly.

:rolleyes:

I would take the card, go inside the store - call the police and have them deal with it.
You think I am kidding? I assure you I am not. Children suffer everyday because of people who do this.

• Banned
I would take the card, go inside the store - call the police and have them deal with it.
You think I am kidding? I assure you I am not. Children suffer everyday because of people who do this.

But it is possible that she needed cash for a necessity.

• Banned
[
You make nothing but bullshit and lies.

You could not get within a foot of me little man.

You would not like what happened to you if you tried to harm a hair on the puppys or my head.

Racists are such fucking cowards

I'll bet you couldn't hurt a fly with a swatter.

Why don't you show that dog to a burrito stand owner and watch him lick his lips!!!

Ditto.

Hang in there. TDM will call us all "fucking idiots" any second now.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd be too embarrased to use a food stamp card.

That aside, I'd size her up and make a determination as to whether she was on the level or not. If I thought she was, I'd probably take her up on her offer.

But that's just me, I'm a sucker for the less fortunate.

That aside, I'd size her up and make a determination as to whether she was on the level or not. If I thought she was, I'd probably take her up on her offer.

She looked OK to me but it is too great a risk for someone who receives aid to chance losing it.

You know, the ones who AREN'T on the level are counting on suckers like you to believe they are...

Forum List

Back