KY To Build Creationist Theme Park

There is a difference, in case anyone cares. We're in no danger of being overrun by Muslims......or Buddists, or Jews, or anyone else. But christian fundies?

O yes.

There is a difference, in case anyone cares. We're in no danger of being overrun by Muslims......or Buddists, or Jews, or anyone else. But christian fundies?

O yes.

Just keep proving the point for me that you were acting bigoted. Keep it up your not helping disprove my claim at all with this type of comment.

O yes.

Yep the whinies have to complain about what the muslims are doing in other countries, not here.

Quote: Originally Posted by Madeline

O yes.

That

Quote: Originally Posted by Madeline

O yes.

That

Ah yes, blind bias at it's......... "best"?

rolleyes.gif

O yes.

Interesting rationalization.

In which part of the US are Muslims trying to compromise science classes?

Is it necessary for a politican to swear allegiance to any Buddist sect to get elected?

O yes.

Is it necessary for a politican to swear allegiance to any Buddist sect to get elected?

Still grasping at straws I see. May be you should join the USMB conspiracy theory club, we have openings. I personally think it's the Illuminati that are trying to take over the country from the Jesuits.

Still grasping at straws I see. May be you should join the USMB conspiracy theory club, we have openings. I personally think it's the Illuminati that are trying to take over the country from the Jesuits.

Try and keep up will ya?

That happened decades ago.

Try and keep up will ya?

That happened decades ago.

We Jesuits only let people think that.
(Oops. I wasn't supposed to tell you that.)

Forum List

Back