Kushner’s Team Wanted To Leak Donald Trump Jr. Emails That Were Eventually Leaked

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I'd heard buzz about this awhile back. One has to remember that Kushner actually hired Gorelick as in Jamie Gorelick a gigantic Clintonista as his lawyer.

I mean what could possibly go wrong? Oh and Jaimie and other lawyers for Kushner just happen to be law partners with Special Counsel Mueller.

Several people have pointed at Kushner leaking to various outlets including MSNBC's Morning Joe.

Here's an eyeopening article. Worth the read. I think family dinners could get heated up and coming if this is true.

Jared Kushner’s team of advisers and lawyers wanted to leak information to a news outlet about the now-infamous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a group of Russians, an idea that was eventually overridden by President Trump.

But information about the meeting — including emails in Kushner’s possession — were eventually leaked to The New York Times, raising questions about whether the Kushner team followed through with their initial plan.

The Washington Post reported details of Kushner’s deliberations on Monday:

Hope Hicks, the White House director of strategic communications and one of the president’s most trusted and loyal aides, and Josh Raffel, a White House spokesman who works closely with Kushner and Ivanka Trump, huddled with Kushner’s lawyers, and they advocated for a more transparent approach, according to people with knowledge of the conversations.

In one scenario, these people said, Kushner’s team talked about sharing everything, including the contents of the emails, with a mainstream news organization. (emphasis added)

More at link:

Kushner’s Team Wanted To Leak Donald Trump Jr. Emails That Were Eventually Leaked

Last edited:

Forum List

Back