TYT is the vomitous slime of the Internet. Literally not one redeeming quality of any kind. Especially the Armenian-genocide-denying muslim fat pig in charge.

Ana Kasparian and Ann Coulter? That's a lot of unlikable **** in one room.

Many countries are bilingual. What's the problem with picking up another language? I just visited Malaysia for holiday. Many of them are bilingual. Many of my Asian, Arab and European friends are bilingual. Except for Americans.

And I want to know what black neighborhoods are being overrun by Hispanic immigrants? Maybe neighborhoods near the border but its not an epidemic like the right makes it out to be. Most blacks live among other blacks.

There's also a racist assumption that blacks are dying for these low paying jobs. I'm black and not one person in my family is working a minimum wage job.

Even though I like The Young Turks, Ana is sometimes naive and self righteous in some of the things she says. And I don't think her response to Mrs.Crypt Keeper(aka Ann Coulter) was the right one.

Many countries are bilingual. What's the problem with picking up another language? I just visited Malaysia for holiday. Many of them are bilingual. Many of my Asian, Arab and European friends are bilingual. Except for Americans.

And I want to know what black neighborhoods are being overrun by Hispanic immigrants? Maybe neighborhoods near the border but its not an epidemic like the right makes it out to be. Most blacks live among other blacks.

There's also a racist assumption that blacks are dying for these low paying jobs. I'm black and not one person in my family is working a minimum wage job.

Even though I like The Young Turks, Ana is sometimes naive and self righteous in some of the things she says. And I don't think her response to Mrs.Crypt Keeper(aka Ann Coulter) was the right one.

Public schools can barely teach English.

Libturds are always naive and self righteous.

Fake news.
That's not what was said by Ana.
Note how they don't actually show the actual debate for full context.
But, it's the right we're talking about, so gutternsipe , scuzzy and underhanded tactics are to be expected.

And t-Rump didn't meet w/the black caucus. That's another blatant lie.

Last edited:
TYT is the vomitous slime of the Internet. Literally not one redeeming quality of any kind. Especially the Armenian-genocide-denying muslim fat pig in charge.
pigs are offended you compared them to cenk, vomit and slime are offended being compared to ana

Heehee, well I can't exactly argue about that. But that Cenk human colostomy bag is one of the most loathsome creatures I've ever seen on the Internet; he's as ugly as his name. In other words, typical muslim-feces.

pigs are offended you compared them to cenk, vomit and slime are offended being compared to ana

Heehee, well I can't exactly argue about that. But that Cenk human colostomy bag is one of the most loathsome creatures I've ever seen on the Internet; he's as ugly as his name. In other words, typical muslim-feces.
I cant stand the SOB either

blacks should learn Spanish.

that's not racist at all.

Everyone should learn Spanish. Race is irrelevant.
Why?

most Spanish speaking nations are shitholes while every English speaking nation is a world leader.

Because here in the good old U S of A, it improves your chances of getting a job.
ya wanna know what language is an absolute must know for finding a good job in America?

blacks should learn Spanish.

that's not racist at all.

Everyone should learn Spanish. Race is irrelevant.
Why?

most Spanish speaking nations are shitholes while every English speaking nation is a world leader.

Because here in the good old U S of A, it improves your chances of getting a job.
ya wanna know what language is an absolute must know for finding a good job in America?

Depends upon where you are and what you do. Here in the U.S., speaking both English and Spanish increases your job prospects exponentially.