Krazy Kamala Harris’s Trump-Size Tax Plan...tax cuts for the poor & working people ahead of 2020 run

raise the minimum wage until they do.

Shut up with that shit!!!
stop whining about the cost of social services.

Stop whining about illegals getting free shit?
That shit ain't gonna happen.
only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy and whine about it.

Ya fool....I was paid 25 bucks a yard in 1980 when I was a kid.
I can now pay the same price for beaners to do the same job in 2018.
You dont see a problem with that?
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed solves that problem for our first world labor force; after, only lousy capitalists call less fortunate capitalists, illegals, right, right wingers.

this is what we need! universal basic income in the form of tax breaks for the poor. she also has an ambitious universal housing proposal!

That is something that the left always promises but never delivers.
Thank the cons.

Something else the left does; blame everyone else.
We should be making money on border policy not losing money on border policy, alleged Capitalist.

Look, once and for all DEMS DO NOT CUT TAXES hello. Dem's will cut the Federal income tax, then raise state taxes to steal all the money. Hell Dem's did this to steal the Trump tax cuts from people.
they should be raising the minimum wage to raise more tax revenue.

Who's "they" and raise the minimum wage to what amount? Yes I'm preparing to mock you.
Fifteen an hour and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

$15 an hour, not $15.50 or $16.75 where did you get that nice round number $15 an hour pull it out of your ass? This is why we destroy the left, they just fling shit out there half baked, destined to fail.

Next, who is going to pay for the free unemployment compensation the tooth fairy?
You need to read the threads. That silly canard has been answered.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum and unemployment compensation at the equivalent to fourteen dollars an hour is what I am advocating for.

How would You be worse off.

No more economic red herrings regarding inflation; nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Shut up with that shit!!!

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed solves that problem for our first world labor force; after, only lousy capitalists call less fortunate capitalists, illegals, right, right wingers.

Than you pay em 15 bucks an hour.

So, she proposes to cut their taxes from 0% to what?
Probably something like an earned income credit like they have in Ca.

Here is what Ca. has now....

What is it? The cash-back California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC) is designed to put money in the pockets of low-income working people. You can use the money for anything…clothing, food, school supplies, electric bills, etc. Starting with the 2017 tax year, families earning wages or self-employment income up to $22,300 may qualify for CalEITC.
https://www.ftb.ca.gov/individuals/faq/net/900.shtml

Just federalize it and watch the debt soar.
And the funniest part of this if it were to happen, the liberal fools on this board will be silent on the debt it creates.
So you can cut the taxes on wealthy and corporations but low income and poor should pay through the nose?
Wow.

Low income and the poor DO NOT PAY TAXES NOW! Good grief.

Another hail mary play by desperate democrats. Next thing you know they will have a bill to give winning lottery tickets out and the crazy angry left will believe them.

Than you pay em 15 bucks an hour.
i plan to. i don't consider myself a lousy capitalist.

Source: CNBC.COM
Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace them with payouts for the poor

"The proposals would get rid of the tax cuts and, in turn, funnel that money into government-guaranteed cash for low- and middle-income households.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., announced a plan this week that would give working families up to $6,000 each year, with the option of receiving monthly payments. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and Rep. Ro Khanna, D-Calif., outlined a similar idea last year. A bill from Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, D-N.J., would allow stay-at-home parents and students to receive the money as well.

"The idea was to provide a clear contrast with Donald Trump," Khanna told CNBC in an interview. "You know what you could actually do with this money? You could give anyone making under $75,000 a raise.""

Great plan Democrats! Take money out of the pockets of everyone EARNING over $75K a year and give it away, apparently the proliferation of income redistribution we already have isn't enough for you geniuses.

You've finally managed to come up with a plan that might be able to convince me to do something I have never done and could never imagine myself doing... voting for Republicans.

"Thank you for playing! Should we or should we not follow the advice of the galactically stupid!" - Kaffee, A Few Good Men

Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace them with payouts for the poor

"The proposals would get rid of the tax cuts and, in turn, funnel that money into government-guaranteed cash for low- and middle-income households.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., announced a plan this week that would give working families up to $6,000 each year, with the option of receiving monthly payments. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and Rep. Ro Khanna, D-Calif., outlined a similar idea last year. A bill from Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, D-N.J., would allow stay-at-home parents and students to receive the money as well.

"The idea was to provide a clear contrast with Donald Trump," Khanna told CNBC in an interview. "You know what you could actually do with this money? You could give anyone making under $75,000 a raise.""

Great plan Democrats! Take money out of the pockets of everyone EARNING over $75K a year and give it away, apparently the proliferation of income redistribution we already have isn't enough for you geniuses.

You've finally managed to come up with a plan that might be able to convince me to do something I have never done and could never imagine myself doing... voting for Republicans.

"Thank you for playing! Should we or should we not follow the advice of the galactically stupid!" - Kaffee, A Few Good Men

OMG can you imagine the greed, graft, theft, fraud...missing money.....favoritism....the 150 six figure management jobs given out to nieces, nephews and drunken brothers-in-law?>

Letvs make a deal.

We'll freeze welfare for the poor at current levels if we can also freeze welfare for the rich and businesses at current levels.

Deal?

Makes sense to me. Instead of millions and millions of folks just having more take-home pay in each check let’s create another federal bureaucracy to handle all the paperwork and mailings, transfers, whatever and some day it’ll be just as efficient as the Post Office, Amtrak, etc., etc.

Tax credits are already there...........To a tune of 160 billion a year............and they want more.

Pay for it how............California income taxes are the highest in the country at 13%.........how about they use that money for their people and stop building 100 billion dollar trains that lines the pockets of people like Feinstein...........better yet.............Desalination plants to deal with their water problems.........

It's their mess.....let them clean it up.

Tax credits are already there...........To a tune of 160 billion a year............and they want more.

Pay for it how............California income taxes are the highest in the country at 13%.........how about they use that money for their people and stop building 100 billion dollar trains that lines the pockets of people like Feinstein...........better yet.............Desalination plants to deal with their water problems.........

It's their mess.....let them clean it up.

Give them an inch, they will take a mile.

It happens with every issue with Dems.

Letvs make a deal.

We'll freeze welfare for the poor at current levels if we can also freeze welfare for the rich and businesses at current levels.

Deal?

You're not in a position to make any deals, in case you hadn't noticed, you have no power. That's why you're here instead of in the smoke filled back rooms of Washington hanging with the political Crime Family bosses dividing up the spoils and laughing at how clueless the plebs are.

However were we in a position to make such deals, I wouldn't take it since, the actual POOR (those below the poverty line) only receive around 13 cents of every direct subsidy dollar which means that the NOT POOR receive the other 87 cents. If it were up to me I'd quadruple the direct assistance to the actual poor and tell all the NOT POOR to go pound sand and as a side benefit eliminate 48 cents of every current subsidy dollar.

We need to stop directly subsidizing people that aren't living in poverty, like this new "plan" by the Democrats proposes to do.

Look, once and for all DEMS DO NOT CUT TAXES hello. Dem's will cut the Federal income tax, then raise state taxes to steal all the money. Hell Dem's did this to steal the Trump tax cuts from people.
they should be raising the minimum wage to raise more tax revenue.

Who's "they" and raise the minimum wage to what amount? Yes I'm preparing to mock you.
Fifteen an hour and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

$15 an hour, not $15.50 or $16.75 where did you get that nice round number $15 an hour pull it out of your ass? This is why we destroy the left, they just fling shit out there half baked, destined to fail.

Next, who is going to pay for the free unemployment compensation the tooth fairy?
You need to read the threads. That silly canard has been answered.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum and unemployment compensation at the equivalent to fourteen dollars an hour is what I am advocating for.

How would You be worse off.

No more economic red herrings regarding inflation; nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

As predicted you can't answer. Never mind its retarded, $15 an hour is jack shit in NYC so why is your minimum wage one size fits all? Obviously $15 an hour isn't a livable wage in NYC. Typical half bake simpleton solution to a complex problem destined to fail. So typical of the left. Here :itsok: come back after you have better planned this.

Letvs make a deal.

Deal?

Where do you think the money for the poor comes from dude? Some magic hole in the ground inside the Capitol building or something? 10 percent of the people pay 90 percent of the taxes........so figure it out. That would be like trying to save water in your kitchen by shutting off the main valve in the cellar.
Capish?

JO

Forum List

Back