Krazy Kamala Harris’s Trump-Size Tax Plan...tax cuts for the poor & working people ahead of 2020 run

They're not even hiding their Marxism anymore...This is a good thing.
That plan has not one thing in common with Marxism. If you have never read Marx, please refrain from invoking his name. Thanks.

Source: CNBC.COM
Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace them with payouts for the poor

"The proposals would get rid of the tax cuts and, in turn, funnel that money into government-guaranteed cash for low- and middle-income households.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., announced a plan this week that would give working families up to $6,000 each year, with the option of receiving monthly payments. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and Rep. Ro Khanna, D-Calif., outlined a similar idea last year. A bill from Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, D-N.J., would allow stay-at-home parents and students to receive the money as well.

"The idea was to provide a clear contrast with Donald Trump," Khanna told CNBC in an interview. "You know what you could actually do with this money? You could give anyone making under $75,000 a raise.""

Great plan Democrats! Take money out of the pockets of everyone EARNING over $75K a year and give it away, apparently the proliferation of income redistribution we already have isn't enough for you geniuses.

You've finally managed to come up with a plan that might be able to convince me to do something I have never done and could never imagine myself doing... voting for Republicans.

"Thank you for playing! Should we or should we not follow the advice of the galactically stupid!" - Kaffee, A Few Good Men

Letvs make a deal.

We'll freeze welfare for the poor at current levels if we can also freeze welfare for the rich and businesses at current levels.

Deal?

You're not in a position to make any deals, in case you hadn't noticed, you have no power. That's why you're here instead of in the smoke filled back rooms of Washington hanging with the political Crime Family bosses dividing up the spoils and laughing at how clueless the plebs are.

However were we in a position to make such deals, I wouldn't take it since, the actual POOR (those below the poverty line) only receive around 13 cents of every direct subsidy dollar which means that the NOT POOR receive the other 87 cents. If it were up to me I'd quadruple the direct assistance to the actual poor and tell all the NOT POOR to go pound sand and as a side benefit eliminate 48 cents of every current subsidy dollar.

We need to stop directly subsidizing people that aren't living in poverty, like this new "plan" by the Democrats proposes to do.
Right. The party which got more votes but the wrong votes for President last time doesn't exist.

Anyways, wanna talk policy or just cheer on your favorite team looking to make the great 21st century example of group think?

Tax credits are already there...........To a tune of 160 billion a year............and they want more.

Pay for it how............California income taxes are the highest in the country at 13%.........how about they use that money for their people and stop building 100 billion dollar trains that lines the pockets of people like Feinstein...........better yet.............Desalination plants to deal with their water problems.........

It's their mess.....let them clean it up.

Yes they need Desalination plants but then the moonbats would be protesting over the death of Salt water!

Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace them with payouts for the poor

"The proposals would get rid of the tax cuts and, in turn, funnel that money into government-guaranteed cash for low- and middle-income households.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., announced a plan this week that would give working families up to $6,000 each year, with the option of receiving monthly payments. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and Rep. Ro Khanna, D-Calif., outlined a similar idea last year. A bill from Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, D-N.J., would allow stay-at-home parents and students to receive the money as well.

"The idea was to provide a clear contrast with Donald Trump," Khanna told CNBC in an interview. "You know what you could actually do with this money? You could give anyone making under $75,000 a raise.""

Great plan Democrats! Take money out of the pockets of everyone EARNING over $75K a year and give it away, apparently the proliferation of income redistribution we already have isn't enough for you geniuses.

You've finally managed to come up with a plan that might be able to convince me to do something I have never done and could never imagine myself doing... voting for Republicans.

"Thank you for playing! Should we or should we not follow the advice of the galactically stupid!" - Kaffee, A Few Good Men

Letvs make a deal.

We'll freeze welfare for the poor at current levels if we can also freeze welfare for the rich and businesses at current levels.

Deal?

Where do you think the money for the poor comes from dude? Some magic hole in the ground inside the Capitol building or something? 10 percent of the people pay 90 percent of the taxes........so figure it out. That would be like trying to save water in your kitchen by shutting off the main valve in the cellar.
Capish?

JO
I think it comes from every cell phone and Colt45 the poor buy.

Mexico has wealthy folks but no mass class of functional peasants

They want to repeal and replace?
Wonder where they got that idea.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Letvs make a deal.

Deal?

Where do you think the money for the poor comes from dude? Some magic hole in the ground inside the Capitol building or something? 10 percent of the people pay 90 percent of the taxes........so figure it out. That would be like trying to save water in your kitchen by shutting off the main valve in the cellar.
Capish?

JO

Sales tax???....No way.....doesn't even touch it. As for Mexico.....they don't have a separate class of functional slaves because the entire population is collectively a functional slave ...then there are the few wealthy.

JO

Last edited:

Letvs make a deal.

Deal?

Capish?

JO

Sales tax???....No way.....doesn't even touch it. As for Mexico.....they don't have a separate class of function slaves because the enitre population is collectively a functional slave ...then there are the few wealthy.

JO

Not sales tax. Bezos isn't rich because of sales tax.....well now except for the tax money being given back to him as welfare for building a warehouse here and there..... He's rich because of poor folks buying things.

Letvs make a deal.

Deal?

Capish?

JO

Sales tax???....No way.....doesn't even touch it. As for Mexico.....they don't have a separate class of function slaves because the enitre population is collectively a functional slave ...then there are the few wealthy.

JO

Not sales tax. Bezos isn't rich because of sales tax.....well now except for the tax money being given back to him as welfare for building a warehouse here and there..... He's rich because of poor folks buying things.

Ahh....OK...I do have some sympathy for that angle.

JO

Letvs make a deal.

Deal?

Capish?

JO

JO

JO
Let me also say we can't tax away the incentive the next Bezos has tobaork and make billions. We also can't just pay ppl to be helpless.

I like Civilian Conservation Corps type welfare. Folks need money, let them work and have some pride / learn some skills.

Really unemployment is quite low though. Under employment and over spending are our problems personally and nationally.

That's how dimocrap scum MURDER entire Cities and even States.

I've lived in South Florida for 42 years and I've recently been wandering the Great Lakes Area during the Summer to get away for the Summers.

It's depressing, people. Michiganers, Ohioans, Wisconsin, etc sold out to dimocrap scum decades ago and what we're left with is poverty, misery, 20% pregnancy rates in High School, 50% of children living in Fatherless households, Drugs, murders, and general decay.

Piss on 'moral' decay. I couldn't care less about one person or group decries as moral turpitude.

dimocrap scum destroy things. It is what they do. It's all they know how to do.

In fact, it is what they WANT to.

Excellent read. I'm surre most Patriotic Conservatives have read it, or something like it.

dimocrap scum needn't bother. You're too stupid and too corrupt to understand

Detroit Goes Down | National Review

The author, curiously, is a NeverTrumper that ruined his own career by being stupid. So this isn't written by some wild-eyed Conservative that takes a gun into the shower with him.

Anyways, wanna talk policy
Sure, that is if you can manage to pull yourself away from the "let's make a deal" fantasies.

or just cheer on your favorite team looking to make the great 21st century example of group think?[
LOL, Obviously you have some sort of a reading problem or you're not paying attention, I don't have a "favorite team" both of the major political crime families suck. As far "group think" goes I leave that up to mindless partisan drones that can no longer distinguish reality from fantasy, after all they're the pro's and it appears to make them happy.

"The state is that great fiction by which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else." -- Frederic Bastiat

Capish?

JO

JO

JO
Let me also say we can't tax away the incentive the next Bezos has tobaork and make billions. We also can't just pay ppl to be helpless.

I like Civilian Conservation Corps type welfare. Folks need money, let them work and have some pride / learn some skills.

Really unemployment is quite low though. Under employment and over spending are our problems personally and nationally.

Under employment has always been more dangerous than unemployment.

JO

NightFox edited the headline cutting out "Middle Class" for a more suitable linkbait.

NightFox edited the headline cutting out "Middle Class" for a more suitable linkbait.

Er.. umm.. actually the headline is
"Kamala Harris and other prominent Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace them with cash payouts for the poor and working class"

Which is a tad long for a thread title.

Of course you'd know that if you actually followed the link to the story that I included in the OP. :rolleyes:

"Never underestimate the power of intellectual laziness to make you question the existence of intelligent life on planet Earth"

"Kamala Harris and other prominent Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace them with cash payouts for the poor and working class"

Of course you'd know that if you actually followed the link to the story that I included in the OP. :rolleyes:

"Never underestimate the power of intellectual laziness to make you question the existence of intelligent life on planet Earth"

There are plethora of individuals who make just under that threshold. Knowing the IRS the way I do.... Adding $6,000 in income to each individual could actually increase their tax liability to the point where most of it is Clawed back. It's not hard for that to happen trust me. This is similar to the Seattle minimum wage rule that cause thousands of work is there to lose the full-time status and with it their health insurance. You have to be careful when you're making major adjustments to a system this Large. pilot programs are probably the only way to determine whether or not it would have a positive impact or a negative one.

Jo

There are plethora of individuals who make just under that threshold. Knowing the IRS the way I do.... Adding $6,000 in income to each individual could actually increase their tax liability to the point where most of it is Clawed back. It's not hard for that to happen trust me. This is similar to the Seattle minimum wage rule that cause thousands of work is there to lose the full-time status and with it their health insurance. You have to be careful when you're making major adjustments to a system this Large. pilot programs are probably the only way to determine whether or not it would have a positive impact or a negative one.

Jo
Make it tax exempt. :dunno:

Forum List

Back