Is it time for President Trump to declare WAR against Mexico, Central and South America?

No. Just secure our Border and significantly reform our broken Immigration System. No more insane shit like Schumer's 'Visa Lottery.' Secure our Border and end Illegal Immigration. It's what most Americans want.

Why should we declare war against them? What military action have they done against us?

You know, I usually find that those who are all for war have never actually served in the military.

Why should we declare war against them? What military action have they done against us?

You know, I usually find that those who are all for war have never actually served in the military.

We know, we know...you’re a fucking war hero.....BULLSHIT!

What was the name of the book about a country going to war with America, surrendering and receiving help and aid to build their nation for becoming a modern economically sound country? Was a best seller.

destruction of a country doesn't have to be by guns,

What was the name of the book about a country going to war with America, surrendering and receiving help and aid to build their nation for becoming a modern economically sound country? Was a best seller.

Not sure but should that happen we’ll gladly send down every filthy LefTard here to babysit the beaners and teach them to act like semi legit humans.

Not sure but should that happen we’ll gladly send down every filthy LefTard here to babysit the beaners and teach them to act like semi legit humans.
Broke, Mexico's economy is already fifteen times better today. We enriched them in the last twenty years. that's already been done.

Zero college again?
Is this how you talk normally?
I'm still waiting for your college

Does anybody here besides myself and Bootney Lee Farnsworth dream of this day?
Wouldn’t the political backlash favor the GOP?

Absolutely, let's kill more white confederate boys who can't get a real job while our loser feels more like a man
:dunno:

These wacks just start typing shit..it doesn’t have to make sense.
Broke, I laughed my ass off. They all have tourette syndrome.

The Mouse That Roared, except they, the Duchy of Grand Fenwick, capture the most powerful bomb in the world and WIN!!!

The Mouse That Roared - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back