Krazy Kamala Harris’s Trump-Size Tax Plan...tax cuts for the poor & working people ahead of 2020 run

"It’s time to reform the tax code in a way that supports the people who work hard every day to make this country great. That’s why I introduced the LIFT Act, which would give middle-class families a tax credit up to $500 a month, helping them to make ends meet." - Krazy Kamala
Kamallapoo if elected will raise taxes because she wants the losers living under the bridges in California to have more than you.

So grow up turd

"It’s time to reform the tax code in a way that supports the people who work hard every day to make this country great. That’s why I introduced the LIFT Act, which would give middle-class families a tax credit up to $500 a month, helping them to make ends meet." - Krazy Kamala
Kamallapoo if elected will raise taxes because she wants the losers living under the bridges in California to have more than you.

So grow up turd
her name is Senator Harris. i will be very angry if you dont call Senator Harris by her name

this is what we need! universal basic income in the form of tax breaks for the poor. she also has an ambitious universal housing proposal!

Hillary will have her killed shortly
there are gonna be 30 candidates running in 2020 dem primary. you cant kill em all, Crooked H
Take a look kid

Clinton-Body-Bags.jpg

So grow up turd
her name is Senator Harris. i will be very angry if you dont call Senator Harris by her name
Kamallapoo suits her fine. If you wanna call the FBI/NSA on me, please do.

So grow up turd
i will tell Senator Harris about it. she will use it as inspiration to win the presidency. Jesus was also mocked, you know

So grow up turd
i will tell Senator Harris about it. she will use it as inspiration to win the presidency. Jesus was also mocked, you know
You really need to take your schizzo pills now

Forum List

Back