Koran 'desecration'

Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
Dismay at US Koran 'desecration'
Pakistani officials say they are "deeply dismayed" over reports that the Koran was desecrated at the US detention facility in Guantanamo Bay.
The latest edition of the American Newsweek magazine said such tactics were used to rattle suspects.

It says that US personnel on one occasion flushed a copy of Islam's most holy book "down the toilet".

Pakistan, a conservative Muslim nation, is also a key US ally in its war against terrorism.

'Highly objectionable'

Pakistani foreign office spokesman, Jalil Abbas Jilani, told the AFP news agency Pakistan was also concerned about "the highly objectionable and regrettable treatment meted out to the detainees at the Guantanamo Bay detention centre".

Mr Jilani said the reported act of sacrilege had shocked people of every faith around the world.

"The government of Pakistan condemns the incident and demands that an inquiry should be conducted to bring to justice the perpetrators of this shameful act," he said.

Insulting the Koran and Islam's Prophet Mohammed is regarded as blasphemy and punishable by death in Pakistan.

In an interview last week with the BBC's Haroon Rashid, Abdul Rahim Muslim Dost, an Afghan prisoner recently released from the Cuban detention centre, said a number of Arab prisoners had still not spoken to their investigators after three years to protest at the desecration of the Koran by guards.

Mr Dost also said inmates' beards were shaved and the prisoners were shouted at during interrogations.

The US is holding about 520 inmates at Guantanamo Bay, many of them al-Qaeda and Taleban suspects captured in Pakistan and Afghanistan following the 11 September 2001 attacks in the US

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4525941.stm

is that how you respect the other religions,,
is that how you achive democracy,,
is that what you call freedom,,,
is that how you deal with prisoners in the the presons,,,
what do you call that,,,
yeah but they did apology,,, yeah,,
u know this part remind me when the arab apology for what happened in 11-9
,,, yeah but they were only accused,, but to USA appology wasnt enough they begane the destruction and war in all the arab country... look arround u ,, look at the destruction arround the arab and you will know the USA reaction according to the appology muslims says

Mr Dost also said inmates' beards were shaved and the prisoners were shouted at during interrogations.

Shouted at? Oh my, how disgraceful! We should be ashamed of ourselves. Shouting. Indeed. Bad US!

Newsweek admitted the story was fake. The Koran is not being desecrated. What are you complaining about?

Or did you forget the Palestinian's misuse of the Church of the Nativity a few years ago?

gop_jeff said:
Newsweek admitted the story was fake. The Koran is not being desecrated. What are you complaining about?

Or did you forget the Palestinian's misuse of the Church of the Nativity a few years ago?
And dismantling of the Tomb of Joseph, and the burning of churches in Yugoslavia... and the persecution of Christians in the Sudan.... and blowing up the Buddha in Afghanistan.....

Arabian..... the adherents of your religion have a lot to answer for.... for every one desecration your religion suffers, yours is guilty of 100.....

At the rate your religion is going, you'll have caught up with the Nazis and the Commies in crimes against humanity in about a week or two..... I'm sure that many Moslems have a picture of Hitler next to a picture of Osama Bin Laden.... and hold him in just as high a regard.

Your religion, and the Arabian culture, which introduced our number system, Algebra and much learnedness to the world when Europe was in the Dark Ages is now in a Dark Ages of its own. It hasn't produced a single scholar, made a single scientific discovery, or technological breakthrough in the past 200 years.... your culture represents one of the last vestiges of barbarism left on this planet.... Your religion is nothing more than Nazism with a Crescent Moon instead of a Swastika.

You disdain human rights, you despise learning, you fear any new ideas.... in short your religion has brought nothing but suffering to millions and it is my fervent wish that your fellow Moslems either wake up and smell the coffee or convert to Christianity real soon.

Even if we dropped a million Korans into a mile deep vat of pig waste, you'd still owe the rest of the world a million apologies, that is how badly the adherents of your religion have abused, disrespected and desecrated the other religions...

Tell you what.... we apologize to you when you start apologizing to the Jews....

Arabian said:

what do you call that,,,
,,, yeah but they were only accused,, but to USA appology wasnt enough they begane the destruction and war in all the arab country... look arround u ,, look at the destruction arround the arab and you will know the USA reaction according to the appology muslims says

Hey dude go to : www.husseinandterror.com/

This is who you are supporting here...get real!

Arabian said:

what do you call that,,,

When exactly did any arab country apologize for 911? the freaking palestinians were dancing in the street. and the Aghanistan government was one of the ones supporting it.

Oh and just so you know. Prisoners don't have freedom. Thats the whole point of prisoners.

BTW why is it a lie about ripping up a book is evil, yet the riots killing your fellow muslims over it isnt? And you think we are the ones with problems? How about you stop worshiping a book and start worshiping God. No book is better than God.

Arabian said:

what do you call that,,,

Lets see at least we have "FREEDOM" of religion and you are free to practice any religion you want. The same cant be said for most islamic countries. Saudi Arabia confiscates all the Bibles they find coming into the country and distroy them. Where is outrage for this??

As for dealing with prisoners I cant think of a time when we "BEHEADED" any of our prisoners. Maybe we should take a clue from you guys over there and start Killing when it suites us, maybe we should attack and kill everytime you distroy or desecrete the Bible. You dont even allow a person to convert from Islam to Christianity, right now in Iran a pastor is fighting for his life for converting. AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO QUESTION OUR TOLERANCE OF OTHER RELIGION!!!

I find it strange that this whole episode with Newweek happened. It seems to me to be a story that was planted with the hope that it would stir up more chaos and hatred between people and that is exactly what has happened.

Consider

1. We have gone into Iraq and dropped tens of thousands of pounds of bombs on the people there with the intention of SHOCKING! and AWEING! them. They couldn't even put planes in the air to defend themselves.

2. They had done nothing to us.

3. We raped their women and plundered their country and stole their oil.

4. We rounded up Arab people along with anyone who even looked Arab and we illegally locked them up without due process.

5. We illegally tortured and beat prisoners and we published photographs of some of the torture.

6. Then we flushed the Koran and they said "yo, now we're pissed".

7. After what Bush and the neo-cons have done how could ANYTHING stir up the Arab world and make them any angrier?

8. Get real.

Rumsfeld set up an office of disinformation. These people lie everytime they open their mouths and the media are their lapdogs. How gullible you are.

The Arabs are not our enemies. They just want to sell their oil and we need to buy it. The US is no longer the economic engine of the world. The Euro along with the EU, China who is now our banker, Japan, the petro-Euro/petro-dollar - the US is barely hanging on. What the neo-cons are doing is digging us in deeper.

The only ones to benefit from out "rearrangement" of the middle east are Israel and financial elites. We are the suckers who get to pay for it all in our children's blood, our money and our futures.

The neo-cons are Jews who came to this country within the last 50 years. Their memories are in Europe and their loyality is to Israel. We are being used and our country is being destroyed. The Bush family has made its fortune on war and oil going back to Prescott Bush who cozied up to Nazis in order to make money.

What is this bunch going to do next in order to distract the people? We need to bring this White House down and impeach these people. All democrats would have to do is to begin talking about their corporate and government crimes and the media would pick up on it and eventually we'd bring them down.

In the meantime there is no reason to smear and degrade one of the world's great religions.

There are some clueless Christians on the right in this country and they don't know it but their religion is under attack too and they have brought this about with the antics of the Christian right. Consider the effort under way to get Christians out of government. Do you hear anyone attempting to get Jews out of government? They control the White House, they have an iron grip on Congress so that no one dare to go against Israel, they have gotten rid of every Arabist we had in the State Department and Ariel Sharon has boasted that all he has to do is pick up the phone and he can get any story pulled from any US media.

We should keep ALL religion out of politics. We should concentrate on what these liars are doing when they attempt to divert our attention.

We should remember that Arabs are human beings just like us and we should look at the zeal of Christians and Jews in our own country and deal with that before we seek to get the splinter out of someone else's eye.

Well you are doing a good job of wrapping up every lefty pov into a couple of posts.

Did you mention the judicial appointments? DeLay? Bolton? If so, I missed the references...

Thanks for the compliment kathianne - if you refuted any of my comments - I must have missed that!

btw - how do you keep up with the debate given all the continual posting in this forum - I come back to the forum and cannot find the last place I left - I think people must live here.

kathianne I don't understand the need to post left or right points. As you have already seen I have plenty of criticism for the left and for Democrats. I like to think I post the facts as closely as I possibly can and to the best of my ability to understand things.

I have nothing vested in any party or person. I think we should support what we believe is best for America and not walk blindly and obstinately in lockstep.

Common sense tells me that Arabs already have plenty of reason to be upset with us. I also don't see why everyone should attack Newsweek as tho it has caused the Arab world to become peeved with us. Obviously that is not true.

The focus of our attention should not be Newsweek. Why the outrage at Newsweek for allegedly stirring up the Arabs? From the reaction of the White House you'd think we truly are on a mission to take peace and democracy to the middle east. You gotta be gullible.

yeula said:
I find it strange that this whole episode with Newweek happened. It seems to me to be a story that was planted with the hope that it would stir up more chaos and hatred between people and that is exactly what has happened.

Consider

1. We have gone into Iraq and dropped tens of thousands of pounds of bombs on the people there with the intention of SHOCKING! and AWEING! them. They couldn't even put planes in the air to defend themselves.

4. We rounded up Arab people along with anyone who even looked Arab and we illegally locked them up without due process.

5. We illegally tortured and beat prisoners and we published photographs of some of the torture.

7. After what Bush and the neo-cons have done how could ANYTHING stir up the Arab world and make them any angrier?

8. Get real.

Rumsfeld set up an office of disinformation. These people lie everytime they open their mouths and the media are their lapdogs. How gullible you are.

The Arabs are not our enemies. They just want to sell their oil and we need to buy it. The US is no longer the economic engine of the world. The Euro along with the EU, China who is now our banker, Japan, the petro-Euro/petro-dollar - the US is barely hanging on. What the neo-cons are doing is digging us in deeper.

The only ones to benefit from out "rearrangement" of the middle east are Israel and financial elites. We are the suckers who get to pay for it all in our children's blood, our money and our futures.

The neo-cons are Jews who came to this country within the last 50 years. Their memories are in Europe and their loyality is to Israel. We are being used and our country is being destroyed. The Bush family has made its fortune on war and oil going back to Prescott Bush who cozied up to Nazis in order to make money.

What is this bunch going to do next in order to distract the people? We need to bring this White House down and impeach these people. All democrats would have to do is to begin talking about their corporate and government crimes and the media would pick up on it and eventually we'd bring them down.

In the meantime there is no reason to smear and degrade one of the world's great religions.

There are some clueless Christians on the right in this country and they don't know it but their religion is under attack too and they have brought this about with the antics of the Christian right. Consider the effort under way to get Christians out of government. Do you hear anyone attempting to get Jews out of government? They control the White House, they have an iron grip on Congress so that no one dare to go against Israel, they have gotten rid of every Arabist we had in the State Department and Ariel Sharon has boasted that all he has to do is pick up the phone and he can get any story pulled from any US media.

We should keep ALL religion out of politics. We should concentrate on what these liars are doing when they attempt to divert our attention.

We should remember that Arabs are human beings just like us and we should look at the zeal of Christians and Jews in our own country and deal with that before we seek to get the splinter out of someone else's eye.

Your real names Ward Churchhill right?

Your either paid to say these things from some mulsim organization, or you are an incredibly stupid son of a bitch. You support the terrorists and at the same time say your not affilliated withany party then turn around and spout the liberal mantra. Even our right wing nazi William Joyce has more credibility than you do.

Your words aren't going to change any minds here, they will just inspire those of us with sense to stand even firmer against fools like you.

Your a troll and so I will add your name to my irrelavent list, which means I no longer read anything that you post. That includes any stupid comments you have pertaining to this post.

:trolls:

yeula said:

Consider

8. Get real.

Go to: www.husseinandterror.com/

I think Saddam and sons fall into the category you just did your diatribe on....!

:bsflag:

yeula said:
Oh dear, I see your rep has fallen further. :shocked: Let's see what we can do with that!
Consider

1. We have gone into Iraq and dropped tens of thousands of pounds of bombs on the people there with the intention of SHOCKING! and AWEING! them. They couldn't even put planes in the air to defend themselves. [/quote

And that was a result of what? Oh yeah! http://www.un.int/usa/sres-iraq.htm
see above and might take a look at this: http://www.jaynadavis.com/story090502-wsj1.html
Oh yeah, looking for links on this one!
See above
Oh dear, and those that did are where? And why?
Looking for links that are credible!
Your definition of 'angrier'? You WANT them to go beyond 9/11? Tell me again how the left is NOT unhinged????
8. Get real. :finger3:

and how stupid, lame, uninformed, sheep like you are!
The Arabs are not our enemies.
right you are, just the extremists.
They just want to sell their oil and we need to buy it. The US is no longer the economic engine of the world. The Euro along with the EU, China who is now our banker, Japan, the petro-Euro/petro-dollar - the US is barely hanging on. What the neo-cons are doing is digging us in deeper.
Not so far, dream on...
I knew it! It's all about the Joos! Let me introduce you to William Joyce, you will be very comfortable together.
See above.
Yeah, that's the problem, the left has been too quiet and the MSM has been too stupid to get 'what's really going on...'
source. :link:

We should keep ALL religion out of politics.
well perhaps except Islam and atheism.
We should concentrate on what these liars are doing when they attempt to divert our attention.

Yeula,

I find it fascinating that you begin your little tirade with the invasion of Iraq (Shock and Awe) and completely disregard the years of events leading up to it.

Is this just because you got your information from "Farenheit 9-11" or were you hoping that no one on this board had paid attention to the news prior to two years ago?

Gem said:
Yeula,

I find it fascinating that you begin your little tirade with the invasion of Iraq (Shock and Awe) and completely disregard the years of events leading up to it.

Is this just because you got your information from "Farenheit 9-11" or were you hoping that no one on this board had paid attention to the news prior to two years ago?

Gem, shame on you! You would accuse our newbie of being uninformed or disingenuous? Silly you! :laugh:

The Jews! Oh, so that's the problem.... meanwhile we're the ones smearing and degrading one of the world's great religions.... I guess Judaism doesn't count...... Islam's OK though, since they hate the Jews...

So if the neo-cons are a bunch of Jews..... then why was Prescott Bush cosying up to the Nazis who hated the Jews?

Now, who says that the Left has embraced anti-semitism? Me, that's who, and your post proves the point....

The Jews own the White House? Really? Then why do they celebrate Christmas there? And the Jews run Congress.... really? Where did you get your facts from? Mein Kampf?

The Jews, the Jews, the Jews..... Boy, you must think Auschwitz and the Holocaust was a riot!

kathianne you posted a link to the UN as if that justifies what we're doing to Iraq. Would you do a little more research and tell me how many UN Resolutions that Israel has defied with the help of the US? Its in the hundreds.

Would you also explain to me why what the UN says matters since Bush defied the UN and world opinion when he invaded Iraq? You can't have it both ways. If the UN is significant then it should be listened to by Israel and the US or else we can't fault Saddam for what he did.

Secondly I would like to ask you this. The Soviet Union was the only other superpower in the world and we managed to DETER it for 50 years. Why couldn't we have deterred a two bit thug like Saddam IF he had WMD which he didn't? That was a lie remember?

Thirdly I would like to ask you if you could tell me how we knew during the 60s that Cuba had missles pointed at us? Could you please explain to me how we had technology in the 60s that could show us missles in Cuba but our technology got worse over the years so that we could not know what Saddam had?

Forthly I would like to ask you how our technolgy could enable us to tell Saddam where the iranian army was so he could kill them with weapons we gave him but we didn't know what weapons Saddam had? We always knew what Russia had and what they were doing.

Fifthly I would like to ask you why we would invade Iraq when it was Saudis who attacked us on 9/11 and Bush wines and dines them?

Sixthly I would like to ask you if you think it is a co-incidence that bill Krystal and the neo-cons just happen to have planned the invasion of Iraq ten years ago and just when they happen to get access to the White House voila we invade Iraq. google Project for the New American Century and read every link you can find.

Seventhly I would like to ask you this, if Timothy McVeigh had gone over the border into Canada and hijacked a plane and flew it into a building and killed three thousand people should Canada invade the US?

Eighthly I would like to ask you what Wolfowitz was talking about when he went on European tv and announced that the White House had planned to invade Iraq and they kicked around several ideas about what they would tell the American people in order to convince America that we should attack Iraq and they decided that telling Americans that Saddam had WMD was the best story.

Ninthly I would like to ask what those in the Bush administration meant when they stated that "we need a new Pearl harbor"? google it.

Tenthly I would like to ask you why Arabs would attack Oklahoma City? I thought McVeigh chose it because the government attacked people at Waco.

Eleventhly I would like to ask you why Bush plans to invade Iran in June. They'll probably kill more americans in order to get us to agree to that invasion.

Twelfthly if Iraq had actually done something to us that deserved being answered then why all the lies? Americans are willing to defend ourselves. nothing happened for us to have to do that though.

Thirteenthly where is bin laden?

Forthteenthly there are two public letters to the American people and several videos where bin laden has told us that he attacked us because of our policies toward Israel. google it.

Fifthteenthly according to nationmaster Israel is the most militarist nation on Earth http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/mil_exp_dol_fig_cap

Since we arm Israel perhaps we should take responsibility for the deaths we cause and stop acting like Arabs are the only people on the face of the Earth who are crazy enough to think they can attack the USA and evil enough to do it for no good reason and that we're just innocently minding our own business.

Arab nations are stuck between the US and Israel and it is silly to claim that they are attacking us when we are the ones armed to the teeth and they don't even have militaries. Now that we have taken out Iraq we have destroyed the greatest threat to Israel and plundered the world's second largest supply of oil, according to the neo-cons Iraq sets on a "vast sea of oil".

Sixteenthly to the person who said they're not going to read me any more I have to ask what you are afraid of. FYI I don't support Saddam. I don't support Arabs. I support America and doing the right thing. When it gets to the point where I have to lie in order to defend my stand on issues thats when I will change my stand.

But allow me to ask you this - You say liberals are terrible because we deny that Bush has given democracy to the Arabs as though you are concerned about the lives of the people and you care for them.

Then you turn around and curse them and accuse me of supporting them.

Which is it? Do we care about them and want to give them freedom or do we curse them because they are evil and we hate them and want to destroy them? A little confused are we.

Seventeenthly You should take a good look at yourselves

your postures and positions on issues - your recent history

1. Bill Clinton lied! He lied! He must be impeached because we are such good people we're outraged that HE LIED! What will we tell our children?

Now bush lies and when people call him on it you tell us we support Saddam. you stirred up lies and hatred against clinton even after you couldn't find any evidence that the Clintons had done anything illegal for money. Now you pretend that Bush's lies are nothing. WHY WOULD I BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY? Why should anyone? You've shown well enough what you are.

2. Bush stole the elections and you support that even though it tears away the US constitution - How in the name of God can you do it?

3. To the person who suggests I'm bashing Jews - read what they say about themselves http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/jpower.htm

Lastly if I wanted to support Bush and the neo-cons and their efforts to build an empire and seize the world's oil supply in order to surround it with military bases and prevent China and Japan from getting to it you know what I would do? I would say by God that I supported doing all that and I would not tell one lie in defense of it nor would I pretend that it is anything other then what it is. Its called being honest about what you believe because - well because you believe it. you should try that sometime. Of course I admit its hard to accept that you could actually believe that this is the right thing to do. So go ahead. Tell yourselves and others whatever makes you feel better. I just Thank God I can tell myself the truth.

I have to ask...

is there more about this Koran thing than I know about? I mean it's such a big deal I'd assume someone got killed in the incident, who died? From what country?

On another note, I don't see how the Arabs can get upset because some people disgraced a book. Does anyone think that they haven't done that to the Bible? Not only that but they burn my flag, which I hold with the highest respect. They killed three thousand of our innocent countrymen for Christ's sake! Compared to that a book in piss water is like an intertube and the Titanic.

I don't see what the big deal is. Some people expressed themselves and everyone bitches to CNN and crap. It doesn't compare to the terror brought to this country by the ragheads. Why dont they just try to be men and deal with it. Oh, and have a few drinks and drive home.

yeula said:
kathianne you posted a link to the UN as if that justifies what we're doing to Iraq. Would you do a little more research and tell me how many UN Resolutions that Israel has defied with the help of the US? Its in the hundreds.

The UN is nothing but a hotbed of anti-semitism and is doing its best to see that Israel is wiped off the face of the map….. that’s why. If someone gave you a gun and told you to kill your family, then turn the gun on yourself, would you do it?

Would you also explain to me why what the UN says matters since Bush defied the UN and world opinion when he invaded Iraq? You can't have it both ways. If the UN is significant then it should be listened to by Israel and the US or else we can't fault Saddam for what he did.

Secondly I would like to ask you this. The Soviet Union was the only other superpower in the world and we managed to DETER it for 50 years. Why couldn't we have deterred a two bit thug like Saddam IF he had WMD which he didn't? That was a lie remember?

We tried to work with the UN on getting a resolution to invade Iraq, but the Security Council whose permanent members consisted of France, China and Russia voted it down. France, it was later discovered, was in the pocket of Saddam Hussein on the Oil for Food program and was lobbying the UN to get all sanctions lifted against the Saddam regime. If Bush was hell bent on defying the UN, why did he bother trying to get a resolution in the first place?

Thirdly I would like to ask you if you could tell me how we knew during the 60s that Cuba had missles pointed at us? Could you please explain to me how we had technology in the 60s that could show us missles in Cuba but our technology got worse over the years so that we could not know what Saddam had?

Cuba in 1962 ---- the Soviets were transporting nuclear missiles on ships, and building launch sites for the same. That’s difficult to cover up. WMDs on the other hand can be manufactured in underground bunkers (of which Saddam had hundreds, if not more) and in secret labs. It doesn’t take a lot of room to store anthrax, plague and botulism. The ingredients for chemical weapons can be used for other purposes e.g. fertilizers.

Forthly I would like to ask you how our technolgy could enable us to tell Saddam where the iranian army was so he could kill them with weapons we gave him but we didn't know what weapons Saddam had? We always knew what Russia had and what they were doing.

We did know, up to a point. But intelligence isn’t just made of satellites, it’s also made of human agents on the other side that give you information. Thanks to Clinton’s policies, our human intelligence capabilities in Iraq had been disabled greatly.

Fifthly I would like to ask you why we would invade Iraq when it was Saudis who attacked us on 9/11 and Bush wines and dines them?
Saudi Arabia is a problem, granted. Saudi Arabia didn’t invade Kuwait, didn’t break every UN resolution passed against it, wasn’t believed to be manufacturing WMDs to be used against us….. the invasion of Iraq and 9/11 had little to do with one another, except that Iraq was supporting terrorism, with money, with resources and was gathering materials to restart WMD programs.

Sixthly I would like to ask you if you think it is a co-incidence that bill Krystal and the neo-cons just happen to have planned the invasion of Iraq ten years ago and just when they happen to get access to the White House voila we invade Iraq. google Project for the New American Century and read every link you can find.
Bill Krystal planned the invasion the Iraq? You mean the editor of “Weekly Standard”? Why would Bill Krystal, the editor of a weekly news magazine plan a military operation in the Mid East? To get more subscribers?

Seventhly ……

Eighthly …

Ninthly …

Tenthly …

Eleventhly …

Twelfthly…..

Tell you what, if you can find that all these conspiracies are tied to Area 51, get Mulder and Scully on the case….

Thirteenthly where is bin laden?
Somewhere in Afghanistan. At one time he was on a plane headed from the Sudan to Afghanistan and the Arabs offered him on a silver platter to Clinton, and we could have had him in a jail cell now…

Forthteenthly there are two public letters to the American people and several videos where bin laden has told us that he attacked us because of our policies toward Israel. google it.
So, Bin Laden’s opinions are supposed to dictate US foreign policy? That’s rich! I have a crazy idea, how about using a thing called “National Interest” to dictate our foreign policy instead? The Arabs, the Chinese, the French, the Germans, the Russians, the North Koreans and all our enemies don’t give a damn about our opinion when they formulate their foreign policies, so why are we supposed to worry about theirs, bin Laden’s or for that matter, “the Arab Street’s” opinions?

Fifthteenthly according to nationmaster Israel is the most militarist nation on Earth http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/mil_exp_dol_fig_cap
Oh, really, not China, not North Korea? Even though these countries armies number in the millions, spend a great deal of their nation’s GDP on defense even though there is no threat to their very existence as is the case of Israel?

Since we arm Israel perhaps we should take responsibility for the deaths we cause and stop acting like Arabs are the only people on the face of the Earth who are crazy enough to think they can attack the USA and evil enough to do it for no good reason and that we're just innocently minding our own business.

Arab nations are stuck between the US and Israel and it is silly to claim that they are attacking us when we are the ones armed to the teeth and they don't even have militaries. Now that we have taken out Iraq we have destroyed the greatest threat to Israel and plundered the world's second largest supply of oil, according to the neo-cons Iraq sets on a "vast sea of oil".
The Arabs have been, are now and probably always will be anti-Israel. They declared war on Israel the first day of its existence. If we didn’t arm them, no one would and we would be seeing a tragedy of Holocaust size proportions. But then, that would be seen as a good thing to you, wouldn’t it?

Sixteenthly to the person who said they're not going to read me any more I have to ask what you are afraid of. FYI I don't support Saddam. I don't support Arabs. I support America and doing the right thing. When it gets to the point where I have to lie in order to defend my stand on issues thats when I will change my stand.
Probably that person read you and came to the conclusion that you don’t have anything intelligent to say. Considering your anti-semitic rants and conspiracy theories, I am inclined to agree. If I wasn’t suffering a bout with insomnia tonight, I wouldn’t be here wasting my time with you, either.

……

1. Bill Clinton lied! He lied! He must be impeached because we are such good people we're outraged that HE LIED! What will we tell our children?

Now bush lies and when people call him on it you tell us we support Saddam. you stirred up lies and hatred against clinton even after you couldn't find any evidence that the Clintons had done anything illegal for money. Now you pretend that Bush's lies are nothing. WHY WOULD I BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY? Why should anyone? You've shown well enough what you are.
Clinton lied under oath, that is perjury as defined under Title 18 of the Federal Code. Clinton also obstructed justice, suborned perjury, and committed other crimes. Those are facts, the reason he wasn’t nailed was that a few Senators didn’t have the spine to convict a sitting president. It is a reasonable expectation that the head of the Executive Branch, who is responsible for enforcing the laws of the land should also obey them.

2. Bush stole the elections and you support that even though it tears away the US constitution - How in the name of God can you do it?
Oh boy, still ranting on about that one? The fact is that Bush won the election fair and square, he won a majority of the electoral votes. The same situation happened in 1960 with John F. Kennedy and no one said that JFK stole the election. The Gore campaign tried to pull off a few fast ones by getting votes counted illegally, getting absentee votes from service people abroad invalidated, etc. The Supreme Court heard the arguments, and agreed with Bush…. You idiots lost! Get over it! And furthermore, you idiots lost the last election too! And unless you idiots change your tune, you’ll continue to lose elections. People are waking up and are sick and tired of a bunch of liberal loony toons that want to run the country …. Especially ones that go on and on and on about the JOOOOS!!!!!!

3. To the person who suggests I'm bashing Jews - read what they say about themselves http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/jpower.htm
Yes you are, and no I won’t…. just like I don’t read stuff by the KKK, David Duke or commies…. It isn’t worth the trouble or the time.

Lastly if I wanted to support Bush and the neo-cons and their efforts to build an empire and seize the world's oil supply in order to surround it with military bases and prevent China and Japan from getting to it you know what I would do? I would say by God that I supported doing all that and I would not tell one lie in defense of it nor would I pretend that it is anything other then what it is. Its called being honest about what you believe because - well because you believe it. you should try that sometime. Of course I admit its hard to accept that you could actually believe that this is the right thing to do. So go ahead. Tell yourselves and others whatever makes you feel better. I just Thank God I can tell myself the truth.
The next time you post, you should take your meds first. Then when making your posts, pull your head out of you rectum so that you can actually see what you’re typing and finally engage your brain before shooting off your mouth. Another hint, if you’re getting your information from sources like “Fahrenheit 9/11” and Michael Moore, that should be a red flag…..

I hate to tell this to you, but “The protocols of the Elders of Zion” was a hoax perpetrated by the Czar’s secret police. It isn’t fact, there isn’t a Jewish conspiracy… in addition, there aren’t aliens abducting people, Elvis really is dead, Bigfoot is also a hoax, Miss Cleo is a fraud (as are Dionne Warwick and her psychic friends) and the stories that you see in the “National Enquirer” are all made up….. sorry to burst your bubble.

P.S. And lastly, as long as losers like you continue to post on this forum, I will have no shortage of material for my stand up comedy act at the local bowling alley.... thanks pal, you've come up with more gags in this single post than I could have on my own!

New Topics

Forum List

Back