The Last Time Al-Zawahiri Died Was Back In Nov 2020

Trump actually killed hundreds and thousands of terrorists and their leaders and got nothing but condemnation from you fuckers....so cram your weak-assed complaints up your backside.
Trump killed Iran's top general and you accused him of murder.
He killed Bin Laden's son and the media refused to cover it.

Fuck Joe Biden.
You mean like when Obama killed hundreds of thousands of terrorists and you accused him of starting new wars?

We never condemned Trump for fighting terrorists. In fact hardly a peep out of his administration or the corporate media on how things were going over there. He had so many problems here at home we forgot about Afganistan and Iraq for 4 years.

And he didn't get us out of Afganistan. Oh sure, he would have in his second term. LOL

Trump actually killed hundreds and thousands of terrorists and their leaders and got nothing but condemnation from you fuckers....so cram your weak-assed complaints up your backside.
Trump killed Iran's top general and you accused him of murder.
He killed Bin Laden's son and the media refused to cover it.

Fuck Joe Biden.

If Iran did the same thing to us would you think it was cool? One of our top generals gets off a plane in Germany and Iran bombs him dead?

Isn't that what Trump did? Now I'm not saying I disagree with the move or that Trump shouldn't have done it. I'm saying if they do something to get us back for that move, what's next? Are we at war with Iran?

Why don't we do that to Putin? I'd love to take him out.

The problem is you cannot discern what is the truth, and what isn't. You just admitted as much.
And he's a liar too because if Trump government says it, he believes.

Global warming isn't real. That's what Republican government officials say. He believes.

The election was rigged. They had lots of theories but admittedly, no evidence. Still Trump followers believed and stormed the Capitol.

Any Republican who doesn't go along with Trump is deemed a RINO. Globalist. Even if they don't go along with him trying to rig an election. I can't believe I'm saying this but Pence is a hero and patriot.

What does Trump colluding with Russian spies or him being responsible for the attempted/failed coup have to do with Biden taking out terrorists?
Well.....dumb-ass.....all of the above were planned and carried out by the same FBI and CIA.
And all of the above proved arguably to be hoaxes.

Sillybozo believes that nonsense. 😂
Oh this didn't happen too? It's all lies? Unless it's caught on tape you won't believe? You're just like an OJ juror

And he's a liar too because if Trump government says it, he believes.

Global warming isn't real. That's what Republican government officials say. He believes.

The election was rigged. They had lots of theories but admittedly, no evidence. Still Trump followers believed and stormed the Capitol.

Any Republican who doesn't go along with Trump is deemed a RINO. Globalist. Even if they don't go along with him trying to rig an election. I can't believe I'm saying this but Pence is a hero and patriot.
Global warming is a hoax.....so much so they had to change the name to Climate Change.
And they have proved that the election was rigged.
Watch "2000 Mules".

BTW, Biden is breaking the law by using 600 government agencies in a get out the vote campaign....and letting the USPS handle his mail-in voting program. Both are impeachable offenses.

Oh this didn't happen too? It's all lies? Unless it's caught on tape you won't believe? You're just like an OJ juror

So you think that using edited outtakes of his speech proves anything other than the fact that the Jan 6th committee is a bunch of lying assholes grasping at straws.

Last edited:
Global warming is a hoax.....so much so they had to change the name to Climate Change.
And they have proved that the election was rigged.
Watch "2000 Mules".

BTW, Biden is breaking the law by using 600 government agencies in a get out the vote campaign....and letting the USPS handle his mail-in voting program. Both are impeachable offenses.
You'll have to control the House and Senate to fully impeach and remove him. It'll be a slap on the wrist. Just like Trump got every time he broke the law. Right from the beginning when he right away started breaking the laws. Like promoting Ivanka's clothing line. You can't do that as POTUS. Nor can Kelly Ann Conway do it when she's working for him.

And you can't demand the FBI's loyalty and fire him when he doesn't give it.

Right away the GOP started making excuses for Trump breaking the rules.

So you think that using edited outtakes of his speech proves anything other than the fact that the Jan 6th committee is a bunch of lying assholes grasping at straws.
Those Republicans aren't lying. Mike Pence isn't lying. Liar. You're the liar. Or idiot who swallows lies.

Those Republicans aren't lying. Mike Pence isn't lying. Liar. You're the liar. Or idiot who swallows lies.
Neither of the token Republicans are Republicans. They're both about to get booted out of their jobs...so they have no reason to be honest.
There is supposed to be equal representation on any committee and there isn't.
That committee by rule is nothing but a political campaign to prevent Trump from running again.
It is unethical and doesn't pass the smell test...essentially a Soviet style hearing rigged in the Democrat's favor.

You are willingly gullible. Nothing to brag about. 😂

You are willingly gullible. Nothing to brag about. 😂
Trump thinks you are

1659456671764.png

Neither of the token Republicans are Republicans. They're both about to get booted out of their jobs...so they have no reason to be honest.
There is supposed to be equal representation on any committee and there isn't.
That committee by rule is nothing but a political campaign to prevent Trump from running again.
It is unethical and doesn't pass the smell test...essentially a Soviet style hearing rigged in the Democrat's favor.
Listen idiot. Mitch said Trump would have been impeached or he would have impeached him for that call to Georgia, but he's not "technically" the sitting president anymore, so sorry, I can't impeach him. Wish I could, but I can't.

If they are against the criminal Trump, to you, they are tokens, rinos, globalists, traitors.

You insurrectionist scum.

Listen idiot. Mitch said Trump would have been impeached or he would have impeached him for that call to Georgia, but he's not "technically" the sitting president anymore, so sorry, I can't impeach him. Wish I could, but I can't.

If they are against the criminal Trump, to you, they are tokens, rinos, globalists, traitors.

You insurrectionist scum.
I thought you douchebag libtards didn’t give a rat’s ass about anything Mitch says.

Hm. Go figure.

No he didn't.

I'll tell you what Trump did do. You won't hear about it on Fox News though. Trump tried a bunch of high risk/covert operations to take out bad guys and these operations killed a lot of our top military guys. I don't mean generals, I mean Navy Seals and guys like that. And the military at the end of his 4 years was very low on guys like this in the military.

Bush almost broke our military by starting two wars at the same time. Trump severely damaged out military by getting a bunch of our Best of the Best killed. And if any of those operations were successful, we would have heard about them. They accomplished very little and got a lot of our best guys killed. You won't hear about this in the corporate media.
Link?

Forum List

Back