Komen Charity Ends Grants To Planned Parenthood

what a Sad testament to our fall as a society..that 50% of women will have went out and willingly MADE a Child and then doesn't want it so they go out and KILL it...
What's a sad testament is that you think those 50% of women went out and willingly chose to get pregnant in the first place.

well how the fuck did they do it...immaculate conception?
they made the choice to have sex didn't they..
Yes Stephanie. All rape victims who became pregnant made that choice.

Fucking loon.

What's a sad testament is that you think those 50% of women went out and willingly chose to get pregnant in the first place.

Fucking loon.

don't play this rape game...that is a very small percentage of abortions..
anyone with a BRAIN knows the majority of abortions are for Birth Control...in other words they went out HAD SEX got knocked up then decided a child wouldn't FIT into their lives...
50million children have been aborted since abortions became legal...warms your heart doesn't it..
puke

Last edited:
Do you know the size of SGK?

Sure, some "pro choice" folks will abandon this foundation, but an argument can be made that there are some "pro life" folks who will now donate to them because of this action...

This argument is valid based upon how split this nation is on the issue... I also believe there are more "pro choice" folks who recognize the good that comes out of SGK outweighs their pulling funding to PP...

Bankrupting SGK is laughable...

I do know the size of SGK, yes.

I also know that most of the loudest advocates/activist/organizers for SGK are generally women's right groups.

I've actually participated in one of their walks through a women's rights group that an ex-girlfriend of mine worked for.

If SGK loses their organizers and activists, they will die a slow agonizing death through bankruptcy.

Pro-Choice folks will donate still, sure, but the number of members and donations will dwindle, and SGK will lose relevancy.

I emphasized the important word there... Your premise is based entirely around it...

I argue, based upon the makup of pro-choice v. pro-life people, that the actions of pulling PP funding will have little to no effect on their donor base... I also believe that these women's rights groups will not abandon a remarkable cause en masse because PP will not be funded thru them...

I wonder if it has occurred to anyone that this organization has withdrawn funding in part because they are aware that abortions hugely increase the risk of breast cancer?

Yeah, except that that is a false assertion.

From a non-biased source:

Studies have also shown that healthy women are less likely to report that they have had induced abortions. In contrast, women with breast cancer are more likely to accurately report their reproductive histories. This may be because they are searching their memories for anything that may be linked to the cancer.

The likelihood that women who have breast cancer will give a more complete account of their abortions than women who do not have breast cancer is an example of recall bias. Recall bias like this can sometimes cause studies to find links that may not exist.

In February 2003, the US National Cancer Institute (NCI) held a workshop of more than 100 of the world’s leading experts who study pregnancy and breast cancer risk. The experts reviewed human and animal studies that looked at the link between pregnancy and breast cancer risk, including studies of induced and spontaneous abortions. Some of their findings were:

Breast cancer risk is increased for a short time after a full-term pregnancy (that is, a pregnancy that results in the birth of a living child).
Induced abortion is not linked to an increase in breast cancer risk.
Spontaneous abortion is not linked to an increase in breast cancer risk.

The level of scientific evidence for these findings was considered to be “well established” (the highest level).

Is Abortion Linked to Breast Cancer?

I emphasized the important word there... Your premise is based entirely around it...

I argue, based upon the makup of pro-choice v. pro-life people, that the actions of pulling PP funding will have little to no effect on their donor base... I also believe that these women's rights groups will not abandon a remarkable cause en masse because PP will not be funded thru them...

Well then efforts like mine, to have like-minded people stop donating, shouldn't really concern you.

The folks that feel the way I do will just take their money, and their efforts, and go elsewhere. And everything will be hunky dory.

We'll just have to see who was right in their predictions and who was wrong by the end result.

Fucking loon.

anyone with a BRAIN knows the majority of abortions are for Birth Control...in other words they went out HAD SEX got knocked up then decided a child wouldn't FIT into their lives...
50million children have been aborted since abortions became legal...warms your heart doesn't it..
puke

Prove it. Prove that the majority are for convenience only and that no other factors came in to play.

While we're at it, you can explain to us why "conservatives" are against poor women getting access to contraceptives while at the same time against poor women having babies they can't afford to raise.

Fucking loon.

puke

Prove it. Prove that the majority are for convenience only and that no other factors came in to play.

While we're at it, you can explain to us why "conservatives" are against poor women getting access to contraceptives while at the same time against poor women having babies they can't afford to raise.

You're a idiot...no one I know is against women getting access to contraceptive..
go change your name...put a "I am" in place of "Don't"

Fucking loon.

puke

Yeah, but if all 50 MILLION of those aborted kids weren't, we'd have an even higher unemployment rate.

Fucking loon.

puke

Yeah, but if all 50 MILLION of those aborted kids weren't, we'd have an even higher unemployment rate.

It's hard to believe you are in the military. I'm sorry, BUT:eusa_hand:

Does PP actually perform mammograms or do they just refer women to other facilities?

Some of them are licensed for the mammo equipment and they also refer women to other facilities.

Actually they generally don't perform mammograms, nor do they claim to, nor did Komen pay them to.

They perform screenings like any gynecologist would, and then refer people for mammograms, if needed.

Basically, PP is acting as the patients primary gynecologist.

cus a embryo is NOT a child

The fact that you pro-abortionists have to try so hard to convince yourselves of that should really tell you something about the inherent immorality of your position.
where in any of my posts have i said i was PRO ABORTION moron ?
there is NO such position
(1) PROLIFE
(2 ) PROCHOICE
get it those are the 2 postiions

Your position is obviously neither of those. The only "choice" you are advocating for is the 'choice' to have an abortion. In doing so, you advocate for taking away every choice an unborn child would ever have - whether that child is male or female. And you are certainly not pro-life since you advocate on behalf of death. Don't hide from the reality of it. If you are, rightly, uncomfortable with supporting such an immoral position then change your stance, but don't try to pretend it is something other than what it really is.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

By that reasoning you must admit that pro-abotionists like yourself ARE pro murder.

You must also admit that, again by your own reasoning, Republicans are therefore pro breathing, pro laughter, pro opportunity, pro love and pro life.

The only way out of the hole you have dug for yourself is to admit that you value death generally more than life - for everyone.

You believe Abortion is murder?

"Murder" is a legal term with specific meanings dependent upon laws and circumstances. It is most certainly the forcible taking of life from an innocent human being. What would you call that?

So if your real reason for donation is to help fund abortions under the illusion of women's health, stop sending your money to the Susan G. Komen Foundation and fund planned parenthood directly. Your money, your charity, your choice.

Personally? I hope everyone who has contributed to the Komen foundation wakes up to the social engineering that is being done by the right and quit donating to them, and just donate directly to PP..

So, you think that funding the killing of innocent human beings is more important than funding research toward finding a cure for breast cancer. What a fucking hero. You extreme leftists and your war on women are truly inhumane.

Forum List

Back