Planned Parenthood Announces Brand New Mega Clinic Built Secretly In Southern Illinois

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Planned Parenthood just announced a brand new ‘mega clinic’ facility in southern Illinois, as first reported by CBS News. The news agency, which went behind the scenes at the clinic while it was still under construction, says that the facility is 180,000 square feet. That makes it one of the largest abortion clinics in the entire nation. Notably, it’s also a mere 13 miles away from the sole clinic in St. Louis, Missouri,

Planned Parenthood announces brand-new, secretly built Illinois 'mega clinic'

And within easy reach of Arkansas, Indiana, Tennessee, and Kentucky too.

A well crowd funded Uber account, and anti abortion laws in those states become irrelevant.

Planned Parenthood just announced a brand new ‘mega clinic’ facility in southern Illinois, as first reported by CBS News. The news agency, which went behind the scenes at the clinic while it was still under construction, says that the facility is 180,000 square feet. That makes it one of the largest abortion clinics in the entire nation. Notably, it’s also a mere 13 miles away from the sole clinic in St. Louis, Missouri,

A well crowd funded Uber account, and anti abortion laws in those states become irrelevant.

Did they accept your application for employment?

180,000 square feet - mega clinic - built secretly

how does that work? cover the site with a sheet ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's fabulous!

I'm so proud of those people working so hard to circumvent state laws concerning the murder of the unborn.

Maybe there really is a hell and all these murderous fucks can spend eternity with fireballs hitting them in the ass.

180,000 square feet - mega clinic - built secretly

how does that work? cover the site with a sheet ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nope. Just apply for the building permits under Acme and Associates LLC.

Works for Donald Trump. :113:

In view of the sicko movement's widespread attempt to make sure that people don't have access to contraception, it stands to reason that a larger facility in which abortions can be performed is necessary. The anti-birth control folks, who will not explain their actions, are trying to increase the incidence of unwanted pregnancies and, hence, abortions. There is some tramp at the Dept. of Human Services who has been in charge of federal family-planning grants, but she is an "abstinence only" bozo who got incensed when her son was told to use a condom if he had sex, even though he was told that abstinence was best, and she has bilked the taxpayers for millions. This is a woman who won't protect her own son.

I'm for prevention myself, and Planned Parenthood has been in the forefront of prevention for over 100 years. PP doesn't want more abortions. The right-wingers do. I'm unclear as to why they want this so much.

Makes sense I guess. East St. Louis needs jobs, and bringing in a massive new Abortion Mill with hundred of abortionists might help their economy.

Planned Parenthood has always looked for locations in the Ghetto,, it fits in with the ideology of their founder Ms. Sanger, and few places in America are more Ghetto that ESL.

Makes sense I guess. East St. Louis needs jobs, and bringing in a massive new Abortion Mill with hundred of abortionists might help their economy.

Planned Parenthood has always looked for locations in the Ghetto,, it fits in with the ideology of their founder Ms. Sanger, and few places in America are more Ghetto that ESL.

Makes sense. The whole point of Planned Parenthood is healthcare for those that can't afford it.

Wealthy people and religious hypocrites fly to other countries, and have the procedure done out of sight.

Good good...As someone who believes in Eugenics the less nonwhite babies born the better.

Makes sense. The whole point of Planned Parenthood is healthcare for those that can't afford it.

Wealthy people and religious hypocrites fly to other countries, and have the procedure done out of sight.

The whole point of planned Parenthood is murdering babies. You know it and I know it

Freaking ghoul

I have no idea if the location is E St. Louis or not. But E St Louis is nearby and would provide a steady market.
Probably the worst ghetto in America. But that football coaching staff is doing a great job with those kids, on the field and off.

Especially since abortions no longer need to be performed by doctors. How far is this place from Chicago?

Especially since abortions no longer need to be performed by doctors. How far is this place from Chicago?
Pretty far. Maybe they’ll open an annex there.

Well that is another huge win for the Klanocrats.

demsrracistposmargaret_sanger.jpg

Chicago has its own mega-abortuaries.

The purpose for the East St. Louis location is to bring in customers from the greater St. Louis area as Missouri has just passed common sense regulations on the Abortion Industry.

Forum List

Back