Komen Charity Ends Grants To Planned Parenthood

Another victory in the Republican's war on women and the working poor.

Why do you want women to kill their offspring? You worried any future girlfriend would actually expect you to be a man and step up to your responsibilities?

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

They do have the right to a gun. Unfortunately, they aren't capable of exercising that right yet. If they were, youd be dead for trying to kill them.

Why do you want women to kill their offspring? You worried any future girlfriend would actually expect you to be a man and step up to your responsibilities?

It's not what you, me or Chris wants. It's what the woman and her doctor decide. And if you don't like it you can just stay the fuck out of her decision.

Why do you want to dictate how other people live? Are you that fucking perfect?

Dont need to be perfect to understand that killing your children is wrong.

Why do you want to dictate that these children should have their lives taken from them when they are innocent?

Abortion is wrong in whose eyes? Yours?

And I'm not "dictating" anything. You are.

Why do you want to dictate that these children should have their lives taken from them when they are innocent?

And since there are no children being killed, there's no problem.

But you're still an asshole.

And yes, if you're going to call every woman I know that's ever had, or approved of, abortions "murderers", or accomplices to "murder", I'm going to call you an asshole.

Especially since your "murder" term is based on some sort of religious sharia-type law, and not science, or even the existing law of the land.

Oh, and also: Go fuck yourself, you psychotic zygote crusader.

It's not what you, me or Chris wants. It's what the woman and her doctor decide. And if you don't like it you can just stay the fuck out of her decision.

Why do you want to dictate how other people live? Are you that fucking perfect?

Who's advocating forced abortion?

Fetuses are not persons according to the Constitution.

<snipped>

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

They have the right to own guns. They just can't use them without supervision until they're teenagers. ;)

There is a real easy solution to this.
Supposedly only 3 % of Planned Parenthood services are abortions. So why not get out of the business altogher. This would end andy critisizem conservative have right?

"Pfizer announced a recall of approximately 1 million birth control pill packs in the United States and warned users of the recalled pills to start using back-up methods immediately to prevent pregnancy.

While there is no safety risk to the pills, users with packets that contain placebos instead of active pills are effectively — and unknowingly — not protected against pregnancy while taking those pills, and potentially for the month after as their bodies readjust. Users are encouraged to tell their doctors and return the affected pills to their pharmacies."

:eusa_whistle:

If anyone is really serious about changing the Komen Foundation's mind, forget the petitions, contact them directly:

Susan G. Komen for the Cure

1 call is worth 1,000 names on an online petition, or 10,000 FaceBook "likes".

Tell them that you will immediately cease any donations until they reverse their decision. You can always donate to all the other cancer foundations out there in the interim.

Or if you're really, really serious, show up at their office. The addresses can be found from the link.

1 personal appearance is worth 100 calls.

Hell no, I'll send them an atta girl and a donation.

Well then, I'm ending my donations to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Well, how nice to know YOU value killing more than finding a cure for breast cancer. Nice set of values you got there.

If anyone is really serious about changing the Komen Foundation's mind, forget the petitions, contact them directly:

Susan G. Komen for the Cure

1 call is worth 1,000 names on an online petition, or 10,000 FaceBook "likes".

Tell them that you will immediately cease any donations until they reverse their decision. You can always donate to all the other cancer foundations out there in the interim.

Or if you're really, really serious, show up at their office. The addresses can be found from the link.

1 personal appearance is worth 100 calls.

Yeah, killing the unborn is so much more important than a cure for breast cancer! :rolleyes:

You people are fucking inhuman monsters.

The 'free market' is already turning against Komen with a vengeance. They will ultimately suffer huge net losses; they have traditionally been widely supported by left of center interests.

It's their choice, of course. (no pun intended)

Another victory in the Republican's war on women and the working poor.

Another victory in the Republican's war on infanticide and entitlement programs.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

By that reasoning you must admit that pro-abotionists like yourself ARE pro murder.

You must also admit that, again by your own reasoning, Republicans are therefore pro breathing, pro laughter, pro opportunity, pro love and pro life.

The only way out of the hole you have dug for yourself is to admit that you value death generally more than life - for everyone.

After listening to a rep from the Komen foundation, one of the main reasons for withholding funds is that they discovered they have been lied to for years. PP charges for mammograms, but doesn't give them. They give screenings which are surface palpations and refer out mammograms. The funds charged for mammograms are then diverted to pay for abortions.

Yeah, killing the unborn is so much more important than a cure for breast cancer! :rolleyes:

You people are fucking inhuman monsters.

Thanks for your opinion.

Next time I want a faith-based opinion on the morality of removing a Zygote from a woman's body, I'll know who to ask.

It's a good thing your Sharia law isn't the law of the land though. Some people rely on actual science to make judgements on what is a self-aware human being or not.

You are really one sick piece of work, you know that?

Forum List

Back