Komen Charity Ends Grants To Planned Parenthood

Yeah, killing the unborn is so much more important than a cure for breast cancer! :rolleyes:

You people are fucking inhuman monsters.

Thanks for your opinion.

Next time I want a faith-based opinion on the morality of removing a Zygote from a woman's body, I'll know who to ask.

It's a good thing your Sharia law isn't the law of the land though. Some people rely on actual science to make judgements on what is a self-aware human being or not.

Could you show me where I referred to "faith" in my post? Thank you.

Another victory in the Republican's war on women and the working poor.

Another victory in the Republican's war on infanticide and entitlement programs.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

brilliant

Why do you want women to kill their offspring? You worried any future girlfriend would actually expect you to be a man and step up to your responsibilities?

It's not what you, me or Chris wants. It's what the woman and her doctor decide. And if you don't like it you can just stay the fuck out of her decision.

Why do you want to dictate how other people live? Are you that fucking perfect?

Dont need to be perfect to understand that killing your children is wrong.

Why do you want to dictate that these children should have their lives taken from them when they are innocent?
cus a embryo is NOT a child

Why do you want women to kill their offspring? You worried any future girlfriend would actually expect you to be a man and step up to your responsibilities?

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

They do have the right to a gun. Unfortunately, they aren't capable of exercising that right yet. If they were, youd be dead for trying to kill them.
yes and they do have the right to vote and if they were capable of exercising that right they would vote you right wing nutters out of office

It's not what you, me or Chris wants. It's what the woman and her doctor decide. And if you don't like it you can just stay the fuck out of her decision.

Why do you want to dictate how other people live? Are you that fucking perfect?

Why do you want to dictate that these children should have their lives taken from them when they are innocent?

The fact that you pro-abortionists have to try so hard to convince yourselves of that should really tell you something about the inherent immorality of your position.

The fact that you pro-abortionists have to try so hard to convince yourselves of that should really tell you something about the inherent immorality of your position.
where in any of my posts have i said i was PRO ABORTION moron ?
there is NO such position
(1) PROLIFE
(2 ) PROCHOICE
get it those are the 2 postiions

( 1 ) doesnt allow the women control over her body
(2 ) gives the women control and choice as to what she does with her body
Dont let me have to explain it again

It's unfortunate this happened. Komen is in fact free to cut the funding, but the money they put towards Planned Parenthood paid for cancer screenings that saved lives.

Hopefully Komen will find another group to work with that can reach as many women as Planned Parenthood. A lot of women are alive today because of that work, I'd like to see that continue.

You haven't pointed out where I referred to "faith" in my post. Could you please do so?

And... What is your point?

Why would I feel any need to do that?

I made an assertion, which you are not denying. Why would I need to prove that you admitted it?

There is only one type of argument that says that life begins at conception, making abortion murder, and it is a religious one.

Therefore, since you are making said argument, you are doing so due to your religion.

Every four years the Pubs get the drones upset about an already adjudicated abortion issue, then do nothing about it. You are sorely misled.

Under Obamacare, women will FINALLY be covered for birth control and abortions will become much fewer, thank god. Crimiminy, Pubs are a-holes, and the dupes are fools for being distracted from issues that are killing them. See sig.

Since Komen's bought off decision, PP has received so many donations they're planning to grow their programs. Pub dupes!! A disappearing species...

Yes

Another victory in the Republican's war on infanticide and entitlement programs.

By that reasoning you must admit that pro-abotionists like yourself ARE pro murder.

You must also admit that, again by your own reasoning, Republicans are therefore pro breathing, pro laughter, pro opportunity, pro love and pro life.

The only way out of the hole you have dug for yourself is to admit that you value death generally more than life - for everyone.

You believe Abortion is murder?

There is only one type of argument that says that life begins at conception, making abortion murder, and it is a religious one.

Therefore, since you are making said argument, you are doing so due to your religion.

I don't know what's worse, how completely illogical that statement was or the fact that you are incapable of realizing it.

Every four years the Pubs get the drones upset about an already adjudicated abortion issue, then do nothing about it. You are sorely misled.

Under Obamacare, women will FINALLY be covered for birth control and abortions will become much fewer, thank god. Crimiminy, Pubs are a-holes, and the dupes are fools for being distracted from issues that are killing them. See sig.

Since Komen's bought off decision, PP has received so many donations they're planning to grow their programs. Pub dupes!! A disappearing species...

Yes

I saw the PP president interviewed last night, and she said that PP now has a place on their website where people can contribute directly, and yes, she said that the donations were coming in pretty good.

Personally? I hope everyone who has contributed to the Komen foundation wakes up to the social engineering that is being done by the right and quit donating to them, and just donate directly to PP.

As far as is an embryo a "human"? No. Not any more than the blueprints for a house or a car is the actual house or the car. If you follow the blueprints exactly, you'll get a house or a car just like what the plans say.

When sperm and egg meet, it forms a lump of raw building material which continually divides according to the DNA (blueprints) and eventually becomes a person.

However..........in the first 40 - 45 days, that mass of cells is just that, a mass of wildly dividing cells. The thing that makes us "human" is our ability to think, reason and exercise our self will as a direct result of our brains. Until that lump of cells has developed a nervous system AND a brain, it's not really "human".

And, like Franco has stated, if PP is allowed to distribute effective birth control (which could be outlawed under the "personhood act"), it will result in fewer unwanted pregnancies, and therefore, the amount of abortions would drop as well.

But........if you take away the prevention, then the abortions will increase.

I for one will no longer support the Komen foundation.

Does PP actually perform mammograms or do they just refer women to other facilities?

Yes.

Breast Cancer Screenings - Options

Not according to your link:

Planned Parenthood doctors and nurses teach patients about breast care, connect patients to resources to help them get vital biopsies, ultrasounds, and mammograms, and follow up to make sure patients are cared for with the attention they need and deserve.

Nowhere does it say PP performs these exams...

Is PP saying that without the funding from SGK, performing these "educational and referral services" will be eliminated or perhaps degraded significantly?

They do not have to go to planned parent hood to get a mammo...there are plenty of places that give free mammos and the money will just go to those places...there are plenty of ways to give free or reduced mammos to those who are uninsured, vouchers from SBG foundation is one. I am sure it could be set up that most places that do mammos would take take them as payment...they are a private foundation they can give their money to who they want...for those who say they would with hold their support because they won't support abortion is nothing but a political response.

Forum List

Back