Komen Charity Ends Grants To Planned Parenthood

Can't you LEFTISTS see the "conflict of interest" here?

A breast cancer charity that wants to SAVE lives, giving money to an organization that openly promotes EXTERMINATING unborn babies?

Are you leftists THAT ignorant? Really? Over 50 MILLION unborn Americans have been exterminated since 1973. Isn't that ENOUGH?

No, Every time I masturbate I kill (have not gotten an updated count as I haven’t been to sperm bank lately.) 1000’s of possible Americans! Every month you (if a women?) pass a collection of “CELLS” called LIFE! In/on/ over a pompon or something and are not keeping up. Can you meet part way and kill a few more? BTW got three kids.

This ridiculously failed argument has been debunked and dismissed on this thread already. Go back and read all the posts before repeating nonsense that has already been addressed.

Ok fine, can’t meet on the Rational, Realistic, Educated, Logical, Not on 12yrs min Tax $$ levels etc.
Can you girls please be up front when the guys you meet for the first time you inform us you are Pro-LIFE!
Not all will runaway and the guy you FUCK! can deal with you, as there was a up front risk
assessment was made on a RATIONAL LEVEL! And abortion rate will sink so fast you won’t know what to do with the free time. But, the world turns and more under 10 yrs. died by other means that make abortion issue totally ridiculously stupid.
:oops:

When in fact, only YOU have dismissed the matter at hand, by defining life with completely arbitrary goalposts that YOU created.

The only "arbitrary goalposts" are - clearly - the ones you want to insist upon despite the fact that you don't even know yourself exactly where you want them.

No, Every time I masturbate I kill (have not gotten an updated count as I haven’t been to sperm bank lately.) 1000’s of possible Americans! Every month you (if a women?) pass a collection of “CELLS” called LIFE! In/on/ over a pompon or something and are not keeping up. Can you meet part way and kill a few more? BTW got three kids.

This ridiculously failed argument has been debunked and dismissed on this thread already. Go back and read all the posts before repeating nonsense that has already been addressed.

Ok fine, can’t meet on the Rational, Realistic, Educated, Logical, Not on 12yrs min Tax $$ levels etc.
Can you girls please be up front when the guys you meet for the first time you inform us you are Pro-LIFE!
Not all will runaway and the guy you FUCK! can deal with you, as there was a up front risk
assessment was made on a RATIONAL LEVEL! And abortion rate will sink so fast you won’t know what to do with the free time. But, the world turns and more under 10 yrs. died by other means that make abortion issue totally ridiculously stupid.
:oops:

Wanna try that again in English, champ?

I have taken none of your remarks out of context. Quoting the part of your comments to which I wish to respond is not what "out of context" means, moron.

(OK, I just have to say one more thing, then I'm out)

Actually, you fucking jackass, that is EXACTLY what "out of context" means.

No, that is not what it means, idiot.

I don't blame you for running away. If you get any more stupid you won't know how to turn off the computer.

Getting past the abortion subject, exactly how are those without health care insurance going to get breasts examinations?
I wonder what Susan Komen would think about all of this?

I thought Obamacare was the answer for everything?
Obama signed into law a bill that was over 2000 pages long
and this wasn't covered? :eusa_hand:

By that reasoning you must admit that pro-abotionists like yourself ARE pro murder.

You must also admit that, again by your own reasoning, Republicans are therefore pro breathing, pro laughter, pro opportunity, pro love and pro life.

The only way out of the hole you have dug for yourself is to admit that you value death generally more than life - for everyone.

You believe Abortion is murder?

"Murder" is a legal term with specific meanings dependent upon laws and circumstances. It is most certainly the forcible taking of life from an innocent human being. What would you call that?

So....even tho you danced around it a tad, you believe Abortion is Murder. DO you believe it should be illegal?

You believe Abortion is murder?

"Murder" is a legal term with specific meanings dependent upon laws and circumstances. It is most certainly the forcible taking of life from an innocent human being. What would you call that?

So....even tho you danced around it a tad, you believe Abortion is Murder.

Did you read my comments, or did you prepare your own post beforehand?

There's really no excuse for Komen to join the R's war on women, especially poor women.
Apparently they disagree and prefer not to fund said organization...

Make a donation to Planned Parenthood and include a note asking that they send a thank you note to Komen.
No...

I may donate to SGK with a letter of encouragement, though... The organization does wonderful things for women and breast cancer awareness...

Last edited:
Actually, no, there is no right to abortion.

There is a right to life, though. It comes before liberty.

There is no Constitutional protection of unborn humans, period. It is not even implied in the Constitution.

It is more than implied in the Declaration of Independence, which informs all of our basic laws and principles.

Since abortion was legal throughout the colonies when the Declaration of Independence was written, and since the Declaration of Independence is not the Consitution, and since you did not cite as much a sentence in the D of I that implies any such thing,

I'd say you are comprehensively wrong.

Some say there is a link between breast cancer and abortion. The liberal pro-abortion media would rather see women get breast cancer than address the issue and risk an anti-abortion backlash.

It's nonsense.

It is however true that it is more dangerous to go through childbirith than it is to have an abortion.

Are you completely unfamiliar with the Declaration of Independence?

There is backlash coming for this vendetta against Planned Parenthood by pro lifers. Will they ever learn? :doubt:

Mayor Bloomberg gives $250K to Planned Parenthood

NEW YORK -- Mayor Michael Bloomberg is pledging up to $250,000 to Planned Parenthood to offset funds that were cut by the Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer foundation.

The billionaire mayor has promised to match future donations to Planned Parenthood up to $250,000, mayoral spokeswoman Samantha Levine said Thursday. The health services organization uses the money for breast cancer screenings.

Bloomberg, a Democrat turned Republican turned independent, said politics "have no place" in health care.

NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg gives $250K to Planned Parenthood | 7online.com

More to come, I'm sure.

Are you completely unfamiliar with the Declaration of Independence?

and? is there a point there?

If you insist on jumping in, don't answer a question with a question.

you are the one who brought up the declaration of independence which a) isn't law; and b) has nothing to do with this issue. hence my asking if you have a point.

your comment was apropos of nothing.

your turn

Last edited:
and? is there a point there?

If you insist on jumping in, don't answer a question with a question.

you are the one who brought up the declaration of independence which a) isn't law; and b) has nothing to do with this issue. hence my asking if you have a point.

your comment was apropos of nothing.

your turn

I never claimed the Declaration of Independence was law (nice try), and you STILL haven't answered my question.

Another victory in the Republican's war on women and the working poor.

Another victory in the Republican's war on infanticide and entitlement programs.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

Okay, now I'm convinced they did the right thing, seeing as how their charity is suppose to help women with breast cancer, not women who want abortions. If I give to a charity to help prevent breast cancer, I'm gonna be real upset to find out the money went for abortions.

BTW, I belong to a cancer sorority. Phi Beta Psi. Our chapter is Gamma Delta. Almost 100% of the funds we raise goes directly to the doctors doing the research to find a cure for cancer. We pay dues to cover our overhead. I won't even give to another cancer charity, since none of them can even come close to that percentage of their money going for it's intended purpose.

Forum List

Back